The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Atif
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
College studying AS levels in Maths, Chemistry and Biology. Hmm.... future prospects atm is Midiwifery what about you?
Hmmm interesting....me studyin Maths, Chemistry, R.S...did take human bio @ As..left it right there..an urdu..<<<toughest thing i've ever dun...lukin @ Stockbroking inshallah..make dua everyone
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Assalamu'Alaykum

how is everyone? good i hope
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Honestly....I found it ok, but thats because I was resitting it. I know if I hadn't sat it previously, I would have found it really hard. I expect the grade boundaries to be quite low for this paper.Unit 1 was rather odd...the way they phrased some of the questions...

I found unit 3 incredibly easy...which really wasn't surprise because the last exam was a disaster.

Wa Alaikum Salaam Game player!
SketchyCanvas~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Atif)
Hmmm interesting....me studyin Maths, Chemistry, R.S...did take human bio @ As..left it right there..an urdu..<<<toughest thing i've ever dun...lukin @ Stockbroking inshallah..make dua everyone
Inshallah, will do @ dua

I regret not taking R.S :hmpf: I started art this year but they allowed me to drop it cos i didnt like the course
Kurdi_princess
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaam u alaykum people

what u guys been up to? oh my god, i cant believe that freeky person just attacked me for calling myself a Kurd, now do u see what i mean about what some Turks are like towards Kurds, mostly the anti-islam ones anyway, alhamdillah i dont live in Turkey, id probably be murdered by now.

Anyone hear any news from the hajji's in from S.A? Hope their all well inshalah, alhamdillah, the ones i know are all fine...
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Honestly....I found it ok, but thats because I was resitting it. I know if I hadn't sat ii previously, it would have been really hard. I expect the grade boundires to be quite low for this a paper.Unit 1 was rather odd...the way they phrased some questions...

I found unit 3 incredibly easy...which really wasn't surprise because the last exam was a disaster.

Wa Alaikum Salaam Game player!
I found it ok too even though i did hardly any revision because by then it was 3am and was too tired from revising maths
I only found the water potential confussing because we never studied it at 6th form.
Now we're starting Unit 2 and im loving it!! i love learning about the lungs and heart..etc :p:
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kurdi_princess)
Salaam u alaykum people

what u guys been up to? oh my god, i cant believe that freeky person just attacked me for calling myself a Kurd, now do u see what i mean about what some Turks are like towards Kurds, mostly the anti-islam ones anyway, alhamdillah i dont live in Turkey, id probably be murdered by now.

Anyone hear any news from the hajji's in from S.A? Hope their all well inshalah, alhamdillah, the ones i know are all fine...
W/salaams,

can we leave it be? @ the whole arguement please.

Inshallah they are all well! I'm planning to go to hajj after my a levels and take a gap year inshallah
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gameplayer_no1)
Assalamu'Alaykum

how is everyone? good i hope
W/salaams!

lol hello again :p: (penguin soc) lol
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Inshallah, will do @ dua

I regret not taking R.S I started art this year but they allowed me to drop it cos i didnt like the course
lol now u said it...you will hav 2.....lol....yeh rs is rreally fun but the philosophy they teach is really boring....
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Unit 2 rocks...I love the human anatomy bit!

I just re-read what I wrote...:eek: and I sat my TOEFL exam today...
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Atif)
lol now u said it...you will hav 2.....lol....yeh rs is rreally fun but the philosophy they teavh is really boring....
lol!! :rolleyes: thats wot some of my mates said too who are taking the course..and apparently a 3hr exam? :eek: lol
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Unit 2 rocks...I love the human anatomy bit!

I just re-read what I wrote...:eek: and I sat my TOEFL exam today...
agree!! @ the human anatomy! thats the only reason why i took up the subject

TOEFL? :p:
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wa Alaikum as Salaam Kurdi Princess!
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
W/salaams!

lol hello again :p: (penguin soc) lol
lol i'ive said hi to you twice now hehe
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gameplayer_no1)
lol i'ive said hi to you twice now hehe
lol yeup :p:
lil groovy dude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm back children!! Salaams!! :hello:
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
I'm back children!! Salaams!! :hello:
LGD!! :hugs: W/salaams! hows you? havent spoken to you for a while :eek:
lil groovy dude
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
LGD!! :hugs: W/salaams! hows you? havent spoken to you for a while :eek:
hehe!! :hugs: I agree, tis been too long!! :p: how were your exams??
Atif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol!! thats wot some of my mates said too who are taking the course..and apparently a 3hr exam? lol
Lol....i hope not....especially this year....last year in As we had 3 units...2 were exams...and one was coursework...exams wer 1.5hrs each one after the other...those exams were the most boring i have done in my entire life..i just kept on looking to and fro out of boredom...but they hav 3 this year!!!aaaah....probably bring in an entertainment system...and a pack lunch...lol
Kurdi_princess
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm back children!! Salaams!!
salaamz to u !!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.65%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (210)
40.86%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.49%

Watched Threads