Did I Do The Right Thing? Watch

This discussion is closed.
khil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)
Okay so now its really over and I found out a few things.

She is being like this because she feels unhappy and upset she says, and she always does this with her boyfriends. That was after I told her she'd changed for the worse. She said I'm the nicest guy she's ever met and I don't deserve what she does to me. It's true, all I ever did was try to please her and make her feel special.

Anyways, when she was goin out every night of the week it was with a lad. She said he's gay, don't worry about it. I got it out of her that she was lying, he isn't gay. And next week she's going with him while he gets a tattoo (he's 18). All she could say after that was 'you're jealous aren't you?' and 'you're jealous'. I wasn't, but she really enjoyed tellin me I was.

I told her if he was gay I had nothin to worry about, unless you lied to me (that's when she admitted he isn't gay). So then I said right that's it, I put up with all the crap and then she lies to me.

She starts cryin then, sayin she only wants me, I'm the one and she won't find another boyfriend. I said then so you want me to come down? She says no and I don't know.

End of it is I told her she doesn't know what she wants, she's only young. I don't know what I want either, but I wanted to stay with her and see how it goes. I told her it was okay. We agreed not to see each other anymore, I told her she can call me when she decides what it is she wants and we can talk if I'm free. She still hasn't got a pregnancy test!
Wow you must love this girl. You sound like a real nice guy She doesn't really know what she's got. Well I hope you get someone who deserves you - maybe it's her, maybe it's not - but good luck anyway.
kateington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)
Okay so now its really over and I found out a few things.

She is being like this because she feels unhappy and upset she says, and she always does this with her boyfriends. That was after I told her she'd changed for the worse. She said I'm the nicest guy she's ever met and I don't deserve what she does to me. It's true, all I ever did was try to please her and make her feel special.

Anyways, when she was goin out every night of the week it was with a lad. She said he's gay, don't worry about it. I got it out of her that she was lying, he isn't gay. And next week she's going with him while he gets a tattoo (he's 18). All she could say after that was 'you're jealous aren't you?' and 'you're jealous'. I wasn't, but she really enjoyed tellin me I was.

I told her if he was gay I had nothin to worry about, unless you lied to me (that's when she admitted he isn't gay). So then I said right that's it, I put up with all the crap and then she lies to me.

She starts cryin then, sayin she only wants me, I'm the one and she won't find another boyfriend. I said then so you want me to come down? She says no and I don't know.

End of it is I told her she doesn't know what she wants, she's only young. I don't know what I want either, but I wanted to stay with her and see how it goes. I told her it was okay. We agreed not to see each other anymore, I told her she can call me when she decides what it is she wants and we can talk if I'm free. She still hasn't got a pregnancy test!
My advice is find out if she's pregnant. If she is, then it's up to you what you do. If she's not, walk away from that crazy lady.
-TMG-
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Thanks. I know she'll be sad without me and I don't want her to be. But I don't wanna have to put up with her issues anymore

Guess I'll move on...
kateington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -TMG-)
Thanks. I know she'll be sad without me and I don't want her to be. But I don't wanna have to put up with her issues anymore

Guess I'll move on...
Trust me, no matter how much you love a person, you do not need that amount of stress and **** in your life.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (954)
79.9%
Leave (240)
20.1%

Watched Threads