Counter-Strike Watch

This discussion is closed.
Zurich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
If you play CS:CZ and frequent the UK2Net servers, post your name so I'll know if you kick my ass!
vavavoom86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Zurich)
If you play CS:CZ and frequent the UK2Net servers, post your name so I'll know if you kick my ass!
hey i play CZ! but i havent played online with other people though. cos i dont have broadband at home only play with bots, but i think im quite good at it. i can play the "hard" level and still be the leader of CTs or Ts. dont know if thats good enough to play on the net.
whats your fav weapon? AK or M4?
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bots are ridiculously easy to play against, i used to play cs alot mostly clan matches because public servers can be the dogs bollox at times cos there's too many noobs. I stopped about 5 months ago because everyone was a hacking **** now that VAC wasn't updated. Cheating death did jack to prevent cheating and also cos i didn't play much and all the kids got good ********ting me every clan game.
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
bots are ridiculously easy to play against, i used to play cs alot mostly clan matches because public servers can be the dogs bollox at times cos there's too many noobs. I stopped about 5 months ago because everyone was a hacking **** now that VAC wasn't updated. Cheating death did jack to prevent cheating and also cos i didn't play much and all the kids got good ********ting me every clan game.
yeah i agree bots are easy, but its good to practice your aim though.
Zurich
Rep:
?
(Original post by oblivious)
Steam has pretty much stamped out cheating, in the servers I use at least (UK2)
Zurich
Rep:
?
(Original post by vavavoom86)
hey i play CZ! but i havent played online with other people though. cos i dont have broadband at home only play with bots, but i think im quite good at it. i can play the "hard" level and still be the leader of CTs or Ts. dont know if thats good enough to play on the net.
whats your fav weapon? AK or M4?
I liked the game too. I got most of the way through it on hard, before I got a new computer and have to start again!

I'll always use the M4 as a CT, and a Krieg/Sig as a T.
Knotty
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
UK2Net
Oh dear
8-)
I've been playing CZ recently because my connections dodgy so I got practicing against some of the bots, went back into 1.6 and owned
(On EnemyDown we're Efficiency:uk, applied for promotion to Div2)
itz_ant
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
get with the times... source came out time ago
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I used to be big into CS a few months ago, but recently I've tired of it....got better things to do with my time now that exams are over and I don't have to try and avoid them
Seriously though, de_dust was awesome in Source.
Lyte
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
I used to be big into CS a few months ago, but recently I've tired of it....got better things to do with my time now that exams are over and I don't have to try and avoid them
Seriously though, de_dust was awesome in Source.
girl playin cs :eek: :eek:
Mighty
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lyte)
girl playin cs :eek: :eek:
Yeah ... they're allowed to drive cars and everything now :rolleyes:
Zurich
Rep:
?
(Original post by itz_ant)
get with the times... source came out time ago
I know, but why would I pay money for Source when CZ works perfectly well?
Sleep
Report 13 years ago
You cant make generalisations about Source.

Many many more people who have the computers to run it still play the old CS rather than Source- Why? Because the gameplay in Source is imprecise... its a random slug-fest rather than a pin-point precision piece of brilliance like the old one. Itll be fixed in time, and source has its good points, but theres still plenty thats fantastic about the old one... certainly for clanning (which >>>>> pubs in every single way) CS just blows source out of the water ATM... though this will change, eventually.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Zurich)
man that game rocks........

great taste in games
Scipio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I play a lot of CS (especially since i quit EQ). Its all about WC3 servers/Scoutzknivez!
Sparterok
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sleep)
You cant make generalisations about Source.

Many many more people who have the computers to run it still play the old CS rather than Source- Why? Because the gameplay in Source is imprecise... its a random slug-fest rather than a pin-point precision piece of brilliance like the old one. Itll be fixed in time, and source has its good points, but theres still plenty thats fantastic about the old one... certainly for clanning (which >>>>> pubs in every single way) CS just blows source out of the water ATM... though this will change, eventually.
Absolutely true, my computer can handle source and I have it installed, but hardly ever play it, because the gameplay is not satisfying at all compared to good ol' 1.6 or even CZ.
rokin blenda™
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
for any source players out there, drop by my clan's public server

YeGods Gin Palace II - Refloated

195.20.108.30:27025

its a nice friendly place
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.45%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.65%
Nope, not that interesting (160)
39.9%

Watched Threads