Total veg out :D Watch

This discussion is closed.
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ooh yeah, just remembered I bought 3 for £20 at HMV today; Butterfly Effect (I'm regretting buying that one actually), Dodgeball and Shaun of the Dead (looking forward to the these two). Should be good fun. =)
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The upper sixth left today. It feels weird to be in the oldest year in the school now. I'm feeling kind of depressed that some great guys in the upper sixth have gone, and I can imagine next year I won't actually want to leave. All through the lower years I thought leaving school would be the best day of my life, but it's going to be so hard to leave behind all those memories. So many hilarious moments, embarassing moments, memorable achievements and pranks, and just hanging around with mates. My God, I've still got a year left and I'm already reminiscing!
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well looks like today was total veg out
I decided to be a loser and stay home while some people are getting pissed and having fun.

What happened to that "Who's going out tonight" thread?
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by glance)
The upper sixth left today. It feels weird to be in the oldest year in the school now. I'm feeling kind of depressed that some great guys in the upper sixth have gone, and I can imagine next year I won't actually want to leave. All through the lower years I thought leaving school would be the best day of my life, but it's going to be so hard to leave behind all those memories. So many hilarious moments, embarassing moments, memorable achievements and pranks, and just hanging around with mates. My God, I've still got a year left and I'm already reminiscing!
WHat on earth?! The lower sixth left yesterday at my sixth form, and we, the upper sixth, still have 3 whole weeks of lessons left!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1100)
79.14%
Leave (290)
20.86%

Watched Threads