ReputationRep:
    hahah easymoney.

legend.

ReputationRep:
    hes making money, good for him

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Lots of Easy- products.

Look out for Easy-woman, I heard he's bringing loads of Eastern European girls over..

ReputationRep:
    I was watching "Have I got news for you" earlier, and apparently there's now "EasyCruises." They had a photograph of the boat "EasyCruise One" in the background, and some nice looking crew girls in the foreground. Of course, there was the joke "There's the EasyCrew right there."

Good on the guy, if im remember correctly, he got kicked out for being Chief Executive of easy jet, got over ruled by the stakeholders or something.

(Original post by glance)
    I was watching "Have I got news for you" earlier, and apparently there's now "EasyCruises." They had a photograph of the boat "EasyCruise One" in the background, and some nice looking crew girls in the foreground. Of course, there was the joke "There's the EasyCrew right there."
    hehe what an amusing joke!

ReputationRep:
    There has been an Easy Internet Cafe in Manchester for donkers years. That easybus looks good, a load of old clapped out Transits dropping people off in Luton erm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    There has been an Easy Internet Cafe in Manchester for donkers years. That easybus looks good, a load of old clapped out Transits dropping people off in Luton erm.
    lol, i hate luton airport! :mad: we've gone there in the past few yrs cos its 'cheaper' :mad:

ReputationRep:
    apparently hes gonna start.. easy-bay... to try and compete with ebay!

ReputationRep:
    Easy-Pizza - order your pizza 4 hours before you want it and it's half price. Fast food made easycruciatingly slow.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he should branch into some less civil inudustries and brighten them up with orange!
    Easy Armaments
    Easy Narcotics
    Easy Mercenaries
    etc
    Dictators the world over would love him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarpeDiem)
    Maybe he should branch into some less civil inudustries and brighten them up with orange!

Easy Mercenaries
    I'd sign up for that. It'd be like playing Battlezone 2 for real...

ReputationRep:
    I swear I've heard about EasyHotels recently too...

ReputationRep:
    to be honest, stelios is a fittie...

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.