This discussion is closed.
Cunning Linguist
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by liverpool)
Assalamu Allakikum

i dont think the conection between that girl is good if she smokes.
first of all, nice post. it clarifies a lot of things.

secondly, that statement you made there, in my opinion, is wrong - it is not for us to judge.

Sometimes we should look at our own faults before telling others. (that's not to you liverpool, i'm just talking generally)

To G_S:
If we think about it, girls who wear scarves and smoke is 'nothing' in comparison with some of the stuff that guys get up to (and other major sins in general) - are you saying you have never commited a sin in your whole life?

i'm not saying we shouldn't tell our fellow muslim sisters - but there is a way of telling them. liverpool has done it well.

w/s
Stavross
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Hello all, I have just seen an advert on Channel 4 for a program about being a Muslim and Gay! What are the thought of younger people? Also as many, well you would have to be in the wilderness not to have seen all this media coverage of Gay 'Marriage'.
I personally feel when reasonable debate is brought forth it it stiffled by the extreemists who shout homophobia etc etc.
Thought???
G_S
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by linguist786)
first of all, nice post. it clarifies a lot of things.

secondly, that statement you made there, in my opinion, is wrong - it is not for us to judge.

Sometimes we should look at our own faults before telling others. (that's not to you liverpool, i'm just talking generally)

To G_S:
If we think about it, girls who wear scarves and smoke is 'nothing' in comparison with some of the stuff that guys get up to (and other major sins in general) - are you saying you have never commited a sin in your whole life?

i'm not saying we shouldn't tell our fellow muslim sisters - but there is a way of telling them. liverpool has done it well.

w/s
:confused: say what? im not gona confess to something i havnt done :confused: :confused:

--------------

i dont wear a scarf..however i feel that im more of a muslim than those people that i know that cover up and wear a scarf. (i dont smoke and do all that crap. they do ) well the ones i know.
Dimez
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
:confused: say what? im not gona confess to something i havnt done :confused: :confused:

--------------

i dont wear a scarf..however i feel that im more of a muslim than those people that i know that cover up and wear a scarf. (i dont smoke and do all that crap. they do ) well the ones i know.
Why don't you wear a scarf?
G_S
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Dimez)
Why don't you wear a scarf?
no i dont. and what ur gona say that i cant b a muslim if i dont wear a scarf. IF SO UR WRONG.
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Assalaaamu Alaikum everyone!

Hows everyone doing today?
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
no i dont. and what ur gona say that i cant b a muslim if i dont wear a scarf. IF SO UR WRONG.
He said 'Why', not 'Do you'. :rolleyes:

Assalamu Alaikum All

GS - This applies to yours situation - As it says in SC's signature, 'Don't look down on others, unless your helping them up!'

--------------

(Original post by mizfissy815)
Assalaaamu Alaikum everyone!

Hows everyone doing today?
Walaikum Assalam. I had my Maths exams, made some silly mistakes! But it wasnt too bad, Alhamdulillah. :cool: And yourself? How did your exams go?

P.S BRB - Maghrib time
Scott Storch
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sorry guys, I don't speak Welsh.
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Niether do most of us...

Walaikum Assalam. I had my Maths exams, made some silly mistakes! But it wasnt too bad, Alhamdulillah. And yourself? How did your exams go?
Alhamdullilah...It went very well . Only one more to go...
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Scott Storch)
:confused:

--------------

Niether do most of us...

Alhamdullilah...It went very well . Only one more to go...
Ive got 2 more to go...
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Inshallah..they will go well for all of us.

Where's everybody today?...
Abbas6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Scott Storch)
No worries mate. On account of some of your most recent posts, it would seem that your English could do with a bit more work before you begin to tackle 'Welsh'.
liverpool
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by G_S)

Asslamu Allaikum

about the scarf "HIJAB"

““Say to believing women, that they cast down their eyes and guard their private parts, and reveal not their adornment save such as is outward; and let them drape their headcoverings over their bosoms, and not reveal their adornment . . .” (Qur’an 24:31)

… This is why Muslim women cover their heads: because the Qur’an unambiguously orders them to, and there is no qualifying text or hadith or even other lexical possibility to show that the Qur’anic order might mean anything besides obligation. Rather, the hadiths all bear this meaning out, Muslim scholars are in unanimous agreement about it and have been from the time of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) down to our own day, and it is even known by all non-Muslim peoples about them….”

so right now if you dont belive in wearing a hijab then your are not following the quran, and not following the quran means your not follwing commands of allah.

as you are not wearing an hijaab i am not saying you are not a muslim but i can say your are ignoring the quran and the commands of allah. i am telling you now wearing an hijaab for a women is a MUST.

Wsalamu allaikum
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Abbas6)
No worries mate. On account of some of your most recent posts, it would seem that your English could do with a bit more work before you begin to tackle 'Welsh'.
LOL. :p: That post would have been offensive, but it didnt make sense and was just way too funny because of the grammatical error!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I reported that post, and they didnt delete it :hmpf:
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Point Of No Return)
I reported that post, and they didnt delete it :hmpf:
Lazy buggers! :p:
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Give them some time...

This thread is awfully quite today...
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Give them some time...

Most people have their exams. I better be off too. I need to revise.

Take Care

Assalamu Alaikum
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Give them some time...

Oh no, its not that, they closed the reported message and said that He had already been punished enough through that thread (Scott that is), and didnt delete it. Lol, usually when I report posts they never delete them, but I would have thought that one would have :confused:
Scott Storch
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lol your such a snitch.

You remind me of them Geeks at school that dob on everyone, and get love from the teachers.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1373)
79.55%
Leave (353)
20.45%

Watched Threads