The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
hey wait a minute..apart from all the violent stuff i've done (chokeslams, headbutts, kicks, slaps etc) there is a kind, merciful side to me. :rolleyes:
Lol and so we hope.... :p: (I was tempted to write 'just like King Kong' but that'd be very harsh considering she is a sweet nice girl! )
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Special sorries to Milli for all the antagonising! :p: Its quarter to three am here so slumber is calling to me! Goodnight, and sweet dreams to all. Salaams!
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu alaikum to all! I was wondering if any guys on here wear kurtas all the time/ most of the time?
And do any guys keep their trousers above their ankles?

I suppose due to society the trouser issue is hard, but i like wearing kurtas though! I always wear one on fridays at least to the mosque.
hornyscot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
AISHA WAS ABUSED AT 9YRS OLD?

WHY IS MUHHAMED MOST HOLY AND NOBLE? :mad:
Dimez
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rashid1988)
Assalamu alaikum to all! I was wondering if any guys on here wear kurtas all the time/ most of the time?
And do any guys keep their trousers above their ankles?

I suppose due to society the trouser issue is hard, but i like wearing kurtas though! I always wear one on fridays at least to the mosque.
I always try to keep my trousers above my ankle apart from when I'm wearing a suit/jeans, but I really should try harder inshallah.

By Kurstas, do you mean the Islamic attire for males? If that's it, I wear it whenever I'm going masjid or somewhere Islamic; inshallah I'll wear it more often though.
hornyscot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Actually she wasn't you ******.

ha ha you know she was, you all know she was :hmmm:

the proof is everywhere in the islamic texts, not the koran granted,
but it isnt disputed and if Ive had this confirmed by immans
(after a lenghty denial) and they, one would assume, know islamic
history as well as any published book or haddith.

why would you deny this? or is it the same way you's deny anything
that isnt fitting to your fanciful idea of what type of man he was.

sex with a 9year old is abuse regardless of when or where it took place.

If he done it then it must be ok for all of you's to take a 6yr old for a wife and consumate when shes 9yrs old.

lead by example ????
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dimez)
I always try to keep my trousers above my ankle apart from when I'm wearing a suit/jeans, but I really should try harder inshallah.

By Kurstas, do you mean the Islamic attire for males? If that's it, I wear it whenever I'm going masjid or somewhere Islamic; inshallah I'll wear it more often though.
Yeah the long robe, like saudi men's dress... I have a few and also try and where them if i;m going somewhere Islamic or to the mosque. I try wear it on the road as well, like if i walk to the mosque. Makes me feel proud to be a muslim!
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How come my post above to Hornyscot came as a six letter starred word? I wonder... I never wrote down a six letter word....
hornyscot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How come my post above to Hornyscot came as a six letter starred word? I wonder... I never wrote down a six letter word....

cos you are destined for the fires of hell
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hornyscot)
cos you are destined for the fires of hell
Thats probably true. For a spell of time at least...
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamun Alaikum everyone

How are you today?
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Assalamun Alaikum everyone

How are you today?
Wa Alaikumus Salaam sister... I'm fine! Its my granddad's 68th Birthday today! so my family came around in the evening and we all had a nice chat. What about you? Sorry for all the teasing last night :p:
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wa Alaikumus Salaam sister... I'm fine! Its my granddad's 68th Birthday today! so my family came around in the evening and we all had a nice chat. What about you? Sorry for all the teasing last night :p:
happy birthday to you're grandad. My grandad turned 80 last month. He was in canada so we couldn't celebrate it Btw is celebrating birthdays a sin?

Don't worry about the teasing...we were all messing about.
hornyscot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thats probably true. For a spell of time at least...

look at the life, open mindedly, of your prophet and his actions to
people.

every one of yous, except a few, will be , to qoute mohhamed
'fueling the fires of hell'

so devoid of any spirituality you all insult god
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hornyscot)
look at the life, open mindedly, of your prophet and his actions to
people.

every one of yous, except a few, will be , to qoute mohhamed
'fueling the fires of hell'

so devoid of any spirituality you all insult god
Hornyscot you have a warning level of 7...if you don't want it to be 8 then please leave. You're not welcome
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
happy birthday to you're grandad. My grandad turned 80 last month. He was in canada so we couldn't celebrate it Btw is celebrating birthdays a sin?

Don't worry about the teasing...we were all messing about.
Thanks. Yes, celebrating birthdays are a sin. Even celebrating prophet Muhammed's (SAW) birthday is supposed to be haraam. I'm not sure why...? Perhaps because its deemed as a pagan practise and we should worship Allah in that He is the one to give us our time in life instead of having parties and what not. Also the cake and singing 'happy birthday'... Anyone like to enlighten us more to why birthdays are haraam? (My reasons were what i could come up with and more or less filigree so anyone with more substantial reasons?)
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thanks. Yes, celebrating birthdays are a sin. Even celebrating prophet Muhammed's (SAW) birthday is supposed to be haraam. I'm not sure why...? Perhaps because its deemed as a pagan practise and we should worship Allah in that He is the one to give us our time in life instead of having parties and what not. Also the cake and singing 'happy birthday'... Anyone like to enlighten us more to why birthdays are haraam? (My reasons were what i could come up with and more or less filigree so anyone with more substantial reasons?)
oh okay..well thats something new
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sannamanir)
Saalam (Hi) everyone...

Is this where all the muslims hang around or something?
Hi yeah this is where we generally (or i cos of time difference) indulge in some nightly friendly banter/ meaningful discussions. Are you muslim? Welcome to the Islamic society!
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
oh okay..well thats something new
Yeah i also didn't see the logic with that one.... Just like i dont see the logic with 'musical instruments'. So how was your day? You do anything interesting?
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah i also didn't see the logic with that one.... Just like i dont see the logic with 'musical instruments'. So how was your day? You do anything interesting?
well apart from my sports teacher saying i have to take off my hijab in order to attend tennis practise...my day was fine.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1099)
79.18%
Leave (289)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed