Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atif)
    Hmmmm...then how will i know?
    ....Okey...Living in uk..studyin with that fat dtd in college 2nd year...Uni in september inshallah...make dua everyone...ummm...that's about it i guess...lol
    What uni's or wat's everyone else doing?
    lol...i go college...but as far as i know, most of the members here are in second year of college. My name is Milli. I am 17 years old. I'm Turkish/American/British, and i currently live in the united kingdom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atif)
    Hmmmm...then how will i know?
    ....Okey...Living in uk..studyin with that fat dtd in college 2nd year...Uni in september inshallah...make dua everyone...ummm...that's about it i guess...lol
    What uni's or wat's everyone else doing?
    ok then ermmm.........

Salaams my name is unknown, I am 13 years old, I am currently studying for my SATs in May ermm.... and I hope to study dentistry in uni for 2010 entry

--------------

I'm not taking the piss or nowt!

ReputationRep:
    groovy dude that duck/chick or whatever it is, lol is so cute in your avatar. awww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Salaams and hey people
    hiya! :hello: hows you?

ReputationRep:
    Nice...All the best for your stats May Allah make you and all of us successful in whatever we do.....right....wheres the rest! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Awww the little groovy dude is little bless

--------------

Inshallah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdi_princess)
    groovy dude that duck/chick or whatever it is, lol is so cute in your avatar. awww
    I actually dont know what that is!! I put it as my avvy and then I changed my username to lil_groovy_dude from smallguy54321 coz it went with the avvy!!! thanks anyhow!!

ReputationRep:
    So what about courses and subjects and unis? Cmon everyone fill me in..!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    hiya! :hello: hows you?
    I got a cold didn't think you were that young :p:

ReputationRep:
    Awww the little groovy dude is little bless

--------------

Inshallah
    uuuhh....yeah! :vroam: :p:

thanks!! :blushing:

--------------

I got a cold didn't think you were that young :p:
    hope you get better!! :hugs: I have a cough myself!! about me being young, i am small as well!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Turkish/American/British,
    Eh? I heard of dual nationality...but triple...woah! lol...hmmm must be an interesting thing...

ReputationRep:
    salaamz people. normal saturday evening. the usual - revising, tsr, revising, tsr, revising, eating, more eating junk, tsr, revision. (delete all the revisions) lol jokn. i AM revising now! i'll be on till half six, since that is time for isha, and then i'm buggering off!

ReputationRep:
    ok then ermmm.........

Salaams my name is unknown, I am 13 years old, I am currently studying for my SATs in May ermm.... and I hope to study dentistry in uni for 2010 entry
    Wow..your going to study dentistry....isn't it a bit early to decide? When i was 13 i wanted to become a journalist, and then a teacher when i was 14, then a author when i was 15..and then by 16 i had made up my mind...a doctor

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linguist786)
    salaamz people. normal saturday evening. the usual - revising, tsr, revising, tsr, revising, eating, more eating junk, tsr, revision. (delete all the revisions) lol jokn. i AM revising now! i'll be on till half six, since that is time for isha, and then i'm buggering off!
    oooh, i dont know you!! *waves frantically* :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atif)
    Eh? I heard of dual nationality...but triple...woah! lol...hmmm must be an interesting thing...
    lol...

Mum's turkish, dad is American/British (Grandad is American, grandma is British).

ReputationRep:
    kullu man alaihaa faan - aur sab kuch toot jayenga

[Ar-Rahman]

ReputationRep:
    oooh, i dont know you!! *waves frantically*
    Make that 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Wow..your going to study dentistry....isn't it a bit early to decide? When i was 13 i wanted to become a journalist, and then a teacher when i was 14, then a author when i was 15..and then by 16 i had made up my mind...a doctor
    bah! :hmpf: :p: atm, thats what i wanna become!!

have you applied or medicine this year?? its just my sister applied this year

ReputationRep:
    Dimez, how longs your sub for?? mine lasts till 27th this month but someone else subbed me!! :eek: see sig!! :proud:
    Lucky you! I subscribed today for 1 month so, be logical and entepreactional deduction, it'll end on the 14th of Febuary.

That neg rep I told you about wasn't even worth anything, and then post for which I got neg-repped was perfectly normal! People nowadays.... :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.