Turn on thread page Beta

The Impudent Fool that gave me a Negative Reputation watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: OH REALLY?!
    That's what I thought. Gayboy is nothing but hostile on this forum. With no good reason and no provacation. The high levels of stupidity have come from him and his brother jesus. Oh so I really have a reading age of 5 eh, well boohoo must cry, get the violins out I'm so hurt (!)

And that's internet sarcasm jesus, just showing you how it's done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Oh yes you can thrash someone on the internet. Ever played games online? And if you're using the literal meaning of the word, stop being such a pedant, it's just not practical and no good to anybody. Haha you suck!
    when u said you "thrashed" me, you was referring to the quality of posts. So in other words you consider posting to be an online game, competing to see who can come up with the highest quality posts. How sad are you.
    And..with an average of 50 posts per day, i feel sorry for you. really. You Suck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    when u said you "thrashed" me, you was referring to the quality of posts. So in other words you consider posting to be an online game, competing to see who can come up with the highest quality posts. How sad are you.
    And..with an average of 50 posts per day, i feel sorry for you. really. You Suck!
    I was not referring to the quality of posts, it was a separate point, but all the same our posts were easily better in that respect. And yes an argument is a game to me, it's the best way to approach it, and what?!
    Feel sorry for me eh, well thanks but no thanks I'm very proud of it all!

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought. Gayboy is nothing but hostile on this forum. With no good reason and no provacation. The high levels of stupidity have come from him and his brother jesus. Oh so I really have a reading age of 5 eh, well boohoo must cry, get the violins out I'm so hurt (!)

And that's internet sarcasm jesus, just showing you how it's done!
    I am sorry to hear you have been offended by my comments that suggest your reading age is that of a 5 year old, I base that stance on the fact that you continue to perform acts of "improper reading" on my messages.
    How many times must I explain my reasoning on the creation of this thread? If you can not seek the answer yourself from my messages, clearly your reading age must be that of a 5 year old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    I am sorry to hear you have been offended by my comments that suggest your reading age is that of a 5 year old, I base that stance on the fact that you continue to perform acts of "improper reading" on my messages.
    How many times must I explain my reasoning on the creation of this thread? If you can not seek the answer yourself from my messages, clearly your reading age must be that of a 5 year old.
    People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. That's all I need to say for that one.

ReputationRep:
    People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones. That's all I need to say for that one.
    I think it is just a case of rats deserting a sinking ship

ReputationRep:
    And you're the rodent...

ReputationRep:
    How very irrelevant and inappropriate. What the hell was that waste of finger energy supposed to mean?

ReputationRep:
    How very irrelevant and inappropriate. What the hell was that waste of finger energy supposed to mean?
    It means up yours! , fatso.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're stretching now aren't you, you nobjockey!

ReputationRep:
    See the low you have sunk to, just made it incredibly obvious that you have lost this one. Give up now, there's no deeper hole than the one you dig for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Gay boy is gay, thats all there is to say. and by the way, i do discriminate against sexes, races, religion, orientations etc... and i love it!!! i feel that everyone else are idiots exept. Now if someone wants to insult you, let them and deal with it, what else would you expect with a nickname like that?
    now screw you.

Ed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hungernail)
    Gay boy is gay, thats all there is to say. and by the way, i do discriminate against sexes, races, religion, orientations etc... and i love it!!! i feel that everyone else are idiots exept. Now if someone wants to insult you, let them and deal with it, what else would you expect with a nickname like that?
    now screw you.

Ed.
    Someone's been eating the wrong mushrooms.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.