Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    why do they call you juwel?
    Bengalis have a culture of giving you a name on your birth certificate, then calling you by another name. The name Juwel has been with me forever, and I only use "Zia" for official stuff. Don't know where Juwel came from but I know where Zia came from, and I don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's crap and also very self-explanatory. I wish I was in a playful mood when I signed up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewWxm)
    Mine's crap and also very self-explanatory. I wish I was in a playful mood when I signed up now

check your private inbox

ReputationRep:
    Folder: Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 0 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed

ReputationRep:
    yeah i apparently didnt know what wit was when i chose my name... it is so obvious its a fake- the O gives it away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Whichever guise Maskall chooses to take up. Also 2776 and Eric Bischoff.
    hey what kind of stupid name is zjuwelh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    hey what kind of stupid name is zjuwelh
    It aint stupid!!! I can think of a lot more ways to make fun of yours...

ReputationRep:
    Mine is just Random.

ReputationRep:
    mines japanese, or chinese, i forget... for inspiration.

hence www.kyuuki.com

ReputationRep:
    mine is just what everyone calls me - my name is nekita, and everyone calls me kita...simple!

ReputationRep:
    well i don't get called this. i just get called Ste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    well i don't get called this. i just get called Ste.
    and there was me thinking everyone called u mr dude...

ReputationRep:
    Mine means fate, as in it was meant to be...don't laugh too hard but i first heard it in the movie "Dogma" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    It aint stupid!!! I can think of a lot more ways to make fun of yours...
    I agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Mine means fate, as in it was meant to be...don't laugh too hard but i first heard it in the movie "Dogma" :rolleyes:
    actually 'serendipity' means 'the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident' according to my dictionary.
    [C18: coined by Horace Walpole, from the Persian fairytale The Three Princes of Serendip, in which the heroes possess this gift]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    i just came up with mine on the spot for some reason. not a clue y.

ReputationRep:
    a musical gal - pretty easy considering its me!

worse name - sean2004 or bloodhound

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    actually 'serendipity' means 'the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident' according to my dictionary.
    [C18: coined by Horace Walpole, from the Persian fairytale The Three Princes of Serendip, in which the heroes possess this gift]
    Surely you've seen the film?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Ahh, i see, thank you for enlightening me edders! That's some coincidence, seeing as i live next to Horace Walpole's house in Twickenham... :eek:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.