The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You will have to answer on 3 different sections anyway, you can't just learn one.
My teacher has a strong belief that appropriation will turn up though.
Reply 2
I only need 18 marks for the grade I need so I'm just learning one topic there's too much to go through
Reply 3
ocr law?! for what contract or criminal!?
Reply 4
If criminal, learn the problems with the theft act... But i think you're playing a dangerous game.
Reply 5
attempts has never come up as an essay based question (part A) so i think revising that would be a good idea
Reply 6
For criminal. And yes maybe I am but if I know everything which comes up in one section I can't go wrog surely
unless that section doesn't come up...
Reply 8
I mean are there set things that come up in sec a b or c? Because I'm only learning things in one of them if you get that
Reply 9
dpele
I mean are there set things that come up in sec a b or c? Because I'm only learning things in one of them if you get that

no, i think any topic can be asked in any section. there could be a essay on theft, or a problem question involving theft. likewise there could be a murder essay question or a problem solving murder question. theres not specified topics for each section as far as i know.
even duress can come up
which would suck.
Reply 11
duress wont come up since we did that in january in the speical study paper.
dpele
I only need 18 marks for the grade I need so I'm just learning one topic there's too much to go through

You may as well skim read all sections, you'd get 18 marks without fail.
Surely just sitting in class for a year will merit you at least 50 marks.

Why don't you just have one last push and try and get a better grade than the one you need.
If you get 58 marks you can get another grade up, 58 being easy if you revise say 4 topics.

Also Duress, is possible to come up as part of scenario or dilemma board
dpele
Anyone have an idea what's coming up and also if I'm just learning onesection, which would be easiest to learn/revise???

I reckon it would be better to get a broad but simple knowledge of the majority of subjects.

Also, how do you only need 18 marks?
Strict Liability Section A,
Attempts Section B,
Burglary Section C

That would be my perfect paper. I prefer offences to defences for sure.
Jasper.Paterson
I reckon it would be better to get a broad but simple knowledge of the majority of subjects.

Also, how do you only need 18 marks?

They don't mean for an A as even acing every module so far would leave you needing 40 marks from this for an A
skiing
duress wont come up since we did that in january in the speical study paper.

Duress can come up even though it's on the special study paper. Check out January 2008 paper, it was a section C question.
Reply 17
i just checked it out and you're right! my teachers didn't tell me that lol...thanks anyway
Cobbïns31770
They don't mean for an A as even acing every module so far would leave you needing 40 marks from this for an A

I didn't say for an A.
If it's not for an A then only needing 18 marks for their desried grade is quite possible

Latest