Turn on thread page Beta

The Impudent Fool that gave me a Negative Reputation watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Yes but it doesnt mean I think it actually happened.
    ok.

petrozzi. i am not your son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    Thank God we got that cleared up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    I know this, but I'd like to know more. Are you really a gutless prick or would you actually back your claims in real life?
    gutless prick hahaha.
    yeah i wud back up my claims "in real life"
    is this all a dream to you?

ReputationRep:
    at home. you?
    <yawn>

Now stop deviating in order to try and discredit your adversary, and stick to the point. And don't dare bring the racism, that' just makes you less respectable. In fact many believe racists form part of the scum of society, and you wouldn't want to go there now would you...

ReputationRep:
    ok.

Ah you caught on to that one did you? Stunning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    <yawn>

Now stop deviating in order to try and discredit your adversary, and stick to the point. And don't dare bring the racism, that' just makes you less respectable. In fact many believe racists form part of the scum of society, and you wouldn't want to go there now would you...
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol... I got to say (regardless of all the "masculine cussing") that gayboy09 is pretty funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Lol... I got to say (regardless of all the "masculine cussing") that gayboy09 is pretty funny
    I don't see the humour Elle...

Notice how jesus09 and gayboy09's responses have diminished in quality and content, I think we thrashed them...

ReputationRep:

Notice how jesus09 and gayboy09's responses have diminished in quality and content, I think we thrashed them...
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Agreed.
    *Dances*

ReputationRep:
    again, ur reply shows how stupid you are. You can't thrash someone on the internet. that just shows how sad you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Agreed.
    Yep!!

ReputationRep:
    again, ur reply shows how stupid you are. You can't thrash someone on the internet. that just shows how sad you are.
    This just shows how stupid you are...

ReputationRep:
    This has reached high levels of stupidity and this thread was not meant to create such hostility.

This thread was intended to seek out my harsh critic, and then ask why I got a negative reputation. It took down one point for christ's sake, but everyone has becoming idiots about it, especially theone and zjuwel, who have the basic reading age of a 5 year old. Every time I write something from now on, I will provide detailed analysis for idiots like them two.

This thread has been highly successful in terms of replies, but then again unsuccessful as the culprit shall never be found now. Please read my messages more carefully in the future, your inferences are not welcome at my door.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    *Dances*
    congrats, u have 1000 posts.

ReputationRep:

aww.. lol- its probably just me in a weird mood.. he kind of reminds me of one of those guys who complains in newspapers and stuff..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    this thread was not meant to create such hostility.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: OH REALLY?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes you can thrash someone on the internet. Ever played games online? And if you're using the literal meaning of the word, stop being such a pedant, it's just not practical and no good to anybody. Haha you suck!

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure about that? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    This has reached high levels of stupidity and this thread was not meant to create such hostility.

This thread was intended to seek out my harsh critic, and then ask why I got a negative reputation. It took down one point for christ's sake, but everyone has becoming idiots about it, especially theone and zjuwel, who have the basic reading age of a 5 year old. Every time I write something from now on, I will provide detailed analysis for idiots like them two.

This thread has been highly successful in terms of replies, but then again unsuccessful as the culprit shall never be found now. Please read my messages more carefully in the future, your inferences are not welcome at my door.
    The basic reading age of a 5 year old? How can we read these posts then?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.