Turn on thread page Beta

Maths Questions, Please Help People. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    santa claus
    JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, MASKALL SMELLS,.............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTEGRATE_ME!!!)
    THIS QUESTION!!! ITS WELL HARD. I AM REALLY GOOD AT TRIG, I CAN DO ALL THE EXAM QUESTIONS ON TRIGONOMTRY, MUCH HARDER THAN THIS EVEN, BUT I DONT LIKE THESE IDENTITY "SHOW THAT" QUESTIONS. I CANT DO THIS 1.

DO THIS IF I WANNA GO TO OXFORD?
    WE HAD A MOCK EXAM FOR P1THE OTHER DAY AND I GOT 86%.
    WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD.

I JUST CANT DO THIS QUESTION.

AND ANYWAY, I AM CLEVERER THAN YOU, SO HOW CAN U COMMENT.

COMPARE GCSE GRADES SHALL WE?
    I got A* in Pokestudies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Too true! He's always posting stuff like this!
    THING IS, ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES I WAS MESSING ABOUT AND I ALREADY HAD THE FULL METHOD AND CORRECT ANSWER ETC ON PAPER, THIS TIME, I REALLY CANT DO THIS QUESTION.

FOR ONCE I AM ACTUALLY STUCK ON MATHS, AND IT ISNT A LIE!!

ReputationRep:
    THING IS, ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES I WAS MESSING ABOUT AND I ALREADY HAD THE FULL METHOD AND CORRECT ANSWER ETC ON PAPER, THIS TIME, I REALLY CANT DO THIS QUESTION.

I also got an a* in Iranian

ReputationRep:

Oh well that's OK then, glad to help (if I could myself do it...)

ReputationRep:
    THIS QUESTION!!! ITS WELL HARD. I AM REALLY GOOD AT TRIG, I CAN DO ALL THE EXAM QUESTIONS ON TRIGONOMTRY, MUCH HARDER THAN THIS EVEN, BUT I DONT LIKE THESE IDENTITY "SHOW THAT" QUESTIONS. I CANT DO THIS 1.

DO THIS IF I WANNA GO TO OXFORD?
    WE HAD A MOCK EXAM FOR P1THE OTHER DAY AND I GOT 86%.
    WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD.

I JUST CANT DO THIS QUESTION.

AND ANYWAY, I AM CLEVERER THAN YOU, SO HOW CAN U COMMENT.

COMPARE GCSE GRADES SHALL WE?
    lol well if we're going to boast i actually got 99/100 in P1. and an A in maths, whoopdeeedo. i got an A in gcse, but who cares about that now ive done alevel?

face it maskall, you are going to have to do better to get your grades.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well that's OK then, glad to help (if I could myself do it...)
    ZJEWELH........YOU DONT HAV TO DO THE QUESTION IF U DONT WANT TO, (I KNOW COZ YOU ARE MEAN), BUT CANT YOU DO THIS QUESTION? I PRESUME YOU ARE DOING A-LEVEL MATHS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu1)
    I also got an a* in Iranian
    Iran is such a cool country..I am from Tehran. Has anybody else seen the glory of allah?

ReputationRep:
    Iran is such a cool country..I am from Tehran. Has anybody else seen the glory of allah?
    I hate all these racist white conservative folks you know...bloody hate me cos I am not British..I know cos my mummy told me so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    lol well if we're going to boast i actually got 99/100 in P1. and an A in maths, whoopdeeedo. i got an A in gcse, but who cares about that now ive done alevel?

face it maskall, you are going to have to do better to get your grades.
    BUT I ALSO GOT A NORMAL A AT GCSE.

AND ANYWAY, I ENVER PUT YOU DOWN 4 YOUR GRADES, I ONLY SAY "LETS COMPARE GCSE'S" WHEN YOU START ****GING ME OFF.

AND ANYWAY, THAT WAS A MOCK EXAM. BY THE END OF THE YEAR, ANFTER DOING P2 ASWELL, I WILL BE RAZOR SHARP.

86% FOR THE FIRST P1 MOCK EXAM ISNT BAD MAN.

ANYWAY, U BETTER GET INTO OXFORD THIS TIME, COZ I WANNA SEE YOU THERE IN 19 MONTHS TIME. THAT WILL BE SO BLOODY FUNNY.
    I WILL TAP YOU ON THE SHOULDER, AND SAY, "GUESS WHO EDDY BOY", AND YOU WILL GET TO MEET ME. CANT WAIT.....

ReputationRep:
    I hate all these racist white conservative folks you know...bloody hate me cos I am not British..I know cos my mummy told me so
    I AM BLOODY IRANIAN. STOP TAKING THE PISS.

ReputationRep:
    I AM BLOODY IRANIAN. STOP TAKING THE PISS.
    Me too..what a coincidence

ReputationRep:
    Me too..what a coincidence
    Man, aren't you glad the sha went all those years ago?

ReputationRep:
    ZJEWELH........YOU DONT HAV TO DO THE QUESTION IF U DONT WANT TO, (I KNOW COZ YOU ARE MEAN), BUT CANT YOU DO THIS QUESTION? I PRESUME YOU ARE DOING A-LEVEL MATHS?
    Hey I ain't mean! Only to those who deserve it, but in this instance I'm not being mean. I genuinely can't do it yet, we just started learning the identities stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I ain't mean! Only to those who deserve it, but in this instance I'm not being mean. I genuinely can't do it yet, we just started learning the identities stuff.
    but i like you. me and you got on,l remember that night when we were chatting via PM's......we got on well. i like you.....i accept you for who you r, and you should accept me for who i am. just coz my personality is a little erratic doesnt mean you should be mean..........

anyway, the thing i am doing is P2.. (WELL, ITS IN P1 BOOK BUT ITS LIKE THE HARD END OF THE AHRDEST TOPIC IN P1 WHICH ALSO POPS UP IN P2 IN DETAIL AGAIN)

SO HOW CAN YOU JUST B LEARNING IT NOW?

ReputationRep:
    but i like you. me and you got on,l remember that night when we were chatting via PM's......we got on well. i like you.....i accept you for who you r, and you should accept me for who i am. just coz my personality is a little erratic doesnt mean you should be mean..........

anyway, the thing i am doing is P2.. (WELL, ITS IN P1 BOOK BUT ITS LIKE THE HARD END OF THE AHRDEST TOPIC IN P1 WHICH ALSO POPS UP IN P2 IN DETAIL AGAIN)

SO HOW CAN YOU JUST B LEARNING IT NOW?
    Because we're sitting P2 in June. Last year we did Methods, P1 and D1, and we're doing S1 in January, so we're doing P2 and P3 in June.
    I try to be nice but some of the things you say get my back up, and I think to myself that I can't possibly get on with someone who says things like that. Maybe if you were more civil and less of a prat sometimes, people might not hate you so much.

ReputationRep:
    Maths is ****.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 24, 2003

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.