This discussion is closed.
Leprachaun
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Everyone....

For those of you whose family members or acquaintances are performing Hajj…I suggest you give them call and check up on them.
all ok, Alhamdullillah

--------------

which are your fave. nasheed artists? i prefer native deen and zain bhikha to sami yusuf, i heard it is haraam to listen to him. is that true?
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaaam!!! Everyone!!!!!
How do i become a member?eh eh?
Hope everyones live an kikin! Hope u all had a great Eid.....really nice to see so many members.... :rolleyes:.....so like is there any thread with university lists of all the muslims going? That would be really useful for everyone...what do you think?
I missed so much anyone wanna give me a summary?
Can you make that 2?..please? lol

p.s. Hey dusk_till_dawn.....arent you forgetting to add something to that......u motu! :proud: stealin my id!....sort u out college monday...khota...lol..(how could u think i wudnt notice!!!)
Dimez
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Atif)
Salaaam!!! Everyone!!!!!
How do i become a member?eh eh?
Hope everyones live an kikin! Hope u all had a great Eid.....really nice to see so many members.... :rolleyes:.....so like is there any thread with university lists of all the muslims going? That would be really useful for everyone...what do you think?

Can you make that 2?..please? lol

p.s. Hey dusk_till_dawn.....arent you forgetting to add something to that......u motu! :proud: stealin my id!....sort u out college monday...khota...lol..(how could u think i wudnt notice!!!)
You and DTD go to same college?

Com'on, spill the beans!
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum All

:eek: Atif?! Haha Dimez he aint spillin or he knows whats coming 2 him on Monday! Hey Atif i saw your post in the Hafiz society, and i thought it was you! No need for the bad language, kothe! Hey Atif keep my name low! About the username, dude you know it was made for me! :rolleyes:

Every1 else - Inshallah all is well!

SC and Atif - Weve just been discussing the 'stampede' at Hajj. Theres also an interesting exchange between Dimez and Milli, you guys might wanna catch up on.

Take Care

Maths exam next week! :eek:

Walaikum Assalam All
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well someone fill me in to wats happening?? Yeh i go to same college as this fat fat fat dtd...lol.....You don't knw how fat he is..If you want..i'll post his pic.....Yeh i saw ur M H an knew that the sly fat thing had been..especially with my stolen name!!**shock shock**.....Actually Dimez we're in the same Maths and Chemistry class..u lot hav to do ur re-intro for me..cos i dnt have a clue whose who.....
As for what's gnna happen on Monday i might just record the whole episode and post it here. How does that sound? All in favour raise your hands? lol
Oh and hey would the people died count as shaheed ?
p.s..i'm going to broadcast your name on live tv...as for a forum..it's far from descretion(spelling?)..lol...
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Atif - ur the fat one dude! BTW every1 i aint fat!!! - Fat dont matter anyway - Concerning the username - it aint got a copyright and that username is different to this! :rolleyes: (Change your sig!)

Yeh i think they do count as shaheed. Any1 else want to shed some light?
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Me an fat? Why do you insist on me posting a pic of u...lol....No need for excuses...i rest my case...You just get back to your burgers and fries....wheres everyones intro??...i feel lost...
Dimez
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Atif, are you postulating that 'DTD' stole his appellation from you? Are you the one who originally came up with that designation?
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dimez - Exactly, thats what i said to him. (From) Dusk Till Dawn is the title of a movie.
*Dimez continue to articulate such proses, they make me crack up !*
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lol....i'm not saying anything...rested my case when this thing went off msn..wah ...running off msn like that...what a sly tactic...
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey you were the one in a bad mood!

Anywayz back to Islamic issues, Atif why dont u post them Islamic One-liners?
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
u have them in ur inbox..
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Atif)
u have them in ur inbox..
Lol :p: And so do you!
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have 18 pages in my Hotmail.....It's too hard...u hav a luk
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Inshallah soon. Busy tryin to revise Maths!
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How u doin that?
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was tryin 2 b4 with the laptop on my right side and work on the other. I was actually revisin Chemsitry, sorry my mistake. Now im jus on laptop, gonna go to sleep now.

Wat abt u?
Kooldood
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im in
SketchyCanvas~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaams everyone

Kooldood - welcome and salaams

DTD and Atif - lol you both go to the same school? :rolleyes: :p:

Concerning the stampeed on Hajj, do you think that on the television news they OTT too much? For example, dont really say about the pilgrimage and instead just looks at the down points and calling the stampeed a "sea of dead bodies". ?

Hope all is well

W/salaams,

Munise x
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaams SC!
i agree that the news fails to portray the scale of teh disaster. go to D&D then religion and look for the hajj thread. makes interesting reading.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1410)
79.66%
Leave (360)
20.34%

Watched Threads