oh im from london-born and bred

ReputationRep:
    im off sister
    salams

ReputationRep:
    loll same @ london, just parents from Cyprus

W/salaams and t/c sister Rahmara

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum - regarding the Hajj post, lets all go together!! haha... That would be awesome! Except im like stone broke! If i go then i wanna work and save up - i dont wanna go just on my allowance kinda thing cos then its like money that i got for doing nothing...

ReputationRep:
    someone is awake! :eek:

W/salaams Rashid! :p:

its 2:51am here in London :p: That would be so cool if we all went together!! :p: I know what you mean, im starting to save up now on the money lol Then inshaAllah i can go in 2008 seems soo long

ReputationRep:
    Salaams, that would be awesome if we could meet up for such an auspicious journey! Sorry i went off cos i didnt think anyone was online... I just got good news, my parents wanna pay for me to go but i kinda don't them to pay for the Umrah... although the good news is that i might be able to use my Skywards (frequent flyer miles) to go for free/ subsidised rate!! Make du'aa for me Insha Allah it will work out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Assalamu alaikum everyone

lol yeah im not in university yet :p:
    :eek: your so lucky with the mosque being so near to you lol we have no prayer room at all in my 6th form, and im the only one in my 6th form who wears the hijab :hmpf: with one or two muslim brothers in the other year, but other then that, there isn't many students who are Muslim for the 6th Form to put up a prayer room and there's no one i can talk to about Islam either which is frustrating. :p:
    I'm planning on taking a gap year though, after my A levels so i can go to Hajj inshAllah!

Munise

lol congrats on wearing the hijab, i think thats awesome! Insha Allah you'll be greatly rewarded for your faith... Too bad abt that, perhaps if you canvass donations then the college will consider..? Or you could ask for a corner of one class/ common room be divided off or perhaps i'm thinking wishfully, but its worth a try. Yeah having a Masjid there is great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    lol congrats on wearing the hijab, i think thats awesome! Insha Allah you'll be greatly rewarded for your faith... Too bad abt that, perhaps if you canvass donations then the college will consider..? Or you could ask for a corner of one class/ common room be divided off or perhaps i'm not thinking wishfully, but its worth a try. Yeah having a Masjid there is great!
    Assalamu'alaykum

These aren't actually bad ideas brother! The current arrangemnt in my sixth form is that we get the Sixth Form Study Room at lunchtimes for Salah (which can easily accomodate at least 100 Musallees, but we only manage 20-25 on a good day :rolleyes: ). But since there are only a few Muslims in your school, it might be better asking for a classroom as brother Rashid suggests.

Yeah having a Masjid there is great!
    :ditto:
    It sort of becomes like a small community centre over time...

Too bad abt that, perhaps if you canvass donations then the college will consider..?
    When i first read this line, I thought it was a subtle play on words lol, with all that alliteration too...
    But then I thought it's probably just me, having so much free time now that I'm able to scrutinise posts for alliteration and puns... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbas6)
    When i first read this line, I thought it was a subtle play on words lol, with all that alliteration too...
    But then I thought it's probably just me, having so much free time now that I'm able to scrutinise posts for alliteration and puns... :p:
    Wa alaikumus Salaam brother Reza. No i'm not such an accomplished linguist! Just a coincidence... haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Crow)
    wats the islamic views of pr-operative transsexuals
    Interesting question but i think still illegal....i dont know as someone said in Turkey gayness is a filthy illegal but the puffs have sex change....?

ReputationRep:
    assalmaulakuym my brohers and sister

how are you all?

ReputationRep:
    Assalamun Alaikum everyone

How was you're day?

Everyone has half term except me :eek: Very unfair

ReputationRep:
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam Rahmara and Milli. My days been good, just came back from a hotel with my cousins - we went out for cofee. Other than that the only bad bit is i have classes tomorrow!:eek: What about you?

ReputationRep:
    walaykum salam sister milli,

but i think shes off now.ohh, its so sad, she doesnt have half term.

how are you today brother rashid? my day alhamdulilah is going fine.Im doing my english coursework.

Then ill get on with my ict and then art.

ReputationRep:
    Alhamdulillah its been ok sister Rahmara. How about yours? I think its just the two of us by our lonesomes unless sister Munise is around? Salaams to all btw!

ReputationRep:
    Heya Rahmara and Rashid,

Nope, i'm still here...just on invisible mode :p:

Rashid: My day went quite well, apart from the fact that my parents are on break and my cousins have holidays...whereas I have to continue going college.

Rahmara: How are you? Hope you're well. Just read you're pm that you sent me....yeah i love pride and prejudice. It's my favourite film and book. You're lucky that your studying it. I'm going to be inshallah studying it next year can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    Hey sorry my browser kept loading the wrong page and i never saw ur post. So why the invisible mode? How do you do that btw? Hows classes going? OH THE HORROR :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh dats gud, both of yous are here.

i didnt login coz i thought everyone had ogne.

alhamdulaih im ok sis,how are you.

arhh, pride and prejudice, i can go on dreamin about it da whole day.The film s just beaustiful-the BBC verson, check it out sis.

Hope your classes go well for you tomoro brother rashid

ReputationRep:
    hey

I have no idea why i'm on invisible mode...it's just a change :p:

You go forum options if you want to be invisible. My classes? Alhamdulillah its going good so far. Nothing to worry about......yet!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.