The Student Room Group
Reply 4500
Has anyone been stalked before?

The reason why i'm asking this question is because i've noticed that recently in college i have the same person following me around. In the college canteen, when i'm with my friends, when i'm waiting at the bus. Its getting a bit uncomfortable so i was wondering whether i should tell one of the teachers or consult this person myself? Any advice?
Milli
Has anyone been stalked before?

The reason why i'm asking this question is because i've noticed that recently in college i have the same person following me around. In the college canteen, when i'm with my friends, when i'm waiting at the bus. Its getting a bit uncomfortable so i was wondering whether i should tell one of the teachers or consult this person myself? Any advice?

salaam sis...maybe you should hang around in a group whereever you go, dont go anywhere alone, if its possible, if hes still hanigng around after a few days, tell someone like your teacher. dont confront him yourself.

--------------

Milli
Hello Urban Rose....i like your username :wink: How was Eid? Wasn't able to celebrate it properly. Had 2 exams yesterday and one today. :frown: :frown:

I'm quite depressed. My exams (except for maths) didn't go that well...and it was my first year.:bawling:

My chance of becoming a doctor is very rare :frown:

thanx...my eid was boring, didnt do much, at least you are even attempting to become a doctor, best of luck sis,u shall b in r duaas inshAllah!
Reply 4502
UrBan_rOsE
salaam sis...maybe you should hang around in a group whereever you go, dont go anywhere alone, if its possible, if hes still hanigng around after a few days, tell someone like your teacher. dont confront him yourself.

Wa alaikum Salam. :smile:

One reason why i dont want to speak to the teacher is because this person is a muslim. I dont want to get him into any trouble. Its just that it can get a bit uncomfortable and annoying when i see him everywhere i go.

--------------

UrBan_rOsE

thanx...my eid was boring, didnt do much, at least you are even attempting to become a doctor, best of luck sis,u shall b in r duaas inshAllah!

ah thank you....you shall be in my duaas as well :smile:
Reply 4503
Milli
Wa alaikum Salam. :smile:

One reason why i dont want to speak to the teacher is because this person is a muslim. I dont want to get him into any trouble. Its just that it can get a bit uncomfortable and annoying when i see him everywhere i go.

Have you tried speaking to this 'stalker' of yours?
Reply 4504
Dimez
Have you tried speaking to this 'stalker' of yours?

No i haven't tried speaking to this 'stalker' of mine
Reply 4505
Milli
No i haven't tried speaking to this 'stalker' of mine

Perhaps he wants to try and get to know you (albeit in a totally unorthodox way)?
Reply 4506
Dimez
Perhaps he wants to try and get to know you (albeit in a totally unorthodox way)?

Maybe...but i'm not interested.

How could i (without getting him into any trouble or being offensive) tell him to go away. :confused:
Reply 4507
Milli
Maybe...but i'm not interested.

How could i (without getting him into any trouble or being offensive) tell him to go away. :confused:

Hmmm, that's a tricky one!

Approach gently and tell him 'Brother, I feel you're following me, so I ask you please to stop. If you're not 'stalking' me, I deeply apologise. Thank-you'

Could do with some tweaking though.

:smile:
Reply 4508
Dimez
Hmmm, that's a tricky one!

Approach gently and tell him 'Brother, I feel you're following me, so I ask you please to stop. If you're not 'stalking' me, I deeply apologise. Thank-you'

Could do with some tweaking though.

:smile:

lol... :biggrin: I could just picture that.
Reply 4509
Milli
lol... :biggrin: I could just picture that.

Oh better yet, you could just head-butt him. I think he'll get the message. :smile:
Reply 4510
Dimez
Oh better yet, you could just head-butt him. I think he'll get the message. :smile:

:biggrin: no i think i'll stick with the first advice...BUT if he continues doing the same thing then i have no choice but to head - butt or chokeslam
Reply 4511
Milli
:biggrin: no i think i'll stick with the first advice...BUT if he continues doing the same thing then i have no choice but to head - butt or chokeslam

Don't tell me you watch wrestling! :eek:
Reply 4512
Dimez
Don't tell me you watch wrestling! :eek:

hehe why? Do you expect me to sit at home and knit?
Reply 4513
Milli
hehe why? Do you expect me to sit at home and knit?

Lol, knitting isn't too bad?

I checked out your profile and it says you like basketball :eek:, you any good? :p:
Reply 4514
Dimez
Lol, knitting isn't too bad?

I checked out your profile and it says you like basketball :eek:, you any good? :p:

knitting wouldn't be bad if i was any good at it.

Basketball? Yeah i like playing. Maybe thats the reason why i'm tall :biggrin:
Reply 4515
Milli
knitting wouldn't be bad if i was any good at it.

Basketball? Yeah i like playing. Maybe thats the reason why i'm tall :biggrin:

You're tall because you play basketball?

Should't it be the other way round?

I play basketball because I'm tall.

I suppose that's what you meant. :biggrin:
Reply 4516
Dimez
You're tall because you play basketball?

Should't it be the other way round?

I play basketball because I'm tall.

I suppose that's what you meant. :biggrin:

LOL...are you trying to be clever? :p:

Okay...i've been playing basketball for years. The reason why i'm tall is 'maybe' because basketball is a sport for physical fitness which requires you to use your legs for running and jumping, and your upper body for rebounding and shooting.
Spirit Vinegar: Hallal or Haram?

I was surprised to see so many products containing spirit vinegar, i have no idea if this is permissable or not. Some say it's ok and some aren't sure. What do you reckon?
if u think u soc shud b able 2 hav an icon, vote in the poll i jus startd on the general discussion page, thank u!
Reply 4519
Milli
LOL...are you trying to be clever? :p:

Okay...i've been playing basketball for years. The reason why i'm tall is 'maybe' because basketball is a sport for physical fitness which requires you to use your legs for running and jumping, and your upper body for rebounding and shooting.

Damn, I think you're the better the me! (don't get happy, only joking!:biggrin:)

Ah, so you're the sporty type. Not the type who sit in the restuarant and smoke sheesa all the day? :biggrin:

On a side not, surely playing more sport would make you shorter as opposed to taller? Shouldn't the actin and myosin filaments become over-stretched due to excess movement (jumping about), hence making the formation of acto-myosi bridges less likely? :wink:

I think I've just confused myself. :confused:

Latest