Watch
This discussion is closed.
babylon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
hi,
I still haven't heard anything from Bath or King's.....just wondering if anyone else has yet?
tgowing
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by wonkey)
hi,
I still haven't heard anything from Bath or King's.....just wondering if anyone else has yet?
Which course at Bath? Ive applied to N100, and its the only place I havn't heard back from yet. Are they famous for being slow or is it just me? Its almost definatly my firm choice if I get an offer, so It's kind of frustrating at this point!
babylon
Rep:
?
(Original post by tgowing)
Which course at Bath? Ive applied to N100, and its the only place I havn't heard back from yet. Are they famous for being slow or is it just me? Its almost definatly my firm choice if I get an offer, so It's kind of frustrating at this point!
yeah i've applied N100.......infact, i just got home and received a letter from them asking me to go to the open day in feb, but they haven't mentioned on letter that i've been accepted. it doesn't say i am on UCAS either........do i assume i've been accepted seeing as they don't invite for open days unless u r?!
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yeah i've applied N100.......infact, i just got home and received a letter from them asking me to go to the open day in feb, but they haven't mentioned on letter that i've been accepted. it doesn't say i am on UCAS either........do i assume i've been accepted seeing as they don't invite for interviews unless u r?!
No. That would be stupid. You will be accepted/rejected on the basis of you interview,
babylon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bigcnee)
No. That would be stupid. You will be accepted/rejected on the basis of you interview,
no, ur stupid. bath don't interview for N100.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
...and of course I'd know that, doing Maths! :rolleyes:

They probably haven't made up their minds yet.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
..and you edited your post which said;

"........do i assume i've been accepted seeing as they don't invite for interviews unless u r?!"

haha... what an idiot.
tgowing
Report 17 years ago
Just got home to find that same letter in the post, inviting me to an open day. But I'm the same, I have no offer either. Glad to hear someone else in same position. Problem is I live on the Isle of Man, so its not exactly just a case of driving down the M4 to get to the open day. It's like £150 for a plane ticket! so I doubt I'll bother going down unless I definatly get an offer. Still my no.1 choice though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (260)
51.9%
No (241)
48.1%

Watched Threads