What was the pass rate of ur Secondary skl? Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Merchant taylor's School For girls, Crosby. it was 99% last year (my year)... and the school still got annoyed because the boys school beat us... they got 100%.

lou xxx
Godmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
Merchant taylor's School For girls, Crosby. it was 99% last year (my year)... and the school still got annoyed because the boys school beat us... they got 100%.

lou xxx

respect for the boys all hail thats a first time i heard boys do better actually thnx for that
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Godmaster)
lol interesting interpretation.....no! i just wanted to know where ppl on this forum come from... geeze is that a crime as well?
Very little is a crime on this forum, but the diversity of attitudes and opinions present mean a few members will "criminalise" you. An example of a crime: Maskall's existence.
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Very little is a crime on this forum, but the diversity of attitudes and opinions present mean a few members will "criminalise" you. An example of a crime: Maskall's existence.
lol
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Godmaster)
respect for the boys all hail thats a first time i heard boys do better actually thnx for that
lol, but the important thing was that i beat my twin brother who was at the school

and it's the first year for ages that they came higher- the girls were top in the area for the A-levels though.

lou xxx
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
lol, but the important thing was that i beat my twin brother who was at the school

and it's the first year for ages that they came higher- the girls were top in the area for the A-levels though.

lou xxx
boys r the best...respect all the rest hehe
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Kenton School Newcastle - Ooh i'm close, 32% here....However one of the worst schools in the country is around where I live, where I think only 3 years ago the pass rate was 2% (i am pretty sure that is what it was) The school was called Westgate something but its been renamed now. The pass rate for my school has risen from about 24% to about 33% over past few years so its gradually improving.

Adam
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
St Aloysius RC College 30%
It was less for my year, about 28% I think.
Godmaster
Rep:
?
(Original post by byb3)
Kenton School Newcastle - Ooh i'm close, 32% here....However one of the worst schools in the country is around where I live, where I think only 3 years ago the pass rate was 2% (i am pretty sure that is what it was) The school was called Westgate something but its been renamed now. The pass rate for my school has risen from about 24% to about 33% over past few years so its gradually improving.

Adam
mine used to b like 14% i remember wen i was in yr9 then it jumped to 25% and finally 28% this year lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads