Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

Oh and i love Micheal Jackson, even if the allegations are true, only Allah can judge and punish people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I agree actually. I guess he's innocent UNTIL proven guilty.
    but sis he is innocent, his got no more court trials? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Yeah i know.....i don't know how she pulled it off
    hmm, :rolleyes: , let me think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR_Princess)
    Oh and i love Micheal Jackson, even if the allegations are true, only Allah can judge and punish people
    yep, i think his good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    but sis he is innocent, his got no more court trials? :confused:
    oh i don't know. You can't really call him an angel can you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    hmm, :rolleyes: , let me think...
    I'm still thinking :p:

Oh man guys, I am only 17 and dont plan to get married until late 20s eary 30s
    Even my parents, they wont get me married until i have a degree and a stable job just in case all goes wrong, so most probably 28-34
    I just posted because i have heard that deciding not to have kids is haram
    and also, its not the guy doesnt love me, he may love me, but he may also love to have kids
    NofI- yea thankyou MF nation of islam, i hate them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    No that would be Jibraeel! haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    sis, no way an angel

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I'm still thinking :p:
    haha, its taking me a really long time

I LOVE BEING IGNORED, ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD YOU AND GOT THE WRONG IDEA OF YOU
    thank you xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh man guys, I am only 17 and dont plan to get married until late 20s eary 30s
    Even my parents, they wont get me married until i have a degree and a stable job just in case all goes wrong, so most probably 28-34
    I just posted because i have heard that deciding not to have kids is haram
    and also, its not the guy doesnt love me, he may love me, but he may also love to have kids
    NofI- yea thankyou MF nation of islam, i hate them
    yes we understand sis,

dont worry about it

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE BEING IGNORED, ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD YOU AND GOT THE WRONG IDEA OF YOU
    thank you xxxx
    sis, were not ignoring you :hugs:

well, i aint, thats for sure

i perfectly understand what you mean

ReputationRep:
    thank you xxxx
    Huh? Misunderstood and got the wrong idea? My apologies then for whatever we said that was taken the wrong way/ caused any hurt.

I dont mind what you think, but i feel when i have been misunderstood, and post the same post TWICE to make you read and reply so i know i am not one of those who get married at 17, i really would appreciate if i dont get ignored
    tis happened before ppl
    All i am going to say is it isnt nice
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind what you think, but i feel when i have been misunderstood, and post the same post TWICE to make you read and reply so i know i am not one of those who get married at 17, i really would appreciate if i dont get ignored
    tis happened before ppl
    xxxx
    I apologize about not replying...I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I don't think anyone here misunderstood you. Everyone is thread is incredibly nice, plz don't feel like you're being ignored, ppl either missed your post or don't know how to reply.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    tis happened before ppl
    xxxx
    aww, sis, were really sorrry

i apologise onbehalf of my other fellow muslim sisters and brothers

please forgive us

and sis, i did see the same post twice, and i did reply and you are not misunderstood

sorry if you feel we have ignored you sis and i know it isnt nice

:hugs:

XXXXXXXXXXXX there you go sis, just for you

ReputationRep:
    tis happened before ppl
    xxxx
    I assure you that we didn't intentionally ignore you. I can understand you not wanting to get married at 17 but let me pose you a question: What if you fall for a guy now? What if you fall in love? Then what happens?

This is open to everyone btw...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    I assure you that we didn't intentionally ignore you. I can understand you not wanting to get married at 17 but let me pose you a question: What if you fall for a guy now? What if you fall in love? Then what happens?

oh bro,

(Original post by rashid1988)

I wont lie, i have "felt" for someone before, one was a muslim and one wasnt, but we left it at that didnt. I left it at that. I just prayed to god, it is and was no big deal. I am definaetly not getting married below 30 i tell u that, and wallahi the more i think abotu it i dont want to get married at all

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.