Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Salams girls and boys

How are you? How was you're day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Salams girls and boys

Assalamu alaikum all! My day was ok... I walked to the mosque which was good, im starting to learn my way around by foot in this new country of mine which is always a good thing. Other than that my day was pretty much uneventful. How are all of you? Anything interesting happen?

Sister Milli i see you changed your sig, ^o) :hmmm: (last line....:eek: ) haha!

ReputationRep:
    im back everyone

oh no...2 more days left till school starts:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Salams girls and boys

alhamdulilah sister its been ok so far, got loadz of wrk 2 do.:eek:

2 ocurseworks to do.. art and ict nearly finished:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    im back everyone

oh no...2 more days left till school starts:eek:
    Salaams Rahmara... Why? Were you on holidays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Salaams Rahmara... Why? Were you on holidays?
    yep half term holiday

1 week off from school

ReputationRep:
    yep half term holiday

1 week off from school
    I see so how was it? You catch up on work? (Or the infinitely better idea... Catch up on sleep!!!!?)

ReputationRep:
    :yy:
    I see so how was it? You catch up on work? (Or the infinitely better idea... Catch up on sleep!!!!?)
    haha, sleep:confused: ....nah been doing work

ive still got 2 courseworks to finish off.nearly done though

ReputationRep:
    Haha thats good that you're almost finished... I finished reading all my law notes. I find law interesting but i much prefer science to business...

So what've you been upto today?

ReputationRep:
    Haha thats good that you're almost finished... I finished reading all my law notes. I find law interesting but i much prefer science to business...

So what've you been upto today?
    oh well you know the usual stuff

wake up , eat, brush teeth, get ready for jummah prayers and get some work done...etc

my days been ok so far.doing some art work and just dropped off my little brothers in the mosque

how about you?

ReputationRep:
    im off to pray maghrib brother rashid

spaek to you soon inshallah

salams

ReputationRep:
    Ok, take your time... Hey do you go to the Masjid for Jummah prayers? Cos here (in general most of Asia) women don't really come to the mosques....

ReputationRep:
    Ok, take your time... Hey do you go to the Masjid for Jummah prayers? Cos here (in general most of Asia) women don't really come to the mosques....
    im back... no i dont go.i pray at home.Yep even here, some women dont go.

ReputationRep:
    im back... no i dont go.i pray at home.Yep even here, some women dont go.
    Great to have u back... Yeah ok, i think that must be common everywhere... Altho over here its even worse cos there's little space so no seperate ladies section. Although ladies and men can pray in the same room behind the same imaam people here are very conservative cos of old culture... (bloody nonsense!)

ReputationRep:
    Great to have u back... Yeah ok, i think that must be common everywhere... Altho over here its even worse cos there's little space so no seperate ladies section. Although ladies and men can pray in the same room behind the same imaam people here are very conservative cos of old culture... (bloody nonsense!)
    feels great to be back...lol...yeah i understand, like you say, it is common everywhere.. whereas here, i think we do have diferent sections for muslim sisters.

ReputationRep:
    feels great to be back...lol...yeah i understand, like you say, it is common everywhere.. whereas here, i think we do have diferent sections for muslim sisters.
    Yeah there were seperate sections in botswana, where space to buid wasnt a prob. Here building go upwards as land space is so small and EXPENSIVE!!! So for ladies to get to the top floor or any floor means coming into contact with males - and this may seem strange but because of the 'conservtism' when people break free of that they go the whole 9 yards. Read: some guys act as if they've seen girls before (but thats a minority) Thats why i think its importance to find the balance...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there were seperate sections in botswana, where space to buid wasnt a prob. Here building go upwards as land space is so small and EXPENSIVE!!! So for ladies to get to the top floor or any floor means coming into contact with males - and this may seem strange but because of the 'conservtism' when people break free of that they go the whole 9 yards. REad: some guys act as if they've seen girls before (but thats a minoroty) Thats why i think its importance to find the balance...
    i agree with you on that one brother rashid:yy:

ReputationRep:
    So what you upto? Hows the coursework?

ReputationRep:
    Asalaamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters.

How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    Assalaamu Alaikum everyone!
    I hope everyone is doing well...Inshallah.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.