The Student Room Group
I got 80% overall, 2nd got 79%, he was well envious!! :cool: but I got 80% because on Tauheed-o-Qaid where instead of testing me on the book like veryone else, started teting me on Christianity!! :afraid: I wasn't expecting this so i stuttered a bit and rambled on!! :redface:

--------------

Salaams *azs!! :hello: as you can see we are having a little party! *offers kebab and samosa!!*
smallguy54321
sketchy!! :blush:

--------------

*brings out 2/3 vats of ......... Coca Cola* :cool:

:eek: COKE! mmmmmmm.....
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

Masha'allah thats great!

It's so COLD!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*

w/salaams! :biggrin: :hello:
smallguy54321
I got 80% overall, 2nd got 79%, he was well envious!! :cool: but I got 80% because on Tauheed-o-Qaid where instead of testing me on the book like veryone else, started teting me on Christianity!! :afraid: I wasn't expecting this so i stuttered a bit and rambled on!! :redface:

--------------

Salaams *azs!! :hello: as you can see we are having a little party! *offers kebab and samosa!!*

awww mashallah!! :biggrin: I rambled on loads on my R.S GCSE exam :redface: felt my hand was gonna drop! :p:
yes...hmmm....its so unfair my dad says I have to survive 2 weeks without the computer because my brother has got his 11+ coming up because my dad wants him to come to my school and lets say he is not very clever!! :redface:

--------------

my yr 8 gcse exam......... :redface: ............ there were two sides, i answered the 1st side which had like 65% of the work on it but i didnt realise there was a second side until he said 1 minute!! :redface: i was like :eek: i turned over and there was a 15 mark question on the five pillars of islam, what they are in english, arabic and like how often they should be performed, i answered it in 1 minute!!! but there was still 20 marks on analysing stuff .the test paper was out of 100, so overall i got 78%, i only lost two marks on the stuff i answered and still came top!! :biggrin: :proud: sorry if it didnt make sense!! :redface:
smallguy54321
yes...hmmm....its so unfair my dad says I have to survive 2 weeks without the computer because my brother has got his 11+ coming up because my dad wants him to come to my school and lets say he is not very clever!! :redface:

2 weeks without a computer *faints* :p: But it'll be good having his older brother at the same school :biggrin:
for him!! :biggrin:

--------------

SketchyCanvas
2 weeks without a computer *faints* :p: But it'll be good having his older brother at the same school :biggrin:

thats why they invented school libraries!! :biggrin: :wink: lol!
smallguy54321

my yr 8 gcse exam......... :redface: ............ there were two sides, i answered the 1st side which had like 65% of the work on it but i didnt realise there was a second side until he said 1 minute!! :redface: i was like :eek: i turned over and there was a 15 mark question on the five pillars of islam, what they are in english, arabic and like how often they should be performed but there was still 20 marks on analysing studd.the test paper was out of 100, so overall i got 78%, i only lost two marks on the stuff i answered and still came top!! :biggrin: :proud: sorry if it didnt make sense!! :redface:

that made sense surprisingly :p: :biggrin: :congrats: :cool:
I think the worse i have done on my GCSEs was not going sleep. I revised and did an all-nighter for the WHOLE night and then in the morning of the exam, i was so hyper that i started giggling and talking gibberish:redface: :p:
smallguy54321
for him!! :biggrin:

--------------

thats why they invented school libraries!! :biggrin: :wink: lol!

lol oh yeah :cool: I use my study periods for :tsr: :ninja: :p:
thanks!!! my turn SC ---> *bows*!! :p: i remember reading something about you being hyper in the morning after doing an all-nighter!! :biggrin: oo, got to go!! :ciao: want some sleep because i have to wake up pretty early and do all my graphics stuff that i should be been making since the start of the year!! :redface: i shouldn't leave it until the last minute!! :ciao:
Reply 2650
As salaamu alaikum

My college has blocked TSR and some Islamic forums lol! Unfortunately SC, i STUDY in my study periods lol

nice party, lol

azs*
SketchyCanvas
lol oh yeah :cool: I use my study periods for :tsr: :ninja: :p:

if our school librarian found me on :tsr: she would............:afraid: :ciao:
smallguy54321
thanks!!! my turn SC ---> *bows*!! :p: i remember reading something about you being hyper in the morning after doing an all-nighter!! :biggrin: oo, got to go!! :ciao: want some sleep because i have to wake up pretty early and do all my graphics stuff that i should be been making since the start of the year!! :redface: i shouldn't leave it until the last minute!! :ciao:

yeh that was it :redface: :p:
lol oki dok, night night SG :ciao: :hugs: Salaams and t/c
smallguy54321
if our school librarian found me on :tsr: she would............:afraid: :ciao:

lol! make sure you dont get caught then! :cool: :biggrin: :p:
azs*
As salaamu alaikum

My college has blocked TSR and some Islamic forums lol! Unfortunately SC, i STUDY in my study periods lol

nice party, lol

azs*

study? never heard of it :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 2655
SketchyCanvas
study? never heard of it :rolleyes: :p:

LOL, didn't think so :p: :p:

azs*
azs*
LOL, didn't think so :p: :p:

azs*

:angel: :biggrin: :p: