The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
doodle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mrteacher)
Salaam I liked the second logo more actually! Where I live there are really no Muslims around and I am a convert to Islam (happened when I was 17) and although there is a mosque in my town the people there (and weirdly enough the Imaam in particular) were not very welcoming to be honest. On the other hand, I have been going to visit friends in Jordan and it is so much easier to practise religion when you are in a truly Islamic environment
wher do u live?
randomuser#6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaam I liked the second logo more actually! Where I live there are really no Muslims around and I am a convert to Islam (happened when I was 17) and although there is a mosque in my town the people there (and weirdly enough the Imaam in particular) were not very welcoming to be honest. On the other hand, I have been going to visit friends in Jordan and it is so much easier to practise religion when you are in a truly Islamic environment
walaikumsalam, we're "democratic" :p: lool the first logo wins :p: It's true about the surrounding environment, the best company is the company of scholars...so just take the opposite and that's the society we live in.
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Right, we're your typical diplomatic ppl

I do empathize with you abt the religion practise thing...its hard esp when u procure a negative feedback from ur social castes & environment. The only thing I can say good luck I guess...you shud adhere to the Islaamic doctrines irrespective of he whole world resenting ur notion to do so...have faith, get the initiative going on-Allah helps with the rest
mrteacher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah it is tough! well i do my best to fast and pray and everything else that i s the core of Islam... yet i cant do this the really proper way but my intentions are honest!
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Great to hear
crazy_boom
Report 13 years ago
yes tell us where you live, we will help you out insha'Allah
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah...sorry if i have missed this out, but where do u live? If you dont mind telling that is
ledzep15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i would like to join please
doodle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ledzep15)
i would like to join please
salaams and welcome to the TSR isoc
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

Welcome Ledzep!!

Doodle: Perhaps after Ramadhan, they could be posted to you, if you're that eager lol

Insha'Allah everyone is making the most of this Ramadhan!

Wa alaikum asalaam
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hiii & Salaam ledzep15!!
Welcome to TSR & TSr islaamic soc...

How's everybody else doing? Doodle is being a naughty gal today; do your homework lady!
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

Alhumdulilah i am breathing and U Sister?

Wa alaikum asalaam

azs*
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Walikum as salaam Azs,

Yeah me too, I'm great alhamdulillah
Um can I ask u sth? Whats your nationality? If you dont mind telling that is...it seems ur a convert...

Salaam
doodle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
salaams y'all!!
azs*-yeah i totally dont mind bout the posting thing ..
hira89-LOL!how do u know?wher u been stalking me? hehe.. take care .. hope u all had lurvely Iftaar i kno i did lolz..
hafsah-thats my real name not doodle .. jus though u mite wanna know .. n the rest of u -what r ur real names?
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Salaamu Alaikum everyone :hello:
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Walikum as salaam!!

Yes Hafsah I've been stalking you muhaha! Beware! lol ok ok maybe the word "procrastination" will give u some hint

My real name is....

HIRA!! (i know its the best, so u needn't say that again lol )
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

I'm Anneka, me a convert, no, lol, alhumdulilah its nice to hear their stories though! What made you think that??

I'm a Londoner as you may have gathered and I am erm well BRITISH and also unfortunately as i see it, Pakistani, too much Bi'dah in that place, way too culture-orientated! Although, i must admit i am not what you call a 'regular Pakistani' and glad not to be, haven't been there for about 14 years anyway lol!!!

May Allah swt guide all the ignorant, Ameen

How about you guys?

Wa alaikum asalaam
bluff master
Report 13 years ago
i want to join
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As salaamu alaikum

Welcome to the ISOC

Wa alaikum asalaam
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by azs*)
As salaamu alaikum

I'm Anneka, me a convert, no, lol, alhumdulilah its nice to hear their stories though! What made you think that??

I'm a Londoner as you may have gathered and I am erm well BRITISH and also unfortunately as i see it, Pakistani, too much Bi'dah in that place, way too culture-orientated! Although, i must admit i am not what you call a 'regular Pakistani' and glad not to be, haven't been there for about 14 years anyway lol!!!

May Allah swt guide all the ignorant, Ameen

How about you guys?

Wa alaikum asalaam
Salaamu Alaikum

Well here goes: my names is Munuse (turkish) but i prefer Munise (arabic) Since a lot of people pronounce it wrong, its said as Mu-nu-se or Mu-ni-se :p:

Im also a Londoner, but my parents were born in Cyprus. I was brought up a muslim and even though i didnt do much research into in, lately for the past 2months i have been researching LOADS on Islam and im loving every single bit Its change my way of life onto a better path and i feel so much better now since i have been more intrigued into Islam. Before, i knew the basics..etc and now i have been going more in depth and even thinking about Umrah I also have been wearing the Hijab since i was 11 when i started Secondary School.
I agree with you @ 'Regular Pakistani' lol I'm not Pakistani myself, but Turkish and i dont look it at all Total opposite, someone thought i was Irish once :confused: :p:

May allah guilde us all

W/salaam

SCx
--------------
(Original post by nike_inc)
i want to join
Salaams and Welcome
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (867)
80.06%
Leave (216)
19.94%

Watched Threads