ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the defence Juwel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Thanks for the defence Jewel
    I wouldn't, it's a sign of weakness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    you were posting loadsa "Adult content" last night. were you pissed?
    Look I heard about this already from Katy and no I posted nothing of the sort. Ask dear Rushda about it I'm sure she knows all about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Look I heard about this already from Katy and no I posted nothing of the sort. Ask dear Rushda about it I'm sure she knows all about it.
    I think we all know to just ignore 'Jesus'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    I wouldn't, it's a sign of weakness.
    Why do you hide behind an avatar thats not off you?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you hide behind an avatar thats not off you?
    It is him though...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the defence Juwel
    Not a prob. And no it is not a sign of weakness Petrozzi, it's a sign of appreciation. I saved him a lot of typing and I'm sure he would've put up an adequate defence anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I think we all know to just ignore 'Jesus'
    Why the ""? "the one" how old are you? 9?

ReputationRep:
    It is him though...
    You have just proved your stupidity you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Why the ""? "the one" how old are you? 9?
    How old are you? 2003?

ReputationRep:
    I just pointed out that I thought more people would give you less rep for whining and complaining on a thread rather than just staying quiet, we've all got negative rep at some point, you don't hear us whining about it do you?

I discriminate against sex/race/orienatations? Firstly, from what evidence? There is none, since I don't. Secondly, your the one calling yourself gayboy

If anyone's at the lower end of the strata it's definitely you...
    Many things I must address:

1. I said you are at the lower strata, the fact you altered what I said renders it useless to me
    2. You obviously do not understand this term - I DO NOT CARE ABOUT REP. WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS GETTING IT WITHOUT COMMENT AS TO WHY I GOT IT
    3.My name does not descriminate, if a gay person says that they are gay, does that make them homophobic?

You fail to see the premise I put on not caring for rep, a stance I have maintaing all along. You must be a rep driven maniac, you can not stop thinking about it as a point-based strategy game.

ReputationRep:
    You have just proved your stupidity you idiot.
    No it really is him...

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? 2003?
    Closer to 2007 I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)

You fail to see the premise I put on not caring for rep, a stance I have maintaing all along. You must be a rep driven maniac, you can not stop thinking about it as a point-based strategy game.
    Err, that must be why I have one rep gem then eh? Because I work sooo hard to get it...

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? 2003?
    Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    2. You obviously do not understand this term - I DO NOT CARE ABOUT REP. WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS GETTING IT WITHOUT COMMENT AS TO WHY I GOT IT
    Everyone is entitled to free speech, and with it, the right not to talk

ReputationRep:
    Err, that must be why I have one rep gem then eh? Because I work sooo hard to get it...
    Yes, e.g by licking adhsurs backside. but look, we both have the same number of gems, you must be so proud, its been worth your while hasnt it.

ReputationRep:
    Once again you are putting two and two together to get a letter of the alphabet. Theone is not a rep whore, he just made a comment on your rep. Since you brought it up maybe I should say you're rep-obsessed. And no he is not prejudiced against gays. You probably assume that everyone that disagrees with you is homophobic, which makes you as bad as Maskall. And whether or not theone is at the lower strata (and if you know all you will realise you should be saying 'stratum' as this is the singular), I reckon you're lower from your comments.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, e.g by licking adhsurs backside. but look, we both have the same number of gems, you must be so proud, its been worth your while hasnt it.
    Licking adhsurs backside? LOL, if that's what being friends is....

ReputationRep:
    Licking adhsurs backside? LOL, if that's what being friends is....
    Do you have lots of friends?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.