Turn on thread page Beta

What was the pass rate of ur Secondary skl? watch

ReputationRep:
    Merchant taylor's School For girls, Crosby. it was 99% last year (my year)... and the school still got annoyed because the boys school beat us... they got 100%.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    Merchant taylor's School For girls, Crosby. it was 99% last year (my year)... and the school still got annoyed because the boys school beat us... they got 100%.

lou xxx

respect for the boys all hail thats a first time i heard boys do better actually thnx for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godmaster)
    lol interesting interpretation.....no! i just wanted to know where ppl on this forum come from... geeze is that a crime as well?
    Very little is a crime on this forum, but the diversity of attitudes and opinions present mean a few members will "criminalise" you. An example of a crime: Maskall's existence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Very little is a crime on this forum, but the diversity of attitudes and opinions present mean a few members will "criminalise" you. An example of a crime: Maskall's existence.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godmaster)
    respect for the boys all hail thats a first time i heard boys do better actually thnx for that
    lol, but the important thing was that i beat my twin brother who was at the school

and it's the first year for ages that they came higher- the girls were top in the area for the A-levels though.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, but the important thing was that i beat my twin brother who was at the school

and it's the first year for ages that they came higher- the girls were top in the area for the A-levels though.

lou xxx
    boys r the best...respect all the rest hehe

ReputationRep:
    Kenton School Newcastle - Ooh i'm close, 32% here....However one of the worst schools in the country is around where I live, where I think only 3 years ago the pass rate was 2% (i am pretty sure that is what it was) The school was called Westgate something but its been renamed now. The pass rate for my school has risen from about 24% to about 33% over past few years so its gradually improving.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    St Aloysius RC College 30%
    It was less for my year, about 28% I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Kenton School Newcastle - Ooh i'm close, 32% here....However one of the worst schools in the country is around where I live, where I think only 3 years ago the pass rate was 2% (i am pretty sure that is what it was) The school was called Westgate something but its been renamed now. The pass rate for my school has risen from about 24% to about 33% over past few years so its gradually improving.

Adam
    mine used to b like 14% i remember wen i was in yr9 then it jumped to 25% and finally 28% this year lol

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.