Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was it just one of his many pseudonyms that was banned though, or was it an IP ban? :confused: If he's not on a static IP, he could just come back with a new name, so it could be him (although I do notice a distinct lack of broken caps lock, so maybe it isn't him...).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes, but he can always sign up for a different account. Hes signinh up as Nimzy now
    Mmm, I thought it was an IP ban, as meepmeep says. Ah well, he's causing less trouble than he used to. (If this is him).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lurker)
    Mmm, I thought it was an IP ban, as meepmeep says. Ah well, he's causing less trouble than he used to. (If this is him).
    Yep, cause he had an IP ban before.

ReputationRep:
    i am taking
    1=maths
    2=statistics
    3=chemistry
    4=biology
    5=physics
    6&7=double ict
    8=drama
    9=RS
    10=photography
    11=english language
    12=english lit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Are there people out there who take 12 gcses or 7 alevels (including AS's)? Is it very rare? Personally I don't know on anyone who has done either but I need to know for some stuff I am doing on my website, so can anyone give me an idea of how rare it is for people to take this many.

Cheers

Tom
    i got 13 GCSE's. By 7 A-Level's do you mean AS and A2 counted as too seperate one? as in 3 AS's 3 A2's mean 7? I'm doing 5 AS's and will do 4 to A2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    no, polish
    cool. my nan was polish. i can speak a little bit but would love to learn. my mum can speak polish fairly well but hasn't for such a long time that she's forgotten a lot. do u know a nursery rhyme type thing about two kittens playing with a baby? i'd type it up but i don't know how to spell it!

ReputationRep:
    I did 12 GCSE's, but I wish my school would let us do some in year 10, would've been a lot easier. 4 Alevels though, definately not 7!

ReputationRep:
    i did 5.5 alevels, without GS. if id have done that it would have been 6.5

ReputationRep:
    i know that in certain public schools there are quite alot of people who do 12 GCSEs or even more (they take 4 or 5 of them early in the equiv of year 10). In Winchester they take 3/4 AS levels during GCSE year for subjects they have taken early, which leaves them with alot more time to study extra A Levels.

but 12 GCSEs are not really that rare nowadays, u see all kind of records being broken on results day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Cheers guys, another question - do you get given predicted grades at GCSE? I should know but it's too far back to remember.
    Yes - hope that helps, hehe

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.