The Student Room Group
Milli
nope i haven't. I don't like the environment and most of the people who hang around there...most of whom are drunk.

I've been to resturants with cousins but luckily i'm the one who choose which restuarant we go to..so i choose the non alcohol one :smile:

Yeah i tell everyone that i made a conscious decision not to drink or smoke anything so they're cool with it and wont ask me to go to bars or anything. And most of my friends arent heavy drinkers. If there are alot of drinks going around then i pretty much scram outta there...

Lucky you get to choose the restaurant!
Reply 7921
My legs and back are dead from yesterday's football! Went to the prk in the morning to play a match and a 5-a-side game in the evening. I'm utterly exhausted! Couldn't even go work today, sadly.
Reply 7922
rashid1988
Assalamu Alaikum sisters Mizfissy and Rahmara. I been ok alhamdulillah. Just been ultra busy today. What about you'll? Do anything interesting?

walaykum salam brother

well im very busy at the moment with essay and courswoerk
Dimez
My legs and back are dead from yesterday's football! Went to the prk in the morning to play a match and a 5-a-side game in the evening. I'm utterly exhausted! Couldn't even go work today, sadly.

Salaams bro, u quite the soccer fan right? Do you play any other sports? Shame about the tiredness man... Hope it gets better soon!
Reply 7924
im going off everyone got to do this essay

salams

p.s salams dimez

hope you get better soon

Assalaamu Alaikum Dimez.
Ouch...Did you guys win?

Eck...Good Luck with your coursework, Coursework Lover. :p:
Reply 7926
rashid1988
Salaams bro, u quite the soccer fan right? Do you play any other sports?

Yup, football is my passion. Any other sports? Eerm, perhaps the occasional basketball but that's about it.

Yourself?
Reply 7927
Assalaamu Alaikum Dimez.
Ouch...Did you guys win?

Well, we lost the morning game but won the evening game, so they kinda cancel each other out! :biggrin:
Reply 7928
Dimez

Hmmmm, interesting... :rolleyes:
Reply 7929
Dimez

You call that bad? ^o)

Last week during training i sprained my ankle and wrist. I'm not allowed to play basketball for 2 weeks because of my severe cuts and bruises. :hmmm:
Reply 7930
Abbas6
Hmmmm, interesting... :rolleyes:

LOL, seriously bro! I was meant to go work today but phoned in like half hr before!
Last week during training i sprained my ankle and wrist. I'm not allowed to play basketball for 2 weeks because of my severe cuts and bruises.

Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
Reply 7932
Anybody watch the Williams v Skelton fight yesterday?
Alhamdulillah, brother Danny came through (he made sujud in the boxing ring after the victory!!! :smile:). And even though it looked like Skelton was going to win, he managed to do enough to convince the judges! Skelton was just fighting plain dirty and you know the ref didn't even seem to take notice at times...:mad: The 12th round was superb though, and if the round went on for a few more seconds, I'm sure Williams would have floored Skelton!!!:biggrin:
Dimez
Yup, football is my passion. Any other sports? Eerm, perhaps the occasional basketball but that's about it.

Yourself?

I'm a squash lover, pretty much any racket (racquet sp?) sport. Except i dont play alot of tennis... I just started playing soccer socially...
Reply 7934
Milli
You call that bad? ^o)

Last week during training i sprained my ankle and wrist. I'm not allowed to play basketball for 2 weeks because of my severe cuts and bruises. :hmmm:

Ouch, that musta hurt! :p:
Reply 7935
mizfissy815
Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

ah thanks mizfissy :hugs:
Reply 7936
Abbas6
Anybody watch the Williams v Skelton fight yesterday?
Alhamdulillah, brother Danny came through (he made sujud in the boxing ring after the victory!!! :smile:). And even though it looked like Skelton was going to win, he managed to do enough to convince the judges! Skelton was just fighting plain dirty and you know the ref didn't even seem to take notice at times...:mad: The 12th round was superb though, and if the round went on for a few more seconds, I'm sure Williams would have floored Skelton!!!:biggrin:

oh yeah i did as well. I don't really like boxing...but Amir Khan was fighting in the first match so i had to watch it. He's a pretty good boxer for his age. :smile:
Milli
You call that bad? ^o)

Aww, shame hope you get better soon InshaAllah!
Milli
oh yeah i did as well. I don't really like boxing...but Amir Khan was fighting in the first match so i had to watch it. He's a pretty good fighter for his age. :smile:

Lower thy gaze.... haha! (My mom might have done the same!)
Reply 7939
rashid1988
Lower thy gaze.... haha! (My mom might have done the same!)

lol.. :p: