The Student Room Group
Lucky you! Management Accounting fundamentals is showing me stars right now! And tomorrow is the last final of the cricket - should be an eventful day. Sis Milli did you get my PM. Thanks sis Rahmara... Hows the coursework?
Reply 7301
oh the coursework ,:confused: dont ask brother, ....... alhamdulilah its going ok,doing my english one-pride and prejudice. finished my philopshy essay.woo hoo:biggrin: :yy:

yep sistermilli, ive just seen the bbc version.shes fab.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: some people say that the keira knightley one isnt good.:confused:
Reply 7302
im doing my english essay and sending posts to this thread.:biggrin:
Cool whats the english one on?
Reply 7304
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE....:smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

im looking at the theme-love and marriage:yy: :cool:

and the second part of the coursework , im focusing on a passage which is chapter 11. and im analysing it in critical dicsussion:confused:
rahmara
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE....:smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

im looking at the theme-love and marriage:yy: :cool:

and the second part of the coursework , im focusing on a passage which is chapter 11. and im analysing it in critical dicsussion:confused:

meh literature - reminds me of IB and the days of critical commentaries and world literature assignments! I'm gonna go now as i need to sleep! Its half past 12:eek: !
G'nyt take care! Salaams and have a great day tomorrow!
Reply 7307
rashid1988
G'nyt take care! Salaams and have a great day tomorrow!

Salaams Rashid.
Reply 7308
walakum salam rashid
Reply 7309
oh, so what you doing sister milli, busy with work
Reply 7310
rahmara
oh, so what you doing sister milli, busy with work

Yep, still busy :frown: I have no time for myself. My tutor will be here soon, and the only thing i seem to be looking forward to is 'Prison break' on channel 5. :biggrin:
Reply 7311
arhhhhhhhhh , prison break .

i luv prison break, i missed last episode.

did michaels' toe get cut off?
Reply 7312
Asalaamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters

It's some time since I've posted in this forum, I'm sure everybody missed me. :biggrin:

How's everyone anyway? Alhamdullah I'm doing good, just a bit upset from the football defeat this afternoon.

W/salaam rashid1988, sleep tight. :wink:
Reply 7313
rahmara
arhhhhhhhhh , prison break .

i luv prison break, i missed last episode.

did michaels' toe get cut off?

Yeah it did :frown: I felt so sorry for him :redface:

Apparantly tonights episode is quite good...according to my friends
Reply 7314
sister milli, could you please help me

im stuck on did pride and prejudice courseowrk.

im on part b and i dont know how to start it. im looking at chapter 11.:confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 7315
rahmara
sister milli, could you please help me

im stuck on did pride and prejudice courseowrk.

im on part b and i dont know how to start it. im looking at chapter 11.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah sure

whats the question on? :smile:
Reply 7316
walakum salam brother dimez

yeah we missed you, very very much.LOL.nah just kidding.

hope your ok .what football defeat ... which 2 teams were playing.
Reply 7317
ooh cant wait to watch it sis
Reply 7318
Dimez
Asalaamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters

It's some time since I've posted in this forum, I'm sure everybody missed me. :biggrin:

How's everyone anyway? Alhamdullah I'm doing good, just a bit upset from the football defeat this afternoon.

W/salaam rashid1988, sleep tight. :wink:

Fine Alhamdulillah...

dont worry about the defeat...basketball practise didn't go to well for me either :p:
Reply 7319
rahmara
walakum salam brother dimez

yeah we missed you, very very much.LOL.nah just kidding.

hope your ok .what football defeat ... which 2 teams were playing.

My team and some other team. We lost 6-5. :frown:

Latest