Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    IZZY! Have you sorted it out yet?
    lol,yer.i need to get reference number from police and then fill in some form.i m also going to open savings account.
    thanks for ur advise

ReputationRep:
    since i am going to open savings account, would it be wise idea for me to open 'one year stockmarket linked savings bond with abbey'? It seems like fun.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    since i am going to open savings account, would it be wise idea for me to open 'one year stockmarket linked savings bond with abbey'? It seems like fun.lol.
    If u r going 2 invest in the stock market then you need INVESTMENT BANKING abbey national is a pile of arse wipe for that, my dad has a small investment bankment company but something like Schroders FTD Bankers would make u a few big bucks................. but alternatively NatWest also does a mean one........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    If u r going 2 invest in the stock market then you need INVESTMENT BANKING abbey national is a pile of arse wipe for that, my dad has a small investment bankment company but something like Schroders FTD Bankers would make u a few big bucks................. but alternatively NatWest also does a mean one........
    ooo.never thought of that.I am rly scared of those things. hehe.I need to learn more stuff on them.Abbey says that they will pay me 70% of the growth, e.g. if FTSE 100 grows from 5000 to 5400, the growth will be 8% and therefore abbey will pay me 5.6%.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol,yer.i need to get reference number from police and then fill in some form.i m also going to open savings account.
    thanks for ur advise
    Yay! That's great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    ooo.never thought of that.I am rly scared of those things. hehe.I need to learn more stuff on them.Abbey says that they will pay me 70% of the growth, e.g. if FTSE 100 grows from 5000 to 5400, the growth will be 8% and therefore abbey will pay me 5.6%.
    Don't worry but ask Natwest or look at their website...............

ReputationRep:
    I have a savings account and a current account. The savings account holds most of my money and the current one I use to buy things online so I can transfer money from one to the other when I see something I like. That way I get a good interest rate and freedom to buy online. However because the current account is with halifax their process times are very long when I transfer money, it's irritating.

Nationwide do a very good under 18s rate with the smart account, I recommend that. That is the savings account I have had for a while and Im am very happy with it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.