The TSR Islamic Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by TSR_Princess)
Tis okay, Firstly, I don't want to go somewhere intentially to find someone I can marry, and secondly I dont want to get married unless I have very very strong feelings for that person, and I know i will be happy with that person, I need to know that the guy loves me back just the same, Lastly I need to know that this person doesnt mind spending the rest of his life with me, and is okay about me not wanting kids. Then I need to make sure that this person will travel the world with me and help me help others. I want this guy to share my life and I woudl like to go anywhere and everywhere giving back somehting to this world. Then when we get old, this guy needs to be okay with adopting kids.
I dont want to sound greedy, but i very much doubt I will find this guy, consequently, I might as well do everything I want to by my self
Thank you
xxxx

I agree with the bolden bit, sorry i thought you were talking about marriage in a general sense, not the going somewhere to find someone to marry. Thats a bit weird actually, not wrong but strange. Although it can be quite common.
Milli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Tis okay, Firstly, I don't want to go somewhere intentially to find someone I can marry, and secondly I dont want to get married unless I have very very strong feelings for that person, and I know i will be happy with that person, I need to know that the guy loves me back just the same, Lastly I need to know that this person doesnt mind spending the rest of his life with me, and is okay about me not wanting kids. Then I need to make sure that this person will travel the world with me and help me help others. I want this guy to share my life and I woudl like to go anywhere and everywhere giving back somehting to this world. Then when we get old, this guy needs to be okay with adopting kids.
I dont want to sound greedy, but i very much doubt I will find this guy, consequently, I might as well do everything I want to by my selfThank you
xxxx

Someone in the previous posts said that you'd need a mehram to travel to another country. So, if you don't marry, you wouldn't be able to 'travel' by yourself without a male figure (husband, dad, uncle, brother, cousin)
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok everyone

im off, because it looks like everyones busy with this topic

salams

XXX
hiky
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Someone in the previous posts said that you'd need a mehram to travel to another country. So, if you don't marry, you wouldn't be able to 'travel' by yourself without a male figure (husband, dad, uncle, brother, cousin)
I am sorry, I just don't agree with that atm. My view on this may change, but for now, thats all i want to do, and as long as i dont do any thing haraam, its fine
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
haha :p: Exactly! Tbh, i can't say i haven't found people 'attractive' but it doesn't mean i'm in love with them or that i would actually think of marrying them. To me, personality is much more important than the 'good' looks.
I think you're misinterpreting the 'love' i was talking about.
So you're saying that you've fallen in love (or lust/ found attractive/ liked? I was talking about true love, not one of the things in the bracketed list) with 100 people but dont know if you're mature enough to comprehend loving one person? Strange... Bit of a contradiction don't you think.
hiky
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rashid1988)
I agree with the bolden bit, sorry i thought you were talking about marriage in a general sense, not the going somewhere to find someone to marry. Thats a bit weird actually, not wrong but strange. Although it can be quite common.
By this I meant like, actually go back to my country to get married
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh fine then, no one reply to me

im off

btw sis princess, like your avatar
hiky
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rahmara)
ok everyone

im off, because it looks like everyones busy with this topic

salams

XXX
*waves goodbye* Cya later rahmara
Inshallah speak to you soon!
hiky
Report 12 years ago

im off

LOL THANK YOU HABIBTI, thank you sooooooo much for adding me to your sig
Your absoultly wonderful you sooo nice and sooo sweet :p: :cool:
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rashid1988)
You're obviously misinterpreting the 'love' i was talking about.
So you're saying that you've fallen in love (or lust/ found attractive/ liked?) with 100 people but dont know if you're mature enough to comprehend loving one person? Strange... Bit of a contradiction don't you think. with love then you've fallen
huh? fallen in love? 100 people? excuse me :confused:

Found someone attractive? Yeah. But fallen in love? No. Falling in love isn't just about finding them attractive. It's about the personality and if it matches. You'd have to be 100% sure that you'd want to spend the rest of you're life with this person. I don't think i'm mature enough to make this decision and be 100% sure.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
By this I meant like, actually go back to my country to get married
Yes, in which case i agree that i dont think it's essential. It's not wrong, but it's not really necessary.
hiky
Report 12 years ago
Youre not going to be with the person you love so, i feel yes it is wrong
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

im off

Wa Alaikum as Salaam Rahmara!

I'm sorry for not replying and joining in your discussion, but I'm busy with some chemsitry homework that is proving to be quite a pain....:hmpf:
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaams everyone

Whats the topic today?
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

im off

sorry rahmara
hiky
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
Salaams everyone

Whats the topic today?
Salam MF and SC,
SC I hope you were pleased with your results habibti!
All the best
xxxx
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*waves goodbye* Cya later rahmara
Inshallah speak to you soon!
:hugs:

speak to you soon inshalah sis
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOL THANK YOU HABIBTI, thank you sooooooo much for adding me to your sig
Your absoultly wonderful you sooo nice and sooo sweet :p: :cool:
yur welcome sis, anything for my beloved sisters

aww, everyone thinks im nice and sweet

i luv you sis
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Wa Alaikum as Salaam Rahmara!

I'm sorry for not replying and joining in your discussion, but I'm busy with some chemsitry homework that is proving to be quite a pain....:hmpf:
thats ok sis, got ict coursework to do :hugs:
hiky
Report 12 years ago

speak to you soon inshalah sis
Bye :hello:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads