Salaamu Alaikum everyone
How is everyone?
doodle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Phoenix CG)
its good in the hood, walaikumsalam, i think it went way to quickly, not that its over yet but it is very very fast even though it breaks late, mmm i want lasagna
i'll make u lasagne.. i make a killer.. salaams mr teacher.. and salaams ayaan welcumz bak, hope ur ova the floooo hey sketchy canvas!! :p: long tyme no hear.. so whasup evryone? been upto nethink interesting? oo is neone buying the nu sami yusuf album?or not.. and also, does ne read emel?and if so, where cn i buy it coz i kno theyve recently dun a launch bt i dno wher 2 luk
salaaaams
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Phoenix CG)
lol! I just thought you should maybe divert atleast some of your attention to islam...just to stay on track
God hates me, why should I do anything for him, such as fast and pray. :mad:
SketchyCanvas~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by doodle)
i'll make u lasagne.. i make a killer.. salaams mr teacher.. and salaams ayaan welcumz bak, hope ur ova the floooo hey sketchy canvas!! :p: long tyme no hear.. so whasup evryone? been upto nethink interesting? oo is neone buying the nu sami yusuf album?or not.. and also, does ne read emel?and if so, where cn i buy it coz i kno theyve recently dun a launch bt i dno wher 2 luk
salaaaams
W/salaams Doodle
Nope i havent heard of any of them! :p:
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
God hates me, why should I do anything for him, such as fast and pray. :mad:
Why do you think God hates you?
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

Emel: www.emelmagazaine.co.uk
Apparently you can buy it now in selected WH Smith, Sainsbury's, Asda stores plus a few others!

Sami Yusuf, erm i have the first one, not sure if i'll get the second!

Anyone heard of Hassen Rassool?

www.hassenrassol.com

Masha'Allah such a talented Brother- graphic designer, artist, Quraanic recitor, nasheed singer, ex-teacher too i think!

I'm not allowed to fast!! I have a serious insect bite or something that resembles one on my leg, and i HAVE TO take these strong antibiotics!! So unfair... :mad:

Take care, brothers and sisters

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

Blue Angel: how can you possibly know if God hates you?

Allah swt is All Merciful, just think of how many blessings He bestows you with everyday from the peaceful sleep to your sustenance!

I suggest you think carefully before making such remarks!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
Why do you think God hates you?
because everything turns out wrong for me, nothing good has happened to me this year. there was one point where I was really religious, prayed 5 times a day, did every fast, read the quran, but then my whole life turned upside down, people I loved died, and I was just getting depressed,so Ive given up on it, I beleve that God does exist and angels and everything, but I havent been praying or fasting for three years now cos Its not gonna help me, Im not gonna get to heavan, I attempted suicide, cos of that I will never be forgiven and so God does hate me, he made me suffer for nothing, I dont do anything wrong otherwise, I dont drink or eat pork or sleep around, but I dont pray or especially fast. Why?? To a person who's just gonna give me more pain.
Dimez
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
because everything turns out wrong for me, nothing good has happened to me this year. there was one point where I was really religious, prayed 5 times a day, did every fast, read the quran, but then my whole life turned upside down, people I loved died, and I was just getting depressed,so Ive given up on it, I beleve that God does exist and angels and everything, but I havent been praying or fasting for three years now cos Its not gonna help me, Im not gonna get to heavan, I attempted suicide, cos of that I will never be forgiven and so God does hate me, he made me suffer for nothing, I dont do anything wrong otherwise, I dont drink or eat pork or sleep around, but I dont pray or especially fast. Why?? To a person who's just gonna give me more pain.
This life is full of tests and tribulations dear Sister; the more pious the believer is, the more Allah test's them. All we have to do is endure every hardship brought upon us, and just keep on having faith from Allah. Do not say that Allah hates you, little do you know about Allah's mercy.

Just pray to Allah to guide you onto the straight path.

May Allah accept out prayers and prevent us from going astray. Ameen
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well I cant,I mustnt be that strong. I feel better when I know I'm not praying, rebelling like, but its not like my life is getting better. Anyway like I said, I am damned to hell, so why try now and be good, cos I'm never gonna go to heavan, even if Muhmd pbuh said we will eventually go to heavan, I will not.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well I cant,I mustnt be that strong. I feel better when I know I'm not praying, rebelling like, but its not like my life is getting better. Anyway like I said, I am damned to hell, so why try now and be good, cos I'm never gonna go to heavan, even if Muhmd pbuh said we will eventually go to heavan, I will not.
saba hunny you can't know for sure that your are going to go to hell, there is a story of this one guy who has killed 99 people(killing is like the worst) anyway he wanted then to stop and to turn to go, he went to a priest and told him I've killed 99 people, would god forgive me the priest told him noway, so he killed him too, then he was told there was this one man who is wise..etc, so he went there, the man told him sure god will forgive you but go to this village , it has a lot of good people, so he went there, he died on the road, the angels had a conflict, the heaven angels say that he belongs to them and the hell angels say that he belongs to hell, so they said they'll measure the distance if it was closer to the village he would go to heaven if it was otherwise he'd go to hell, so god made the distance where the man died to the village smaller and the other distance larger, so the guy went to heaven.
my point is that it's not ture, that god doesn't love you, I mean everybody has bad moments, 2 days ago i was so depressed i couldn't even cry, i felt everything is dark, but hunny you gotta have hope, people die because it's their desitny because that is life, as same as people are being born, people die, it's like the circle of life, and who told you if you did commit suicide god wont forgive you??!!, and you must have problems in your life, and you must get over them, to feel the real happiness as if you've done something. your saying like I studied hard for this one exam I got a low mark or didn't get an A I'll never study again!!!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
saba hunny you can't know for sure that your are going to go to hell, there is a story of this one guy who has killed 99 people(killing is like the worst) anyway he wanted then to stop and to turn to go, he went to a priest and told him I've killed 99 people, would god forgive me the priest told him noway, so he killed him too, then he was told there was this one man who is wise..etc, so he went there, the man told him sure god will forgive you but go to this village , it has a lot of good people, so he went there, he died on the road, the angels had a conflict, the heaven angels say that he belongs to them and the hell angels say that he belongs to hell, so they said they'll measure the distance if it was closer to the village he would go to heaven if it was otherwise he'd go to hell, so god made the distance where the man died to the village smaller and the other distance larger, so the guy went to heaven.
my point is that it's not ture, that god doesn't love you, I mean everybody has bad moments, 2 days ago i was so depressed i couldn't even cry, i felt everything is dark, but hunny you gotta have hope, people die because it's their desitny because that is life, as same as people are being born, people die, it's like the circle of life, and who told you if you did commit suicide god wont forgive you??!!, and you must have problems in your life, and you must get over them, to feel the real happiness as if you've done something. your saying like I studied hard for this one exam I got a low mark or didn't get an A I'll never study again!!!
i see where you're coming from apply eater. I enjoyed your story by the way. Its more of a - I studied hard for years and got all fails and therefore I will not study hard anymore. Ok, anyway I dont care where I go in the after life, point is, God hates me, I can see him now teasing me, I'm sure he's put me on here just to point and laugh at me, and so all the angels can laugh at me, and make Shane so happy so I can wreak of jealousy over him. When I was child, I used to sit up and pray all night looking in the stars and wishing everything would be better, I prayed and wished so hard back then, when I think of it now it makes me cry, I'm getting tears in my eyes right now typing this, I want to be a agood muslim, I really do, but also religion and culture will stop me from marrying Shane, and also stopped me from going to a really good university. I hate it, I wish I was never born.
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

Don’t say this sister; it really upsets me to read such words!

Has Allah 'caused' you so much pain that you are this resentful?

Clearly, you've had your rough patch, but look to the future, you're actually alive!!! You have a chance to redeem yourself, there’s an Ayah which states that with hardship comes Ease! (Insha’Allah will provide reference soon)

I really do think you are being too pessimistic!

You have so much to be grateful for, you’re not the only one to have lost loved ones! Think of all those who suffered as a result of the Earthquake, Tsunami, Katrina, 7/7, 9/11 the LIST GOES ON!

Sister, I beg of you not to be so down-trodden, how can you feel like this?
It is Allah who gave you parents, food, clothes, knowledge, intelligence and so much more! You are not understanding what your situation would be without Allah! I think its obvious that you are suffering without Islam in your life, do you have Muslims friends to hag around with, as the Sunnah depicts?
Do you follow the Sunnah?

You have been blessed to be born a Muslim right?
How can you stray now?

I can’t tell you enough how important it is that you stop thinking so negatively! My life hasn’t exactly been rosy wither, but I don’t think like you do!

I'm here sis to talk if you want!

Insha’Allah I’ll keep you in my duaas!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*

Excuse the grammatical or whatever errors!
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaam everyone,

BlueAngel, I totally endorse with Dimez's notions...you have to be patient!
There're many tests & trials that a person is coerced to endure...this is all God's game, his means of appraising you! You have to retain that flair of forbearance in you...you have to search for ways of its espousal rather than its demise

Dont you sometimes wonder how ppl are compartmentalized as devout muslims & non-muslims? Its becuase of thier valor, their endurance...
Allah's testing you at various junctures...the test lays infront you-its YOU who decides the ultimate corollary.
So sis, get onto the right path before its too late...there's still time...establish that initiative; levae the rest to Allah (swat)- He endows the succor
May Allah help you & guide you to the right path..

Its very easy to utter censuring comments every then & now...& ofcourse I can't rebuke you for it-Satan is the renegade here...Why do we forget abt all the divine blessings Allah has bestowed us with? Its just that we, as humas, are never contended enough...we always aspire for more & more...until it all just culminates in us being totally deviated from the right path-digressed from the Islamic dogma...& when we realize the error of our ways, its usually too late to turn back...

Salaam
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You're no one to judge whether u'll go to heaven or not...
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh BTW i dont know if this has broached bfore or not, but what abt our soc. logo? Do we want one?
doodle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes we doo!! i was thinkin bout that a couple of hours agooo!! great minds think alike..loll
doodle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
To Blue Angel..
There is a story that most of us know but carries such an important message. The story of the man who did SO much wrong that you can not imagine..until one day while walking in a desert, he approached a dog whom was thirsty and weak. He fed the dog water, got it from a well and put it in his shoe..and from that the dog drank..and for that simple action, he went to paradise..
such is the story of the woman who did everything that a muslim was expected to do, but out of pleasure she wanted to see a cat starve, and so deprived it from food and water and hence it died.for this she went to hell..
the message from these stories..its never too late to change, one simple deed that seems to be small and negligible to you could be the one that carries you to heaven..
Allah only tests those whom He loves.. you need to be strong for after every hardship comes ease(surah al shahr ayah 5)
dont say God hates you, for everything that He puts upon us is for a reason.
Take care sis
wassalam
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by azs*)
As salaamu alaikum

Don’t say this sister; it really upsets me to read such words!

Has Allah 'caused' you so much pain that you are this resentful?

Clearly, you've had your rough patch, but look to the future, you're actually alive!!! You have a chance to redeem yourself, there’s an Ayah which states that with hardship comes Ease! (Insha’Allah will provide reference soon)

I really do think you are being too pessimistic!

You have so much to be grateful for, you’re not the only one to have lost loved ones! Think of all those who suffered as a result of the Earthquake, Tsunami, Katrina, 7/7, 9/11 the LIST GOES ON!

Sister, I beg of you not to be so down-trodden, how can you feel like this?
It is Allah who gave you parents, food, clothes, knowledge, intelligence and so much more! You are not understanding what your situation would be without Allah! I think its obvious that you are suffering without Islam in your life, do you have Muslims friends to hag around with, as the Sunnah depicts?
Do you follow the Sunnah?

You have been blessed to be born a Muslim right?
How can you stray now?

I can’t tell you enough how important it is that you stop thinking so negatively! My life hasn’t exactly been rosy wither, but I don’t think like you do!

I'm here sis to talk if you want!

Insha’Allah I’ll keep you in my duaas!

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*

Excuse the grammatical or whatever errors!
Yeah I have afew muslim friends, actually the other day I was telling my muslim friend, that I was jealous of her, cos shes so beautiful and has a very pretty face and eyes and she always covers her hair with a scarf and she always prays 5 times a day, she even brings it along with her to uni and takes a break to pray and she fasts and she very religious and clever and shes has a job and shes always happy, God I wish I was like that, I'm the complete opposite. She says she finds peace when she prays, I just find it a burdern, and also when I do a dua (sp?) I start to cry,so I dont do a dua anymore. Youre not even supposed to listen to music, I cant live without music, I cant live without painting and drawing people, its one of my fav hobbies.
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaams,
Thought of the day: During the month of Ramadan, the angels on your shoulders are away, and Allah writes your good and bad deeds in this holy month. Take this chance to seek forgiveness
Wassalam

p.s i have just learnt this and wanted to share it with all of you
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads