The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
ypo
What's wrong with that?

Not a stretch given that Arnold is the Governor of a state that is 60% Hispanic.

But where is White Pride? Nothing wrong with that either.
Reply 181
BeanofJelly
That being my point. Is it only African blacks who you have a problem with? Are aboriginal blacks free from discrimination on your part? How do you tell if a "darky" is one of the evil ones or just an aboriginal when you're walking down the street? Probably best to hide your children from all of them just to be on the safe side.

What are you talking about? I've lived in black Africa about half my life. I've also lived in a very black area on the East Coast of the US for a number of years.

I don't discriminate against individuals of any race on any creterion other than merit. Nor do I ever intend to. What exactly is your question/point?
Reply 182
Failed123
Like Stormfront :yep:

Which is why I said Jews have contributed alot to America and I wouldn't care if their numbers increased 20 fold or asians :rolleyes:

Yes that could go down a treat in stormfront :rolleyes:

Stop being ignorant. I am not a neo nazi. I believe in equality and a greater, strong, safe America. I am Republican.
Reply 183
Neo Con
Well, I am not a racist so obviously the decline of a race in their own nation is not good.

The native red indians? Yeh it's really not good is it...

This is exactly where all your ******** falls down. When Whites took it from Red Indians, that's ok for you, now you think of it a "White" nation. When other ethnic minorities filter in and the Whites will become a minority, suddenly we should protect the US from these changes? **** that, the US is the land of the immigrants. Everyone there is descended from an immigrant max. 200 years ago, unless they're decended from native red indians.
Reply 184
bj_945
YPO, it is true that Blacks appear to under-achieve on various tests. However, what is much less clear is why. There is a significant debate as to whether the lack of opportunity and the average worse conditions, areas etc that blacks live in can account for them.

Perhaps you misread my post. The SAT study showed that blacks from very rich households were academically outperformed by whites from very poor households. Furthermore, racial IQ scores were consistent even when the children were raised by parents of other races. How do you explain this?
ypo
What are you talking about? I've lived in black Africa about half my life. I've also lived in a very black area on the East Coast of the US for a number of years.

I don't discriminate against individuals of any race on any creterion other than merit. Nor do I ever intend to. What exactly is your question/point?

I may be confusing your views with those of neocon, who seems to think that blacks (because of their race alone) are more prone to violence, crime and retardation

The non-Hispanic, single-race white population is expected to rise slightly to 203.3 million in 2050 from 199.8 million in 2008, while the Hispanic population is expected to almost triple to 132.8 million from 46.7 million, with its share of the total increasing to 30 percent from 15 percent, the Bureau said.

It seems highly unlikely that the white population will only rise by 1.75% in in 42 years. :s-smilie:
Reply 187
UGeNe
But where is White Pride? Nothing wrong with that either.

Certainly not! I think it's a crime how whites have been brainwashed into believing showing pride in themselves (which literally every other group on this planet does) is racist, hateful and downright wrong.

Btw UGeNe, what's your ethnic background? Pure Russian?
Neocon, what do you think?

Out of interest is it just african-blacks who are less intelligent, more violent, and more retarded in general? Or does anyone with a black enough hue fall into that category?

Is a person of mixed race middlingly violent/stupid/retarded? I mean are the black genes for retardation recessive or dominant according to you?
Reply 189
la fille danse
It seems highly unlikely that the white population will only rise by 1.75% in in 42 years. WTF? Are we supposed to believe that?

I'm shocked it's predicted to rise. Whites are decreasing in number everywhere else in the world as we speak.
Reply 190
ypo
Oh? Which ones?

The Medical News - if a source of information is using Charles Darwins idealogy then the study is more likely to discriminate against Africans i.e.http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/

The Chinese have carried out thier own studies about IQ's they have reached a different conclusion, unfortunatley I am still trying to find the source. But apparently South Asians & certain white Europeans were towards the bottom end of scale. Where as Africans were scattered across the board as in IQ results - the study also suggested that there is probably no-way to accuratley measure intelligence.

Example: People who scored high IQ points struggled to play chess. Where as ordinary folk were more likely to excell playing chess. And must i remind you...that there are alot of professional BLACK successful chess players.

So ypo - think before you make a fool out of yourself!
Genetic diversity in a evolutionary standpoint is better. Plus being mixed race which is the only way for whites to truly become a minority is better for immune system.

ypo
I'm shocked it's predicted to rise. Whites are decreasing in number everywhere else in the world as we speak.

That is based on what evidence?
Reply 192
ypo
Certainly not! I think it's a crime how whites have been brainwashed into believing showing pride in themselves (which literally every other group on this planet does) is racist, hateful and downright wrong.

Btw UGeNe, what's your ethnic background? Pure Russian?

There is no such thing as "pure Russian" unless you are talking about vodka.
Reply 193
la fille danse
It seems highly unlikely that the white population will only rise by 1.75% in in 42 years. :s-smilie:

If white couples are having less than 2 children each, then the population rapidly decreases. Say for example 100 people (50 couples) only have 1 child each. By the time these couples are dead, the total population will have halved, leaving 50 children. These 50 children will then grow up and have children themselves - so 25 couples. By the time this "wave" is dead, the population will have once again halved.
Reply 194
BeanofJelly
Notice the relationship between race and poverty, and in turn between poverty and crime?

You also seem to discount the fact that a black person living in the US is still, even in today's modern day and age, several times more likely to be imprisoned for the same crime as committed by a white.

A black lawyer is no more likely to commit crime than a white lawyer
A white street kid is no less likely to commit crime than a black street kid

It just so happens that a black kid is more likely to be in the street situation than the lawyer situation, due to demographics and social inequality

I agree with this, basically its hard to get out of the social standing you are born into.

so if you born in a rich family the chances are you will be a rich adult.
If you are born in poverty the chances are you will grow up in poverty.

I know in the uk the gap between the rich and poor is growing so the problem is getting worse.

The whole system is biased against the poor, a basic thing like getting a bank loan is incredibly hard for someone with no assets and if they get one the interest is likely to be very high meaning a higher chance of default. A good example is the glazier family buying manchester united, they effectively got the club for free as they were able to fund the purchase with loans and then shift those loans on to the club itself relieving themselves of personal liability. Noone without wealth would have been able to do that as they wouldnt have got the loans in the first place.

I look at what is going on in the world, wars etc. and the bulk of problems I see are generated by greed of the already rich, so whites becoming a minority might well be a good thing. But of course by then we may just get rich whites replaced by rich non whites who have the same greed attitude so societys problems would remain.
Neo Con
Which is why I said Jews have contributed alot to America and I wouldn't care if their numbers increased 20 fold or asians :rolleyes:

Yes that could go down a treat in stormfront :rolleyes:

Stop being ignorant. I am not a neo nazi. I believe in equality and a greater, strong, safe America. I am Republican.

Did I say you were a neo Nazi?

Besides even if I was implying something, judging by pretty much all of your previous posts around the forum in general, I think you're the ignorant one here.
You're a Republican? Oh my God, really?
Reply 196
neobam
I agree with this, basically its hard to get out of the social standing you are born into.

so if you born in a rich family the chances are you will be a rich adult.
If you are born in poverty the chances are you will grow up in poverty.

I know in the uk the gap between the rich and poor is growing so the problem is getting worse.

The whole system is biased against the poor, a basic thing like getting a bank loan is incredibly hard for someone with no assets and if they get one the interest is likely to be very high meaning a higher chance of default. A good example is the glazier family buying manchester united, they effectively got the club for free as they were able to fund the purchase with loans and then shift those loans on to the club itself relieving themselves of personal liability. Noone without wealth would have been able to do that as they wouldnt have got the loans in the first place.

I look at what is going on in the world, wars etc. and the bulk of problems I see are generated by greed of the already rich, so whites becoming a minority might well be a good thing. But of course by then we may just get rich whites replaced by rich non whites who have the same greed attitude so societys problems would remain.

The Communists said the same thing...break the vicious cycle!
Reply 197
ahh and another thing, if there is to be no racism, why do government forms (as well as other forms such as job applications) ask you for your race?

They supposedbly for stat collecting but the very question itself promotes racism.
Reply 198
BeanofJelly
Neocon, what do you think?

Out of interest is it just african-blacks who are less intelligent, more violent, and more retarded in general? Or does anyone with a black enough hue fall into that category?

Is a person of mixed race middlingly violent/stupid/retarded? I mean are the black genes for retardation recessive or dominant according to you?

I am not a scientist. Judging by the stats of crime in the US and judging by what the cops, lawyers, psychologists and many politicians have said it seems they indeed have a higher incidence of mental illness and lower iq, commit more horrific crimes spontaneously.

Not sure about other African states, I don't make presumptions unless I have done my reading :p: Plus murder rates in Africa may be high but people will explain it by poverty e.t.c That reason is not good enough in the states as the stats are adjusted by the FBI for all this kind of factors.
Reply 199
Failed123
Did I say you were a neo Nazi?

Besides even if I was implying something, judging by pretty much all of your previous posts around the forum in general, I think you're the ignorant one here.
You're a Republican? Oh my God, really?

Yes you did, you said stormfront. Stormfront is an idiotic group which denies the holocaust, hates jews and doesn't judge people individually ever. It wants expulsion of all non whites from white countries. How do I fit this????? You're really ignorant, do some more research before saying things. You have shown your level of understanding here.

Latest

Trending

Trending