The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bozkurt)
**** You *****. We Dont Even Want To Join The Eu. Most Turkish People Dont Even Want It, Its Our Stupid Dumb Prime Miister R.erdogan Who Wants Us To Join.
Dont swear!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Milli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
**** You *****. We Dont Even Want To Join The Eu. Most Turkish People Dont Even Want It, Its Our Stupid Dumb Prime Miister R.erdogan Who Wants Us To Join.
Bozkurt...Turkey SHOULD join the EU. Turkey has alot of debts to America...for now, they have to listen to them. It's either the EU or Turkey's downfall.
bozkurt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
""can and WILL lead you to prison""

THEY SHOULD HAVE A DEATH PENALTY FOR ANYONE SWEARING AT HIM
Mede
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salam Everyone....

Bozkurt....Why don't you ask yourself why Abdullah Ocalan is doing this? The issue of the kurds in Turkey is the same as the palestinians in Israel. turkey is the israel to Kurds as they are to arabs.
bozkurt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Bozkurt....our prime minister SHOULD join the EU...because if he doesn't then Turkey will go down. Turkey has alot of debts to America...for now, they have to listen to them. It's either the EU or Turkey's downfall.

Never call Erdogan stupid...he was much, MUCH better than our previous prime minister's. Without him, i dont know what would have become of Turkey.
YOU ONLY LIKE HIM BECAUSE HES BLOODY TOOOO RELIGIOUS JUST LIKE YOU . WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, HES AN IDEOT, AND A *******. IF HES REALLY GOOD HOW COMES TURKEY IS IN DEBT FIVE TIME MORE THAN USUALL SSINCE ERDOGAN HAS ARRIVED?
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
""can and WILL lead you to prison""

THEY SHOULD HAVE A DEATH PENALTY FOR ANYONE SWEARING AT HIM
If they had one for those who swear at others, you would have had 1000+ death sentances! :rolleyes: :p:
bozkurt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mede)
Salam Everyone....

Bozkurt....Why don't you ask yourself why Abdullah Ocalan is doing this? The issue of the kurds in Turkey is the same as the palestinians in Israel. turkey is the israel to Kurds as they are to arabs.
WHY WOULD SOME ONE GO RAPING INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN?

LET ME TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE THEY ARE ****.. THEY ARE LOW..

--------------

(Original post by Dusk_Till_Dawn)
If they had one for those who swear at others, you would have had 1000+ death sentances! :rolleyes: :p:
ANY THINK FOR MY COUNTRY.. IL EVEN TAKE THE DEATH PENALTY IF IT KEEPS THE ****ING KURDS AWAY.
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

ANY THINK FOR MY COUNTRY.. IL EVEN TAKE THE DEATH PENALTY IF IT KEEPS THE ****ING KURDS AWAY.
If only you had the same zeal and commitment to Islam!
bozkurt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Bozkurt...Turkey SHOULD join the EU. Turkey has alot of debts to America...for now, they have to listen to them. It's either the EU or Turkey's downfall.

GO AND DO YOUR READING.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
YOU ONLY LIKE HIM BECAUSE HES BLOODY TOOOO RELIGIOUS JUST LIKE YOU . WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, HES AN IDEOT, AND A *******. IF HES REALLY GOOD HOW COMES TURKEY IS IN DEBT FIVE TIME MORE THAN USUALL SSINCE ERDOGAN HAS ARRIVED?
You know what..if you was next to me...honestly i would have punched you.

Bloody too religious? Just like me? Isn't it good to be religious? No, no, i suppose its better, you know, to go against the quran, go against what our Prophet has said, go against the Almight Allah, you know, be more westernised, be more like the British....i suppose its better..because we want to fit in..right????? You're one sad prick, who needs a slap in the head. I wont mind doing the honours.
bozkurt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Dusk_Till_Dawn)
If only you had the same zeal and commitment to Islam!
YOU CANT PUT THEM TOGHTHER.. COUNTRY AND ISLAM CAN NEVER BE IN ONE SECTION.
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Milli)

Bloody too religious? Just like me? Isn't it good to be religious? No, no, i suppose its better, you know, to go against the quran, go against what our Prophet has said, go against the Almight Allah, you know, be more westernised, be more like the British....i suppose its better..because we want to fit in..right????? You're one sad prick, who needs a slap in the head. I wont mind doing the honours.
Harsh but right to a certain degree

--------------

YOU CANT PUT THEM TOGHTHER.. COUNTRY AND ISLAM CAN NEVER BE IN ONE SECTION.
You heard of the Islamic Khilafah and Islamic Shariah?
bozkurt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Milli)

LISTEN *****.. I READ THE QURAN, I GO TO THE MOSQUE.. I FAST IN RAMAZAN. DONT TELL ME HOW IM GOING AGAINST MY RELIGION.
SLAP, IL GIVE U ONE ****ING PUNCH, AND IF THAT AINT ****IN ENUF IL COME DOWN WITH MY SISH KEBAB KNIFES..
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
STFU!

we are all muslims. this is what other want! for us to be divided by country, by nation and by different beliefs.

we should be united by the fact that we believe in one God and that the prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was the last messenger

STOP THIS ARGUMENT!
bozkurt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
[QUOTE=Milli]You know what..if you was next to me...honestly i would have punched you.

IL GIVE YOU MY HOUSE ADRESS IF YOU WANT, IL B WAITING.. COME DOWN HERE AND GIVE ME A PUNCH IF YOU CAN..

I AINT SCARED OFF YOU, WOTH NO 1, ONLY ALLAH.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LISTEN *****.. I READ THE QURAN, I GO TO THE MOSQUE.. I FAST IN RAMAZAN. DONT TELL ME HOW IM GOING AGAINST MY RELIGION.
SLAP, IL GIVE U ONE ****ING PUNCH, AND IF THAT AINT ****IN ENUF IL COME DOWN WITH MY SISH KEBAB KNIFES..
yOU slap me? :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

You're threat was....uhhh...very frightening.^o)

--------------

[QUOTE=bozkurt]
(Original post by Milli)

IL GIVE YOU MY HOUSE ADRESS IF YOU WANT, IL B WAITING.. COME DOWN HERE AND GIVE ME A PUNCH IF YOU CAN..

I AINT SCARED OFF YOU, WOTH NO 1, ONLY ALLAH.
Yes....and suddenly, all of a sudden..BAM...you're religious...weren't you a while ago, accusing someone of not being a muslim? swearing? threatening me?

You need help
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bozkurt Islam is both comprimised of Spiritual practices and Physical practices. You need the combination of both to be a true Muslim. You have to be pure inside and in your actions.
G_S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
MILLI mi ne bokdur adin, this argument is between me and the kurdi gal
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What argument? Its over. Go and a get life...lol, and stop critisising my name It might not be recognised..but it's still a name :p:
G_S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
What argument? Its over. Go and a get life...lol, and stop critisising my name It might not be recognised..but it's still a name :p:
dnt beg.....

this aint over, not until I SAY so, and not until the turks get justice. now piss off.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (61)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (120)
39.34%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.66%

Watched Threads