This discussion is closed.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by coldfusion)
Ahhhh....over the net?
awww! TSR really hasn't affected you much has it!
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
Who have I met??
Can i not be high on life eh? EH?

And steve is ma matey... not ma pimp!!
Yes I suppose... but I know you
And what is it with you making friends with F1 obsessives :p:, well... if I count as a mate

and cold fusion you really have no idea do you
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
And what is it with you making friends with F1 obsessives :p:, well... if I count as a mate

I have no idea! It is SO weird... and F1 holds no opinion for me!

and of course you are my mate you silly sausage- you were one of the first friends I had on here!
coldfusion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

OK Now i'm really lost! Explain...please...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OK Now i'm really lost! Explain...please...
Ok... F1 said that the only way you could change your name was to ask pig nicely...

me being the pervert that I am, joking suggest that there were other ways to do it... i.e sexually- not that I have!

entiendes?
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have no idea! It is SO weird... and F1 holds no opinion for me!

and of course you are my mate you silly sausage- you were one of the first friends I had on here!
Its cos its such a great sport of course. It attracts only the best people. Cos of course theres Zurich as well... was it you or WT that was "going out" with him? Or maybe neither :rolleyes:

I didnt realise about me & you... you were the first to be nice to me.. but Id always assumed you already got on with everyone :eek:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its cos its such a great sport of course. It attracts only the best people. Cos of course theres Zurich as well... was it you or WT that was "going out" with him? Or maybe neither :rolleyes:

I didnt realise about me & you... you were the first to be nice to me.. but Id always assumed you already got on with everyone :eek:
ahhh zurich... what an interesting ride that was! zurich is a mate... now.. let's leave it at that!

when i first came i was all lost and confused! the only people that talked to me were you and andrew... even wild thing shunned me... but then everyone realised how fit i am and came running.... :rolleyes:
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ahhh zurich... what an interesting ride that was! zurich is a mate... now.. let's leave it at that!

when i first came i was all lost and confused! the only people that talked to me were you and andrew... even wild thing shunned me... but then everyone realised how fit i am and came running.... :rolleyes:
Well naturally With that pic in the pic thread can you be surprised
I think its the same for everyone. People need to get to know you/ trust you. Hence why Newbies of late have got the same advice over and over again from me after being provocative.

WT didnt speak to me either... very few did... I pretty much just followed you and Vlad around
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well naturally With that pic in the pic thread can you be surprised I think its the same for everyone. People need to get to know you/ trust you. Hence why Newbies of late have got the same advice over and over again from me after being provocative.

WT didnt speak to me either... very few did... I pretty much just followed you and Vlad around
pah! whatever! by the way, hair dye now means my hair is half blond half brown! :rolleyes: my mate told me to quit moaning and that she would do it for me on friday! i need a forceful hand!!

And where is vlad? he was always nice to me!
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok... F1 said that the only way you could change your name was to ask pig nicely...

me being the pervert that I am, joking suggest that there were other ways to do it... i.e sexually- not that I have!

entiendes?
no no no no no! I meant u and F1. How could you know each other like that without meeting each other?
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
pah! whatever! by the way, hair dye now means my hair is half blond half brown! :rolleyes: my mate told me to quit moaning and that she would do it for me on friday! i need a forceful hand!!

It looks fine in the pic. Anyway... call it highlights

As for Vlad, I think hes revising. Hes on MSN at the moment but he isnt speaking to me . Anyway... he hangs out in H&R these days. He was on a bit yesterday :rolleyes:
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It looks fine in the pic. Anyway... call it highlights

As for Vlad, I think hes revising. Hes on MSN at the moment but he isnt speaking to me . Anyway... he hangs out in H&R these days. He was on a bit yesterday :rolleyes:
physics ain't that bad...
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no no no no no! I meant u and F1. How could you know each other like that without meeting each other?
You do. We spend too much time on TSR is what it is. You do get to know each other a lot. Then you may talk more on MSN and there you go. Like for example I am now in the process of taking over WTs life. Its quite fun actually
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
physics ain't that bad...
The difference is you are talking AS and I am talking degree level. Trust me it isnt nice. :rolleyes: Its doable - but its 99% evil mathematics :albertein:
coldfusion
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You do. We spend too much time on TSR is what it is. You do get to know each other a lot. Then you may talk more on MSN and there you go. Like for example I am now in the process of taking over WTs life. Its quite fun actually
how exactly do u plan to take over Wild Thing's life?
Feefifofum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Well hello there pretty lady!:wink: :lollypop:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The difference is you are talking AS and I am talking degree level. Trust me it isnt nice. :rolleyes: Its doable - but its 99% evil mathematics :albertein:
Some mates in my residence are doing a postgrad degree in theoretical physics. When I hear them talk, it sounds like one gigantic head ****
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how exactly do u plan to take over Wild Thing's life?
Mwahahaha :cool: Tis cunning

Basically I just tell her to work incessantly. It seems to be working :rolleyes:
Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Some mates in my residence are doing a postgrad degree in theoretical physics. When I hear them talk, it sounds like one gigantic head ****
Well lookee there, it's pedro the lion! :rolleyes:
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Thats the 1 Its like that as undergrad... even I dont know what Im talking about half the time. At lunch today for examle I got into a heated argument about quantum entanglement & whether it contravined the laws of relativity :s:

Gosh Im sad!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (221)
41.08%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.41%

Watched Threads