The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lecter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ££Millionaire££)
not to be islamaphobic? but what are everyones views on the protests in london against the characatures of mahommed? a bit harsh!
The first protest was distasteful but all this talk of free speech, then they didnt do anything wrong did they, also glorifying terroism ( i mean people and the governement talk about it so seems to have double standards). If they publish such offeensive cartoons, then you will get such hostile protests e.g. "europe 7/7" fair enough, free speech and all!

Now the second protests, 18/02/06 (which i knew well in advance as during Muharram some lad had a leaflet about it but i had work so couldnt go and parents wouldnt have let me). They represent muslims more truely, the protest was peaceful but to the point and show that those msulims of us who arent stupid are deeply offended!
rahmara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
assalamualykum everyone

or is it just brother rashid?
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No i'm here rahmara

Salams..and how are you?
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
w/Salaams Milli, ive been getting hell in D&D, guys are mental!
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
No i'm here rahmara

Salams..and how are you?
walaykum salam sister milli

alhamdulilah im ok, doing ict courseowkr:confused:

how about you?

sorry, i thought you were offline,. beacuse your status says you are^o)
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
not to be islamaphobic? but what are everyones views on the protests in london against the characatures of mahommed? a bit harsh!
If you want to protest…feel free. But to go around causing riots, burning down buildings, leading to the death of fellow Muslims, is not only stupid but wrong. Don’t some of these Muslims see the irony that in response to cartoons claiming an inherent link between Islam and terrorism, they commit acts of terrorism?
I have something to ask…What exactly did they gain from burning down all those government buildings in Muslim countries, built by most likely Muslim labourers?
Nothing, except that it strengthened the non-Muslim public’s perception depicting most if not all Muslims as uncivilised fools.

Assalaamu Alaikum everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
If you want to protest…feel free. But to go around causing riots, burning down buildings, leading to the death of fellow Muslims, is not only stupid but wrong. Don’t some of these Muslims see the irony that in response to cartoons claiming an inherent link between Islam and terrorism, they commit acts of terrorism?
I have something to ask…What exactly did they gain from burning down all those government buildings in Muslim countries, built by most likely Muslim labourers?
Nothing, except that it strengthened the non-Muslim public’s perception depicting most if not all Muslims as uncivilised fools.

Assalaamu Alaikum everyone! I hope everyone is doing well.
walaykum salam sister mizfissy,

alhamdulilah were all ok,

how about yourslef?
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salams Rashid, Rahmara and Mizfissy.

Yeah i agree rashid...its hell in D&D.

Rahmara: I'm just relaxing. My dads family is round....my grandma and dad started this argument again. My grandma complaining to my dad that i have no freedom like all other teenage students....it's the usual conversation they always have. I'm just in my room with my cousins.
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm doing alright alhamdullilah...What have you guys been up to?
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sister Milli: Lol they actually said that? So so... Hows ur cousins and all? Hope your having fun! Jesus i think i've been fighting off those D&D ppl for abt 3 hrs now....
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Salams Rashid, Rahmara and Mizfissy.

Yeah i agree rashid...its hell in D&D.

Rahmara: I'm just relaxing. My dads family is round....my grandma and dad started this argument again. My grandma complaining to my dad that i have no freedom like all other teenage students....it's the usual conversation they always have. I'm just in my room with my cousins.
awwww, yuoull be fine sister milli,

so you want fredom/

to be honmest, i dont need any.> Im happy with the way life is.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaams Misfizzy... I agree with ur post above... Wats been up?
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rashid1988)
Sister Milli: Lol they actually said that? So so... Hows ur cousins and all? Hope your having fun! Jesus i think i've been fighting off those D&D ppl for abt 3 hrs now....
Yeah she did. But she's a christian so i'm not really that suprised. My cousins...they're okay. My cousin sandra and mike are saying hi to you lot...although they have no idea who you guys are :p:

I would have helped but it's come to a point where i seriously can't be bothered to argue. I face enough questions from my dad's family. That'll do for me.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rahmara)
awwww, yuoull be fine sister milli,

so you want fredom/

to be honmest, i dont need any.> Im happy with the way life is.
ahaha lol. Nope i have enough freedom.

My grandma is someone who likes having family around. She wants me to bond with my dads family (especially with my cousins) more. It's difficult because when i go out places with them...there idea of 'fun' is clubbing...and i refuse to go.
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Yeah she did. But she's a christian so i'm not really that suprised. My cousins...they're okay. My cousin sandra and mike are saying hi to you lot...although they have no idea who you guys are :p:

I would have helped but it's come to a point where i seriously can't be bothered to argue. I face enough questions from my dad's family. That'll do for me.
sister milli, tell your cousins mike and sandra we said hello and hope theyre ok
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
ahaha lol. Nope i have enough freedom.

My grandma is someone who likes having family around. She wants me to bond with my dads family (especially with my cousins) more. It's difficult because when i go out places with them...there idea of 'fun' is clubbing...and i refuse to go.
yep i see,:rolleyes:
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah its tiring, i used to do it alot but then gave up. At least ur dad's side is non-muslim... I get it from muslims here!!! Why do u wanna grow a beard?? U luk so much older, u shud look young!! Its not good!! nananana... on and on....

Tell em i say hi back!!
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
assalmaulakyum brother rashid

how are you today

isnt it erm...01.05 in colombo:rolleyes:

arent you sleepy :confused:
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rahmara)
assalmaulakyum brother rashid

how are you today

isnt it erm...01.05 in colombo:rolleyes:

arent you sleepy :confused:
Wa Alaikum Salaam Rahmara, yeah i will be off to bed soon!
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im off everyone

assalmauallyum
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (144)
45.57%
Pro-humanity (172)
54.43%

Watched Threads