This discussion is closed.
azs*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

I guess you are right

no point in forcing those who don't want to learn! I still think this British Education system needs more variety!! I guess we have progressed in Religious Studies where Islam plays a major role in the curriculum of some exam boards.

We definitely lack tolerance and cohesiveness!

azs*
freshapple
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*looks up cohesiveness*

When you keep asking for more, sometimes you don't get it and loose all that you have already too. I think we should be happy that we've got Islaam this far in Britain. Going further and persisting will only make it more difficult.

It's silly though, you want more tolerance from the non Muslims? Yet the Muslim youth is nothing like what it should be. Where should the focus be? Reforming them, or getting these non Muslims to tolerate Islaam more?
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

I do recognise the problems you're bringing across! there is definitely a problem with the Muslim youth, so often neglected by the 'elders'

What do you propose to alleviate such problems?

azs*
freshapple
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not a Khalifa or whatever these guys want for deffinite!

I think better measures of reaching out to them. Not curse them, swear at them for being the way they are. Rather accept their ways, and try in reforming them. Just like you'd treat a person with a bad illness, not curse them and leave them to rot.

It works both ways though. Sometimes the influence from the other side is too much. Guess He does only guide whom He wills.
randomuser#6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm just working on some sites and inshaAllah they will be up in the very near future. Hoping it's going to be big, Won't explain just yet what it is, but am looking to see if any of you guys know anyone that sell items, will be giving the first few lot of people to help promote the service a free estore for 5 years inshaAllah.

Will need promotion, word of mouth (forums etc wherever you go) there will be promotion vouchers for free use, and just paste them around wherever.
Tell anyone you know, and absolutely anyone.
If all goes well inshaAllah and the selected people that got the service promoted the most, will recieve some kind of reward, provided the service becomes popular.
I will provide all the details how it works, benefits, usual fees etc.

Also on another note, If you know any investors or business opportunity seekers or anyone that are offering opportunities for investment/business then gimme a shout. Will be promoting another service which would be free to use for the first few users that make it popular.

The site is currently in testing mode and alhamdullilah is running great. Only a few days till it will be live.

If you are interested email me @ [email protected]
randomuser#6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You can now list your items for free using the voucher code: 967dcf781e86 no charge will be made, 100% free. http://www.swoppershop.com help promote this service spread the word to everyone, that voucher works for infinite uses.
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaam everyone!! :hello:
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
W/Salaams Hiraand everyone else!

Welcome Fresh Apple!
freshapple
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why do I keep coming across that name? Phoenix CG ... hmm.

Thank you for the welcome mizfissy.
Abbas6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Assalamu'alaykum

History is always such an interesting and fascinating subject. I've always personally been fascinated by the history of the Ottoman Empire and also modern Turkish history. What are everyone's views on Mustafa Kemal, the founder of modern Turkey? And the path that Turkey has followed since the birth of the Republic?
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Abbas6)
Assalamu'alaykum

History is always such an interesting and fascinating subject. I've always personally been fascinated by the history of the Ottoman Empire and also modern Turkish history. What are everyone's views on Mustafa Kemal, the founder of modern Turkey? And the path that Turkey has followed since the birth of the Republic?
W/salaam,

Being Turkish people expect me to say 'Mustafa Kemal was the best....' but i think the total opposite! he did a lot of wrongings (for example, banning the Quran for 6years - im getting this info from my bro :p: ) and from that i dont like the guy.
I dont know much about the Ottoman Empire, but have many books on them from my brothers and i've always disliked History :p:
Not much, but my opinion

Munise x
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Assalamu alaikum
How do i join this Islamic Soceity? :rolleyes:
Walaikum assalam
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
W/salaams and Welcome :hello:

Once Abbas comes online, inshallah he'll put you in the members list

Munise x
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Assalamu alaikum
cool :rolleyes:
so..how longz he gonna b?
Walaikum assalam
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
W/salaams,
dunno :p: he was online 56minutes ago :p: so he might came back tomorow or later on today.
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Assalamu alaikum
oh...k ..cool...ill wait.........
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol kk
im off, need to do some h/w
Salaams and t/c :ciao:

Munise x
randomuser#6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by freshapple)
Why do I keep coming across that name? Phoenix CG ... hmm.

Thank you for the welcome mizfissy.
well i am on ummah, muslimglobe, here, muslim professionals uk, erm learn islam. amoungst others not a common visitor on some of them, but always on muslimglobe

salaam btw
freshapple
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Whoa, you love your forums 'don'tcha'.

You know what, I think I'm missing somthing. Yeah, I must be. What is it...
Poison Ivy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What have I meeessed???
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (33)
97.06%
No (1)
2.94%

Watched Threads