Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    there is some legendary one son here awesome your all a bunch of legends. how abou this one putting a sheep in the head of years office.

ReputationRep:
    this is a hell of a one tried and tested let the headmasters tyres down or wheel clamp some teachers cars.

ReputationRep:
    put fake floaters in a bucket of water outside a classroom

ReputationRep:
    we cant do anything like this coz our college is HUGE and wer only a sixth form, so theres no nasty tricks we can play on year 7s and everyone leaves at different times coz some ppl have exams and stuff, but its our leavers ball on friday

ReputationRep:
    my car got egged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sofa King)
    my car got egged
    we wrapped my mates car up in clingfilm on our last day

ReputationRep:
    we used superglue to stick are headteacher to her seat, she is so dopey she hardly noticed

ReputationRep:
    Our school like to surprise us and not tell us when we're actually leaving - just so no trouble happens- yeah right!! - there's bound to be some toilets set on fire - AGAIN!! - and fire alarms set off!!!!! especially when it rains!!

ReputationRep:
    last year a girl kissed one of the teachers

ReputationRep:
    for a joke???!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    We also did the fish thing- except I believe it was either behind a radiator or in the ceiling tiles of the common room. Bit stupid if you ask me, considering we still have to go into the common room before exams!
    We had a waterfight, lots of water guns and water balloons everywhere. People wrote 'I love Tian' all over the school (bit of an in joke), and traffic cones and a shopping trolley around. We didnt do too much- either an unadventurous year or the teachers warnings actually got to us this time!

ReputationRep:
    Here's the snap powder. Simple to make: some iodine crystals and ammonium hydroxide - mix together to form a brown sludge. now, if you allow it to dry it forms a crystalline substance that is a very pressure sensitive explosive. Sprinkle on doormats, leave under coffee mats, etc. It's not a dangerous explosive - but it is a bit of a bang

Paint the brown sludge onto something like a door handle (if it won't be used in the next hour or two) and wait... :rolleyes:

Much hilarity of you can get the chemicals - should be tons of the stuff in any chemistry lab for any adventurous students

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.