Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Walaikum Assalam
    How you doin?
    Im good alhamdillah, hows you? Anyone been watching the Richard dawkins doc on religion being evil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Alaikum Salam

Oh...i usually pull the plug
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    mizfissy815 - What subject you revisin for?
    Physics...I have an exam tomorrow and today was the first time I've opened the module book since June. Its not a priority and I honestly regret registering for it.

lol....try what i usually do...close the computer....if you still can't resist not going on TSR....pull the plug...if that doesn't work....smash it
    Lol...I've tried that....but I have access to the internet on my cell phone too. So that doesn't usually work.

I'd ask my sister to take everything away and lock me in my room...but there's no telling when she'll let me out...(if she ever lets me out) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdi_princess)
    Im good alhamdillah, hows you? Anyone been watching the Richard dawkins doc on religion being evil?
    No, whats that all about? What channel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    I'd ask my sister to take everything away and lock me in my room...but there's no telling when she'll let me out...(if she ever lets me out) :p:
    too risky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbas6)
    lol, I should put that in my sig.
    "Personalised Google searches available with thorough and concise reports. PM for a quote today."
    Lol

--------------

Physics...I have an exam tomorrow and today was the first time I've opened the module book since June. Its not a priority and I honestly regret registering for it.

Lol...I've tried that....but I have access to the internet on my cell phone too. So that doesn't usually work.

Ive got Maths on Wednesday.

Lol @ Sister! :p:

ReputationRep:
    No, whats that all about? What channel?
    Dawkins - the scientist, claims that all religion does is make people evil and justify evil acts etc...interesting, but very arrogant and biased opinions..lol

ReputationRep:
    Ive got Maths on Wednesday.
    I've got chemistry on wednesday....

ReputationRep:
    Dawkins - the scientist, claims that all religion does is make people evil and justify evil acts etc...interesting, but very arrogant and biased opinions..lol
    Oh...Ok. Channel?

--------------

I've got chemistry on wednesday....
    Okay (You should be revising then! :p: ), so how many exams you got?

ReputationRep:
    channel 4, its over now..but its quite good to watch, most atheists use dawkins' views as justification for not believing in god or religion, so i'd rather know about it and be prepared lol

ReputationRep:
    Okay (You should be revising then! ), so how many exams you got?
    lol...I have biology W1 on thursday and I'm done! Except on the 25th my school mock exams begin...

ReputationRep:
    channel 4, its over now..but its quite good to watch, most atheists use dawkins' views as justification for not believing in god or religion, so i'd rather know about it and be prepared lol
    Oh, Ok. To tell you the truth ive never herd of him before. But now i have, i might undertand that people referring to him are referring to atheism. :rolleyes:

--------------

lol...I have biology W1 on thursday and I'm done! Except on the 25th my school mock exams begin...
    Mock exams for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DTD)
    Mock exams for?
    unit 4 phsyics, biology and chemistry...(I take math privately)

ReputationRep:
    unit 4 phsyics, biology and chemistry...(I take math privately)
    Interesting. Ok i better be off. I need to revise. (So do you! :p: ) Take Care.

Assalamu Alaikum

ReputationRep:
    Wa Alaikum as Salaam....

ReputationRep:
    Yo yo yo lady's and gents.

Miss me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Yo yo yo lady's and gents.

Miss me?
    Very much so! :p:

ReputationRep:
    What I'm doing on the net I do not know. I have to go in for an exam tomorrow inshallah. Oh well, there's nothing much I can do about it, eh?

Damn you, damn you Mr Procrastination!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    What I'm doing on the net I do not know. I have to go in for an exam tomorrow inshallah. Oh well, there's nothing much I can do about it, eh?

Damn you, damn you Mr Procrastination!
    Lol :p: Inshalllah you'll do well bro!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dusk_Till_Dawn)
    Walaikum Assalam linguist786

Ive got the same Chemistry exam to! Module 4?
    yep module 4! it's gonna be REALLY hard. but i'm gonna revise my butt off. i've got all week to revise, and i'm not gonna waste it by "chilling" this time!! i've got german tomorrow...should be ok (I.A)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.