The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mjf
when did you get your letter from bristol?

Letter is dated the 7th of November.

Hope this has not upset you.

Do they look at applications in UCAS number order? or do they do it in alphabetical order?
Reply 41
Pollo Loco
Letter is dated the 7th of November.

Hope this has not upset you.

Do they look at applications in UCAS number order? or do they do it in alphabetical order?

No...I may hear something soon, but I hope that Bristol view my application positively...I would like to go there...but as is the case with Vet Med its just about getting an offer...and I have one so I cant be greedy!
Reply 42
How was your bristol interview? Have you had it yet?
Last night I found out that RVC have given me a conditional offer for vet med. I have to get an A in Chem and an A in either Psychology or Maths...(I think psychology is a safer bet!!)...Still awaiting news from Bristol and Liverpool.
Reply 43
hey - how did you interview go at bristol?
Hi just wondering when your interview for Edinburgh was?
Reply 45
The Wanderer
Hi just wondering when your interview for Edinburgh was?

You applied there?
Yep. Who have you heard from / applied to?
Reply 47
The Wanderer
Yep. Who have you heard from / applied to?

I presume we're speaking about Vet Med here, lol. Edinburgh, Glasgow, RVC and Cambridge. Had an interview at RVC. Edinburgh haven't sent out their interview info as far as I know yet - I have heard nothing from them! What about you??
Lol. Yeh Vet med. I've got a conditional from RVC and Bristol and interview at Cambridge coming up but nothing from Edin. You heard from RVC?
Reply 49
The Wanderer
Lol. Yeh Vet med. I've got a conditional from RVC and Bristol and interview at Cambridge coming up but nothing from Edin. You heard from RVC?

No. Grrr. It's so obvious I've been rejected! When did you have your interview? So what Cambridge College and what date?! It's good to have another Vet Medic on the board! We need more of us here!!
I had mine on the 11th October and heard after exactly two weeks. How long ago was your interview?

I've applied to Selwyn and interview is a week tomorrow.
Reply 51
The Wanderer

When did you hear from Bristol? What is your offer?
Reply 52
The Wanderer
I had mine on the 11th October and heard after exactly two weeks. How long ago was your interview?

11th october?!?!? The closing date for applications wasnt until 14th!
Last saturday. Their first interview day was last wednesday and they said they would have another couple of days before christmas for interviewing.
Reply 54
The Wanderer

Had mine on the 11th too. Bah. What time was yours? Maybe I saw you! :tongue: . Your interview's on the 10th?? I'll be there on the 10th! Don't suppose you'll be around in the evening will you?!
Sorry yeh november.

When did you have your edin. interview?
Reply 56
The Wanderer
Last saturday. Their first interview day was last wednesday and they said they would have another couple of days before christmas for interviewing.

what was your offer? E.g AAB/AAA?
Had it at 10:40. Which college you applied to - Girton?
Reply 58
The Wanderer
Had it at 10:40. Which college you applied to - Girton?

Magdalene.
AAB RVC / AAA Bristol.

When was your Edin. one?

Latest

Trending

Trending