Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Not necessarily. The Jan 05 physics paper was scooby doo stuff and everyone thought the June paper would be incredibly hard, but it turned out to be even easier than the Jan paper. :eek: Two words to describe it: Mickey Mouse.
    So Mickey Mouse stuff is easier that Scooby Doo stuff? :confused: :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Never understood one word but it seems nasty though!

I think she said something along the lines of "Regardless of who you are and where your from, be it Turkey, Arabia, English, Asai, American or anythign else, we're still all Muslims and should be treated with the utmost of equity."

How far of am I?
    wow! Dimez...you suprised me. I never knew you were intelligent :p: You just proved me wrong

I'm even struggling to understand Turkish myself :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys check this out. When i saw this i was like what the hell she doing? :eek:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72107022912201

Any comments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    Pretty good Alahmdullilah...I have to warn you, SC and Milli...Biology unit 3 in june is going to be killer, study hard! I sat unit 3 a couple of days ago and it was a joke.
    :bawling::bawling::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    From what I've noticed edexcel has an easy, hard, easy ,hard thing going...
    The harder the june exam, the easier the jan one. They did that for physics too. The jan papers were quite easy and our june paper was terrible. I thank God I took mechanics(math) otherwise I would have flunked no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dusk_Till_Dawn)
    So Mickey Mouse stuff is easier that Scooby Doo stuff? :confused: :p: :rolleyes:
    Yeah, naturally. Think of it as this, scooby doo can beat up mickey mouse, making mickey mouse weaker. Since it's weaker, it's more easier.

You see!

ReputationRep:
    From what I've noticed edexcel has an easy, hard, easy ,hard thing going...
    The harder the june exam, the easier the jan one. They did that for physics too. The jan papers were quite easy and our june paper was terrible. I thank God I took mechanics(math) otherwise I would have flunked no doubt.
    You're right about edexcel. My physics board was OCR and there're a bit inconsistent with their stuff.

Jan 05 paper for M1 was hard, the June paper was mickey mouse. And apparently, the Jan 06 paper was terirble.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Milli]G.S...biraz sus ve dinle. Ben Turkiyeyi cok seviyorum, icindeki insanlarida cok seviyorum, ama Ataturku sevmiyorum. Neden bunu anlamak cok zor? Adamin yaptiklarini sevmiyorum, iyi bir Musluman degildi."

Bana sus ve dinle deme, ceneni kapa ve beni dinle.

sen cok iyi muslumansin ya.........GORUYORUZ AKP TURKIYEYI NE DURUMA KOYDU, ister sev ister sevme ATATURK herzaman bizimle olacak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    wow! Dimez...you suprised me. I never knew you were intelligent :p: You just proved me wrong

I'm even struggling to understand Turkish myself :eek:
    Why thank you Milli.

Incidentally, did you used to think I was dumb? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Yeah, naturally. Think of it as this, scooby doo can beat up mickey mouse, making mouse weaker. Since it's weaker, it's more easier.

You see!
    Umm. I thought of it as this. Scooby Doo is invloved in detective work - so hes more smarter (harder), and Mickey Mouse is just a normal kiddish kind of Cartoon - so less smarter (easier). :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys check this out. When i saw this i was like what the hell she doing?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...472107022912201

Any comments?
    Some ppl got way too much time on their hands...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/ataturk.jpg http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...chmentid=24775 Yasasin Ataturk
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Some ppl got way too much time in their hands...
    Lol. That was lightening speed! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bana sus ve dinle deme, ceneni kapa ve beni dinle.

sen cok iyi muslumansin ya.........GORUYORUZ AKP TURKIYEYI NE DURUMA KOYDU, ister sev ister sevme ATATURK herzaman bizimle olacak.
    Oh dear...You just don't know when to quit, do you?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=IKOKjTX3UbI :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Such a shame...the site is blocked (filter).

ReputationRep:
    Salaams!! :hello:

--------------

ooooh, yes I got the 5000th post!! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Such a shame...the site is blocked (filter).
    Why's it blocked?

ReputationRep:
    Salaams!!

--------------

ooooh, yes I got the 5000th post!!

Wa Alaikum as Salaam groovy dude! Congrats!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.