This discussion is closed.
meepmeep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Was it just one of his many pseudonyms that was banned though, or was it an IP ban? :confused: If he's not on a static IP, he could just come back with a new name, so it could be him (although I do notice a distinct lack of broken caps lock, so maybe it isn't him...).
Lurker
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Yes, but he can always sign up for a different account. Hes signinh up as Nimzy now
Mmm, I thought it was an IP ban, as meepmeep says. Ah well, he's causing less trouble than he used to. (If this is him).
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lurker)
Mmm, I thought it was an IP ban, as meepmeep says. Ah well, he's causing less trouble than he used to. (If this is him).
Yep, cause he had an IP ban before.
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am taking
1=maths
2=statistics
3=chemistry
4=biology
5=physics
6&7=double ict
8=drama
9=RS
10=photography
11=english language
12=english lit
chickclick_UK
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Are there people out there who take 12 gcses or 7 alevels (including AS's)? Is it very rare? Personally I don't know on anyone who has done either but I need to know for some stuff I am doing on my website, so can anyone give me an idea of how rare it is for people to take this many.

Cheers

Tom
i got 13 GCSE's. By 7 A-Level's do you mean AS and A2 counted as too seperate one? as in 3 AS's 3 A2's mean 7? I'm doing 5 AS's and will do 4 to A2.
chickclick_UK
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
no, polish
cool. my nan was polish. i can speak a little bit but would love to learn. my mum can speak polish fairly well but hasn't for such a long time that she's forgotten a lot. do u know a nursery rhyme type thing about two kittens playing with a baby? i'd type it up but i don't know how to spell it!
Lurker
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did 12 GCSE's, but I wish my school would let us do some in year 10, would've been a lot easier. 4 Alevels though, definately not 7!
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i did 5.5 alevels, without GS. if id have done that it would have been 6.5
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know that in certain public schools there are quite alot of people who do 12 GCSEs or even more (they take 4 or 5 of them early in the equiv of year 10). In Winchester they take 3/4 AS levels during GCSE year for subjects they have taken early, which leaves them with alot more time to study extra A Levels.

but 12 GCSEs are not really that rare nowadays, u see all kind of records being broken on results day.
Tribi18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Cheers guys, another question - do you get given predicted grades at GCSE? I should know but it's too far back to remember.
Yes - hope that helps, hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (141)
46.23%
Take exams next summer (46)
15.08%
Change uni choice through clearing (73)
23.93%
Apply to uni next year instead (31)
10.16%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads