This discussion is closed.
Milli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
W/Salaams,

oo my mum went on one of those i think because she works as a carer in an elderly home and she cooks their as well so she was sent on a nutrition 1day course of something :p:

yeah thanks
very pretty eyes....i've always liked brown or black eyes. I'm planning to get coloured lens, not because i wear glasses, but because i want to see how i'd look with a different colour. :p:
SketchyCanvas~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
very pretty eyes....i've always liked brown or black eyes. I'm planning to get coloured lens, not because i wear glasses, but because i want to see how i'd look with a different colour. :p:
aww thanks lol cool, what colour eyes have you got?
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have to go sister Milli, Salaams and Take Care! :ciao:

Munise.
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaam everyone!! Nice avy SC!
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hello/Salaam again!! :hello:
Where is everyone?!
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salamun Alaikum everyone

How was you're day?

SC: it's green

Neophyte: salams...i'm here
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Salamun Alaikum everyone

How was you're day?

SC: it's green

Neophyte: salams...i'm here
Salaams sister Milli! My day was fine although im tired after playing soccer! oooh i dont think i've ever seen anyone with green eyes before in real life! They're pretty rare IMO...

How was your day? Do anything interesting?
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rashid1988)
Salaams sister Milli! My day was fine although im tired after playing soccer! oooh i dont think i've ever seen anyone with green eyes before in real life! They're pretty rare IMO...

How was your day? Do anything interesting?

salams brother rashid,

really? It's very common here in the united kingdom.

My day was good alhamdulillah. I went out with some close friends of mine..it was fun.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
salams brother rashid,

really? It's very common here in the united kingdom.

My day was good alhamdulillah. I went out with some close friends of mine..it was fun.
I suppose through Asian heritage not many people here have anything other than brown/ blackish eyes. lol... Thats awesome! I'm going out tomorrow night. My college is hosting a concert and all the profits are going for cancer research! So that should be good!
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I suppose through Asian heritage not many people here have anything other than brown/ blackish eyes. lol... Thats awesome! I'm going out tomorrow night. My college is hosting a concert and all the profits are going for cancer research! So that should be good!
Mashallah thats really good...my college doesn't do anything like that Hope you have fun
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Mashallah thats really good...my college doesn't do anything like that Hope you have fun
Should be gr8! There are 11 performers and should be some awesome acts! But you seem to be quite the diverse person tho? Doesn't your college arrange activities and things? Besides clubs and sports stuff...?
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaams everyone! I have a question... What is the Islamic stance on perfume? As in, is the 3% alcohol in normal designer ones considered haraam? Or is it negligible? Ie is athar only allowed?
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalaamu Alaikum everyone!
I hope everyone is foing well!

Salaams everyone! I have a question... What is the Islamic stance on perfume? As in, is the 3% alcohol in normal designer ones considered haraam? Or is it negligible? Ie is athar only allowed?
I am positive women are not allowed to where perfume outside of their house...but I'm not sure about men. I also know men should put on a'tar/i'tir before going to the mosque. I don't think the issue of perfume is the alcohol(as long as you don't ingest it anyway), but rather the attention it would attract.
Check these out…
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln...fset=30&sort=d

http://experts.about.com/q/Islam-947...containing.htm

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?se...=44&submit.y=1

I hope these help.

On a side note…my younger brother is going for Ummrah in couple of weeks for the weekend and the school is taking them. (for a school ‘field’ trip)
My brother is only 12 and in 7th grade.
My sisters and I, on the other hand, are going to be taken to an (all girls) amusement park.
O oopsi doo…I can't contain my excitement. :hmpf:
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Assalaamu Alaikum everyone!
I hope everyone is foing well!

On a side note…my younger brother is going for Ummrah in couple of weeks for the weekend and the school is taking them. (for a school ‘field’ trip)
My brother is only 12 and in 7th grade.
My sisters and I, on the other hand, are going to be taken to an (all girls) amusement park.
O oopsi doo…I can't contain my excitement. :hmpf:
Thanks for the info. W/salaams! Oh and i also concur about women and perfume but men can wear attar... Just wanted to check if the other stuff was ok. anyways i bought some a'tar today thats why i brought it up... I found a guy who sells and is blinking cheap too!

Ooooh... thats a low blow, taking ur bro's class for Ummrah and you'll to an amusement park! lol :p: Thats pretty crazy... I might go for Ummrah this year Insha Allah... Please make du'aa for me!
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum everyone

Hows everyone?

Never knew that at perfume Its good then that my perfume ran out a month ago and i didn't restock :p:
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ooooh... thats a low blow, taking ur bro's class for Ummrah and you'll to an amusement park! lol Thats pretty crazy... I might go for Ummrah this year Insha Allah... Please make du'aa for me!
In their defence, there is not much they can do about it, seeing as the entire girls section would need their mahraams to accompany them.
Insha'Allah I will.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salams

Thanks about the perfume information...never heard of that before.

Mashallah you're brothers going ummrah...i'm hoping to go this year as well either by myself or with my friends. My parents are working so they can't take time off. Looking forward to it.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
In their defence, there is not much they can do about it, seeing as the entire girls section would need their mahraams to accompany them.
Insha'Allah I will.

mahraam? :confused:
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
Assalamu Alaikum everyone

Hows everyone?

Never knew that at perfume Its good then that my perfume ran out a month ago and i didn't restock :p:

Salaams Munise! Im cool and u? @ perfume - i found a guy outside the mosque selling a'tar for like um... i dunno 20p in UK currency. Thats 20 pence! I thought that was amazing so im gonna use that more, instead of normal perfume. Yeah but women can wear it inside the house right?
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wa Alaikum as Salaam SC!
I'm doing alright...and yourself?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1168)
79.35%
Leave (304)
20.65%

Watched Threads