Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Salaam everyone!

Yeah, I really don't mind people taking a photo of me, providing that I'm looking slick.

You should have seen at my sis' wedding a few weeks back, damn I loved it!
    walaykum salam

how you doin brother dimez

enjoyin the topic i see,:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    see..like i said. The blame is not only for the men but for the women as well. I try to avoid attending wedding as much as possible. Plus there's dancing :eek: :eek:
    yep, theres dancin sis, and i dnt een see any point in doing this

it drives me mad:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    see..like i said. The blame is not only for the men but for the women as well. I try to avoid attending wedding as much as possible. Plus there's dancing :eek: :eek:
    Ok none of that here. Except at my friends sisters wedding cos they're lifestyle/ culture is different from theirs. Anyway when it started this guy who was pretty strong tried to pull me onto the dancefloor and luckily im pretty big so i just like fought him off and told my mom that hey! Thats our cue to get outta here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Ok none of that here. Except at my friends sisters wedding cos they're lifestyle/ culture is different from theirs. Anyway when it started this guy who was pretty strong tried to pull me onto the dancefloor and luckily im pretty big so i just like fought him off and told my mom that hey! Thats our cue to get outta here!

ooh, did you use chokeslam, or da other move:rolleyes:

heavyyyyyyyyyyy.LOL

ReputationRep:
    right, everbody im goin off to pray maghrib

speak to ypu later on

salam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    ooh, did you use chokeslam, or da other move:rolleyes:

heavyyyyyyyyyyy.LOL
    Nope i just pushed him towards a family member and then they were like ok to let me go...

ReputationRep:
    I'd never dance. That man you pushed must have been drunk or something.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah brother D, thats what im talking about! Some serious flow hey...
    Tell me about it!

I tried to dig-up the pic but the file size is too big to put on TSR. Oh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    Salaam everyone!

Yeah, I really don't mind people taking a photo of me, providing that I'm looking slick.

You should have seen at my sis' wedding a few weeks back, damn I loved it!

hehe Dimez..you must love attention. I'm the complete opposite...i prefer just sitting back and watching everybody else.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to ask... does anyone on here watch hindi movies? I dnt particularly but i watch the blockbusters and the ones that are recommended. There are some great love stories and moral stories tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I'd never dance. That man you pushed must have been drunk or something.
    No no he's muslim and an ok one at that... I mean not a seriously dodgy one! Its just in their culture to dance... Not mine/ my family's culture tho...

ReputationRep:
    No no he's muslim and an ok one at that... I mean not a seriously dodgy one! Its just in their culture to dance... Not mine/ my family's culture tho...
    oh right..sorry my mistake.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to ask... does anyone on here watch hindi movies? I dnt particularly but i watch the blockbusters and the ones that are recommended. There are some great love stories and moral stories tho...
    nope none at all

ReputationRep:
    i don't know whether this is a hindu movie..but i watched a film called kabhi kushi kabhi khan (something along those lines :p: ) and another film called 'devdas'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    i don't know whether this is a hindu movie..but i watched a film called kabhi kushi kabhi khan (something along those lines :p: ) and another film called 'devdas'
    Its Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham i've seen that and i havent seen Devdas. That was supposed to be huge tho... Its funny, my lecturer said he blames Bollywood for corrupting the public with seductive dance and 'no' kissing onscreen instead of Hollywood... Does anyone understand this logic?

ReputationRep:
    Its Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham i've seen that and i havent seen Devdas. That was supposed to be huge tho... Its funny, my lecturer said he blames Bollywood for corrupting the public with seductive dance and 'no' kissing onscreen instead of Hollywood... Does anyone understand this logic?
    yeah i know what you mean. They get really close and you expect them to kiss and they dont...and the process starts again...dance - close - no kiss. It's quite annoying.

But the actress who was in Devdas was beautiful and acted her part pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    hehe Dimez..you must love attention. I'm the complete opposite...i prefer just sitting back and watching everybody else.
    I wouldn't really say I love attention per se, but prefer looking good/slick whenever someone's taking a photo of my fine self, naturally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimez)
    I wouldn't really say I love attention per se, but prefer looking good/slick whenever someone's taking a photo of my fine self, naturally.

oh okay...well who wouldn't want to look good when a photo is being taken? Some people are fortunate enough to be photogenic..and others like me aren't. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    yeah i know what you mean. They get really close and you expect them to kiss and they dont...and the process starts again...dance - close - no kiss. It's quite annoying.

But the actress who was in Devdas was beautiful and acted her part pretty well.
    Yeah i cant stand the dance/ songs.... That makes every movie like 3 hrs long and so its irritating! I just fast forward those bits. An have u noticed how they change clothes like 20 times in a song/ dance scene?? Yeah thats what the lecturer was on abt... The temptation and then the denial... Like enticing the public...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    oh okay...well who wouldn't want to look good when a photo is being taken? Some people are fortunate enough to be photogenic..and others like me aren't. :p:
    Thou shalt not tell lies! :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.