Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    I still haven't heard anything from Bath or King's.....just wondering if anyone else has yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonkey)
    hi,
    I still haven't heard anything from Bath or King's.....just wondering if anyone else has yet?
    Which course at Bath? Ive applied to N100, and its the only place I havn't heard back from yet. Are they famous for being slow or is it just me? Its almost definatly my firm choice if I get an offer, so It's kind of frustrating at this point!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgowing)
    Which course at Bath? Ive applied to N100, and its the only place I havn't heard back from yet. Are they famous for being slow or is it just me? Its almost definatly my firm choice if I get an offer, so It's kind of frustrating at this point!
    yeah i've applied N100.......infact, i just got home and received a letter from them asking me to go to the open day in feb, but they haven't mentioned on letter that i've been accepted. it doesn't say i am on UCAS either........do i assume i've been accepted seeing as they don't invite for open days unless u r?!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've applied N100.......infact, i just got home and received a letter from them asking me to go to the open day in feb, but they haven't mentioned on letter that i've been accepted. it doesn't say i am on UCAS either........do i assume i've been accepted seeing as they don't invite for interviews unless u r?!
    No. That would be stupid. You will be accepted/rejected on the basis of you interview,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    No. That would be stupid. You will be accepted/rejected on the basis of you interview,
    no, ur stupid. bath don't interview for N100.

ReputationRep:
    ...and of course I'd know that, doing Maths! :rolleyes:

They probably haven't made up their minds yet.

ReputationRep:
    ..and you edited your post which said;

"........do i assume i've been accepted seeing as they don't invite for interviews unless u r?!"

haha... what an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Just got home to find that same letter in the post, inviting me to an open day. But I'm the same, I have no offer either. Glad to hear someone else in same position. Problem is I live on the Isle of Man, so its not exactly just a case of driving down the M4 to get to the open day. It's like £150 for a plane ticket! so I doubt I'll bother going down unless I definatly get an offer. Still my no.1 choice though.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.