I need money! (how ironic) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You can earn money online here, here, or you could do a bit of mystery shopping here.

Or there's loads of other things if you're interested!
md_red_uk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You could charge for sex instead of giving it away for free...
Adarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
You can earn money online here, here, or you could do a bit of mystery shopping here.

Or there's loads of other things if you're interested!
have you ever got anything from juicybrains, Juno?
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Adarah)
have you ever got anything from juicybrains, Juno?
Yep 2 vouchers, and nearly on my 3rd
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by md_red_uk)
You could charge for sex instead of giving it away for free...
My thoughts exactly, Amsterdam needs people at this time of year
Adarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
ooowww... sounds interesting. So at the end you get like an online voucher? would you still have to pay post and packaging? (like I live in Italy... :rolleyes: )
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
At Christmas i had around £140. I haven't actually bought anything decent with it but i now only have £30. I told my mum i had £80 left though. If i tell her i only have £30 she'll know what i've been spending it on. How am i going to get back that money? I thought about taking it out of my bank account but i don't have a card for it and my mum has the book. Is it possible to withdraw money without this?
Bet on Bankers.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooowww... sounds interesting. So at the end you get like an online voucher? would you still have to pay post and packaging? (like I live in Italy... :rolleyes: )
No, tis completely free! You get a voucher for Amazon, so it depends whether Amazon deliver to Italy. They send you surveys quite often. You have to do a few screening wuestions, and if you don't qualify you get money anyway!
Adarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
No, tis completely free! You get a voucher for Amazon, so it depends whether Amazon deliver to Italy. They send you surveys quite often. You have to do a few screening wuestions, and if you don't qualify you get money anyway!
*signs up on the juicy brain website*

thanks Juno!
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*signs up on the juicy brain website*

thanks Juno!
There's loads of other survey sites if you're interested! While they don't pay that much it's still better than nothing. And you can go into shops and think "wow, I helped them develop that product"!
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm. Surely it's ironic if the title were to contradict your name? For example, it would be ironic if your name was 'have_money' and the title was 'I need money' or vice-versa.

/random
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
Oooo it looks really cool,
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
Hmm. Surely it's ironic if the title were to contradict your name? For example, it would be ironic if your name was 'have_money' and the title was 'I need money' or vice-versa.

/random
Don't expect the little chav to fully grasp irony
And the fact that her screen name is need_money because she needed money when she joined, it's more predictable than it is ironic.
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aww, babes, don't be like that. I know you have a personal vendetta against gossip girl, but she's (need money) not the same. I think.

And I was gonna go for coincidental myself. But I'll accept predictable as well.
Adarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
There's loads of other survey sites if you're interested! While they don't pay that much it's still better than nothing. And you can go into shops and think "wow, I helped them develop that product"!
oooh... if you know any others that are similar to this one
that would be great! It is better than nothing and I find surveys fun, I could do them in my free time, not be bored and get a little money! how cool is that?
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aww, babes, don't be like that. I know you have a personal vendetta against gossip girl, but she's (need money) not the same. I think.

And I was gonna go for coincidental myself. But I'll accept predictable as well.
I don't have much time for either of them, though I do much prefer need money to gossip girl.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
These are my fave survey sites:

Valued Opinions (range of vouchers)
Ciao (money into bank account)
Juicy Brains (amazon voucher)
My TNS (site still under construction) (prizes)
Quickwise (range of vouchers/money)
Media Transfer (Generous Amazon vouchers)
Zoom Panel (save up points for actual prizes)
ACOP (sends cheques)
GoZing (money into paypal account)

I'll update this when I think of more
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

/random
Its a different type of irony (can't remember wat its called). Kinda like dramatic Irony.

But I think it is!

Edit: Actually I don't have ****in clue! :p:
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
I need to spend some of my quickly-growing pile of cash. You know, for the sake of the economy or something.
dobie_gillon
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Well I work on a sheep farm at lambing time. For days its 6 til 6 and I get paid £4.00 an hour. Nights it;s 8pm to 8am and I get paid £6 an hour. Hard work but I earned a grand this easter. Reading and T in the Park HERE I COME
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1168)
79.35%
Leave (304)
20.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise