dont go - help needed Watch

This discussion is closed.
ryan750
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
:tsr: :tsr: dont go - im just gonna write up sum q's - wil take a little wile - wont b too long tho ok - i need help pls
TomX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why did you bother posting when you hadn't typed the questions up yet
Fermat
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TomX)
Why did you bother posting when you hadn't typed the questions up yet
He did. He simply posted them each in a separate thread shortly thereafter.
ryan750
Rep:
?
no - i posted this cos it was l8 and thought that people mit go to bed b4 i written up the questions - they were quite long questions - so then i wrote them up quickly not to keep people waiting.
ryan750
Rep:
?
i cant believe it - i got negative rep for this thread - i mean ok it was desperate and a bit cheeky - but there was only like 2 or 3 in the maths room left and i needed to know the answers to these questions. i did feel a little stupid after writing it but hey - dont we all at that time of nit/day. yes i know its day b4 u say.

i kind of feel dirty now i have neg rep - i like it. ive always been a bad one - i used to do sum pretty outrageous things at skool - probly for attention - i dunno.

maybe i should make an ultra bad post for neg repped ones. our logo would be this

:mad: :tsr: :mad:

man - ive been doing so much maths recently that i havent made any conversational threads on here at all really - i barely have made time to say thanks to people who helped me - im sorry - i repent all my bad doings and love u all (just to balance the neg)
Fermat
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think you should have been neg-repped for this. You were making a reference to maths problems, which you later posted, on this forum, which is relevant.

I good-repped you anyway to make up for it.
ryan750
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fermat)
I don't think you should have been neg-repped for this. You were making a reference to maths problems, which you later posted, on this forum, which is relevant.

I good-repped you anyway to make up for it.
oh thanks so much. i wil try not to post weirdly nemore
RichE
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ryan750)
oh thanks so much. i wil try not to post weirdly nemore
this wasn't a weird post/thread - you have nothing to apologise about

you'd have had compensatory rep from me as well, but have already used mine for today :rolleyes:
ryan750
Rep:
?
evry1 is so nice on the student room - apart from the 1 that neg repped me
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (625)
80.75%
Leave (149)
19.25%

Watched Threads