Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freshapple)
    Yeah, insha Allah azs and sketchy. And I'm pretty confident I will, trust me.

Hey sketchy, that panda's a little disturbing. He keeps showing something I don't want to see.
    :rolleyes: thats his tail! lol

ReputationRep:
    Huh? What? Are you sure pandas have tails?

*runs away*

Salaam anyway, the teddies await.

ReputationRep:
    Lol its a badger :p:

W/Salaams :ciao:

(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Lol its a badger :p:

W/Salaams :ciao:
    Salam everyone!
    I need some advice please
    I really want to do Medicine, I got reasonably grades @ GCSE, i put 110% effort into school always, but i go to a Foundation school- lets just say it isnt brilliant!
    @ GCSE igot 2A* 5A 2B 2C and this was like "great" compared to the school average, but not soo briliant compared to other medicine applicants and the results i just got now i got AAAD! D for english which i need to resit! Just wanted to know if its actually worthwhile applying for Medicine, and if not, what other courses are available for me
    Thank you
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR_Princess)
    Salam everyone!
    I need some advice please
    I really want to do Medicine, I got reasonably grades @ GCSE, i put 110% effort into school always, but i go to a Foundation school- lets just say it isnt brilliant!
    @ GCSE igot 2A* 5A 2B 2C and this was like "great" compared to the school average, but not soo briliant compared to other medicine applicants and the results i just got now i got AAAD! D for english which i need to resit! Just wanted to know if its actually worthwhile applying for Medicine, and if not, what other courses are available for me
    Thank you
    xxxx
    W/salaam.
    Yeah i guess you can resit english and then the rest of your grades are very good! I mean GCSE wasnt awesome (Beat me by a mile btw... Feel very proud! haha) But the AL's were great! And uni's may even disregard the GCSE results... Try and see what comes out of it. Insha Allah something will work out!

ReputationRep:
    Salaams all!

ReputationRep:
    As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

TSR Princess: You have really great AS grades, only English has let you down! I think you should get through this year, do your best and wait for your As results! If they're good enough apply for medicine, these are only your first lot of grades, so don't be put off by English! Coincidentally, i did bad in my first exam, i re-took it and aced it! So don't worry!

A mate of mine applied for medicine, she worked really heard and is in her first year now! Keep focussed and be prepared for a lot fo hard work!

Insha'allah things will work out for the best

I'm here to talk if you need me sis

ReputationRep:
    salams everyone

how are you all?

ReputationRep:
    anyone there/

(Original post by azs*)
    As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

TSR Princess: You have really great AS grades, only English has let you down! I think you should get through this year, do your best and wait for your As results! If they're good enough apply for medicine, these are only your first lot of grades, so don't be put off by English! Coincidentally, i did bad in my first exam, i re-took it and aced it! So don't worry!

A mate of mine applied for medicine, she worked really heard and is in her first year now! Keep focussed and be prepared for a lot fo hard work!

Insha'allah things will work out for the best

I'm here to talk if you need me sis
    Thank you azs*
    InshAllah everything works out, wallahi I dont think anyone know how much I would love to study Medicine!
    InshAllah, as you said, I am going to try my absolute best this year, we will see what happens, then will discuss it with my teachers ect
    Thank You again
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Salaams Everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    Salaams Everyone :wavey:
    walaykum salam sis

how are you doing?

hope you are well inshallah

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    walaykum salam sis

how are you doing?

hope you are well inshallah

:hugs:
    w/salaams sister rahmara :hugs:

alhumduiliah i am good

how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    w/salaams sister rahmara :hugs:

alhumduiliah i am good

how are you?
    same sis, alhamdulilah i am well

have to do my ict coursework -final piece:rolleyes:

you got any coursework to do sis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR_Princess)
    Thank you azs*
    InshAllah everything works out, wallahi I dont think anyone know how much I would love to study Medicine!
    InshAllah, as you said, I am going to try my absolute best this year, we will see what happens, then will discuss it with my teachers ect
    Thank You again
    xxxx
    Glad to be of help sis!

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu all

this is my 600th post, how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azs*)
    Glad to be of help sis!

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu all

this is my 600th post, how is everyone?
    w/salaams

alhumduiliah i am fine

inshalah you are also well

well done for reachin your 600th post :five:

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone! I figured you could use some male companionship :p: how is everything going? Congratulations once again about receiving your results, i hope you all did fantastically well!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, alhumdulilah i'm well

Jazakullah Khair!

Rahmara: insha'Allah your ICT cw is going well

I'm heading off again,

Take care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azs*)
    Yeah, alhumdulilah i'm well

Jazakullah Khair!

Rahmara: insha'Allah your ICT cw is going well

I'm heading off again,

Take care
    salaams and t/c :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone! I figured you could use some male companionship :p: how is everything going? Congratulations once again about receiving your results, i hope you all did fantastically well!
    male companionship

were doing fine brother

walaykum salam

how are you?

yes, alhamdulilah hope we al did well:rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.