The Student Room Group
Milli
lol..haha

I've more of a tomboy...i've never worn gold..although my mum complains to my dad about it(not because i find them expensive..but because i hate the way it looks on me)..i prefer those nice hippy dangly bracelets..
:biggrin:

Why did u ask?

Lol awesome! I also have some beaded bracelets from Africa... That i think are pretty cool! And i dig the hippy/ bohemian gypsy skirts and boots look on girls!

There was this girl in school who wore tons of gold bracelets and rings and i once got really pissed cos in an exam her bracelets kept 'clinging' against each other. I was just curious... I dnt mind gold or whatever, but i much prefer the beaded/ hippy/ gypsy look on girls...
gameplayer_no1
salaams Munise

yep you remembered it right :biggrin:

ive been good i just got the computor back it got infected with spyware :mad:

ive been good how about you?

W/Salaams! :biggrin:

lol, ooo at least its working now alhamdulilah :biggrin:

i've been good alhamdulilah :smile:
Milli
oh sorry for replying late...i just saw you're message now :frown:

I'm fine thanks...and you? :smile:

lol tis ok :p: im good alhamdulilah :smile:
SketchyCanvas
W/Salaams! :biggrin:

lol, ooo at least its working now alhamdulilah :biggrin:

i've been good alhamdulilah :smile:

its my birthday tomorrow :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: and my english oral exam is tomorrow :mad: :frown:
Reply 8024
rashid1988
Lol awesome! I also have some beaded bracelets from Africa... That i think are pretty cool! And i dig the hippy/ bohemian gypsy skirts and boots look on girls!

There was this girl in school who wore tons of gold bracelets and rings and i once got really pissed cos in an exam her bracelets kept 'clinging' against each other. I was just curious... I dnt mind gold or whatever, but i much prefer the beaded/ hippy/ gypsy look on girls...

i hate that 'clinging' sound. My mum has alot of jewellery that she wears...and she asks me to wear them. 'Apparantly' they look good and presentable. I don't care how people percieve me, as long as i'm comfortable with what i'm wearing. :p:
Reply 8025
SketchyCanvas
lol tis ok :p: im good alhamdulilah :smile:

so what you been up 2 lately? How's school work? :smile:
Reply 8026
assalamualykum everyone

how are you all?

did anyone miss me?LOL
gameplayer_no1
its my birthday tomorrow :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: and my english oral exam is tomorrow :mad: :frown:

ooo happy birthday for tomorow!! :biggrin: :birthday: awww dont worry, inshAllah you do fine :smile: :hugs:
Milli
i hate that 'clinging' sound. My mum has alot of jewellery that she wears...and she asks me to wear them. 'Apparantly' they look good and presentable. I don't care how people percieve me, as long as i'm comfortable with what i'm wearing. :p:

And thats the way the cookie crumbles!!! Ameen to the bolden statement! Couldnt have said it better myself!
SketchyCanvas
ooo happy birthday for tomorow!! :biggrin: :birthday: awww dont worry, inshAllah you do fine :smile: :hugs:

aww thanks :biggrin: but thats not the bad part i have a year group photo on thursday and i hate having my picture taken :frown: :redface:
Milli
so what you been up 2 lately? How's school work? :smile:

Not enjoying my 6th Form but just found an Islamic College in NW London which im thinking of applying to :smile: you?
rashid1988
And thats the way the cookie crumbles!!! Ameen to the bolden statement! Couldnt have said it better myself!

:ditto: !! :biggrin:
rahmara
assalamualykum everyone

how are you all?

did anyone miss me?LOL

W/Salaams Rahmara! :biggrin:

alhamdulilah, you?
Reply 8033
gameplayer_no1
aww thanks :biggrin: but thats not the bad part i have a year group photo on thursday and i hate having my picture taken :frown: :redface:

your like me sis, i dont like taking photos too especailly in speaicl occasions such as weddings:mad:
gameplayer_no1

your welcs :biggrin: lol same as me :redface: hate photos lol
Reply 8035
rashid1988

:wink: if only other's see it that way
Reply 8036
SketchyCanvas
W/Salaams Rahmara! :biggrin:

alhamdulilah, you?

alhamdulilah im ok, very happy :biggrin: but ill soon turn sad, like i normally do

somrthings wrong with my msn

its not working any more:frown:
Reply 8037
assalmaualkyum sister milli:smile:

havennt heard from you for a long time:hugs:
Reply 8038
SketchyCanvas
Not enjoying my 6th Form but just found an Islamic College in NW London which im thinking of applying to :smile: you?

hope all goes well with the sixthform :smile: me..i'm happy with my college. I have pretty close friends, and the work (at the moment) is going well.
rahmara
your like me sis, i dont like taking photos too especailly in speaicl occasions such as weddings:mad:

yep weddings are worse coz im tall and all the old people are smaller than me so i look like a giant :mad: :frown:. were as at college i look short compared to the other girls :redface:

Latest