Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I'm approaching you kindly, yet you reply back with insults.

I'm sorry but your 'wonderful' Ataturk was an evil man. Full stop. Everyone in Turkey knows this. He saved Turkey but he did this by making Turkey more westernised. Turkey is a beautiful country but it is Ataturk fanatics who are ruining it. The reason why girls aren't allowed to wear hijab in university is becuase of these people. Majority of Turkey does not have a problem with hijab in university.

--------------

I wish i was a moderator I really want to end this argument. It's making me miserable and very annoyed....................You dont want to know me when i'm annoyed :eek:
    :ditto: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    LGD! :hugs: lol im good thanks just came back from lunch with my friends hows you?

awww oki i have to do some chemistry work too, thought i'll come online quickly to see how you lot are
    you had a 6 hour lunch!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p:

i gtta go now! bye everyone! :ciao: :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    Evil man.........the only evil man on this planet is R.TAYIP ERDOGAN. The only person who is ruining everything is this man. Soon or later he'll probably change Turkey, and we will be living like the people in iraq. Just because we are not tooooooooooooo religous it doesnt mean we are not muslims.

Turkey is not the only country who has banned hijabs at universities. look at france look at other countries.

If you dont like Ataturk you dont like Turkey. So go and find yourself another country which suits your needs i.e iran or iraq.

We like the way we live, we like our culture, we love our country.
    You can say as much as you like but at the end of the day ATATURK IS THE FOUNDER OF TURKEY AND NOTHING IS GOING CHANGE THIS.
    I can't help myself but reply to your stupid messages. What's wrong with Iran and Iraq?

Is france a muslim country? Banning hijab's does not come much of a shock. Turkey IS A MUSLIM country!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    you had a 6 hour lunch!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p:

i gtta go now! bye everyone! :ciao: :hugs: :ciao:
    lol! well it was lunch then dessert :p: but we mostly just catched up because i havent seen my friends for ages!

Salaams and t/c Sohail! :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Bye lil groovy and Wa Alaikum as Salaam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I can't help myself but reply to your stupid messages. What's wrong with Iran and Iraq?

Is france a muslim country? Banning hijab's does not come much of a shock. Turkey IS A MUSLIM country!
    How thick is your head? ona gore cevap verim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    How thick is your head? ona gore cevap verim.
    then dont reply at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)

Read my signature and piss off. senin gibi serefsizlerle isim olmaz.

ReputationRep:
    How thick is your head?
    I think the question is....how thick is yours?
    Plz let it GO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    then dont reply at all.
    move to a side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_S)
    move to a side
    *moves to a side* :rolleyes:

Just let it GO like MF said!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    I think the question is....how thick is yours?
    Plz let it GO!
    If that is the question then how thick is yours? Must be pretty thick,

ReputationRep:
    You're just embarassing yourself. I hope everyone here doesn't think all Turkish people are like G.S. You are obviously not welcomed here if you continue the insults.

ReputationRep:
    If that is the question then how thick is yours? Must be pretty thick,
    Lol...me? Have you read your last couple of post?

This nonsense is really starting to tick me off. Believe what you want and let others be. What exactly are you gaining from the conversation? You’re not going to change anyone’s opinion no matter what you say…so just let it go! In case you don't understand english, the title of this thread is THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY...either join and participate in Islamic discussions or get lost.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...me? Have you read your last couple of post?

This nonsense is really starting to tick me off. Believe what you want and let others be. What exactly are you gaining from the conversation? You’re not going to change anyone’s opinion no matter what you say…so just let it go! In case you don't understand english, the title of this thread is THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY...either join and participate in Islamic discussions or get lost.
    well said!

ReputationRep:
    G S you *****, why you picking on the innocent females for?

You think you're a hard nut hiding behind a monitor? Picking on girls via the internet? Fix up man, before you get permenently banned. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're just embarassing yourself. I hope everyone here doesn't think all Turkish people are like G.S. You are obviously not welcomed here if you continue the insults.
    Of course not...I don't think anyone is that stupid. Plus you and SC are wonderful examples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)

You think you're a hard nut hiding behind a monitor? Picking on girls via the internet? Fix up man, before you get permenently banned. :rolleyes:
    :top:

--------------

Of course not...I don't think anyone is that stupid. Plus you and SC are wonderful examples.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:

awww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)

i aint no man! im more of a female than milli can ever be

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.