The Student Room Group
Assalam 0 Aliekum,

Hey Rashid buddy my name is Sulaiman and I am an Alevels student(Last year finally Inshallah I'll complete with A grades). I ve Physics, Chemistry, Maths, F. Maths and General Paper as subjects. How do u do and wat are ur subjects? The Link u mailed to me of Naotingham Malaysia was quite useful. I don't comeonline frequently. Talk to u later.
Allah Hafiz
driving_seat
Assalam 0 Aliekum,

Hey Rashid buddy my name is Sulaiman and I am an Alevels student(Last year finally Inshallah I'll complete with A grades). I ve Physics, Chemistry, Maths, F. Maths and General Paper as subjects. How do u do and wat are ur subjects? The Link u mailed to me of Naotingham Malaysia was quite useful. I don't comeonline frequently. Talk to u later.
Allah Hafiz

Wa Alaikumus Salaam DS. How are you? Wow those are some tough subjects... Further Maths - How is that? I finished my IB diploma so i am now in uni doing management accounting, and waiting for my law degree place to open. Take care...
Salaam everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 9603
Salamun Alaikum :smile:
Salaams everyone! How are things going?

Sister Milli: I wanted to apologise for some of my posts yesterday. Perhaps i was nitpicking a bit too much, and i could have said it all in a nicer way. So sorry for that. :smile:
Reply 9605
rashid1988
Salaams everyone! How are things going?

Sister Milli: I wanted to apologise for some of my posts yesterday. Perhaps i was nitpicking a bit too much, and i could have said it all in a nicer way. So sorry for that. :smile:

Salams

No it's okay. You don't need to apologise. You're just voicing you're opinion. I was just a bit :eek: when you said '100' guys..
Milli
Salams

No it's okay. You don't need to apologise. You're just voicing you're opinion. I was just a bit :eek: when you said '100' guys..

Haha, sorry about that but that was initially my reaction when Hikmet said it, then i was thinking what the hell are they on about when you agreed! hehe... :smile:

So hows ur day been?
Reply 9607
rashid1988
Haha, sorry about that but that was initially my reaction when Hikmet said it, then i was thinking what the hell are they on about when you agreed! hehe... :smile:

So hows ur day been?

haha lol....but i still stick by what i said...about the marriage thing :p:

My days been fine alhamdulillah. Spoke with my teachers about my grades....alhamdulillah they were pleased. They actually told me to take up another subject :eek: .....which i gladly refused :p:
Milli
haha lol....but i still stick by what i said...about the marriage thing :p:

My days been fine alhamdulillah. Spoke with my teachers about my grades....alhamdulillah they were pleased. They actually told me to take up another subject :eek: .....which i gladly refused :p:

And i wouldn't want it any other way! :smile:

Haha, how many are you doing? Didn't you say you wanted to do arabic?
But Masha Allah thats great about ur results! :biggrin:
Reply 9609
rashid1988
And i wouldn't want it any other way! :smile:

Haha, how many are you doing? Didn't you say you wanted to do arabic?
But Masha Allah thats great about ur results! :biggrin:

lol rashid :wink: Btw, thanks for the positive rep..:smile:

I'm doing 6 at the moment....but turkish and Arabic is an As.....i've already done my chemistry A level.
Milli
lol rashid :wink: Btw, thanks for the positive rep..:smile:

I'm doing 6 at the moment....but turkish and Arabic is an As.....i've already done my chemistry A level.

Lols its cool, yeah 6 is good, we also did 6... Amidst loads of other excretory activities such as a 4000 word essay. Haha! I wasn't being completely serious about 'excretory' tho lols.

So 6 with or without chem? Do you do physics?
Reply 9611
rashid1988
Lols its cool, yeah 6 is good, we also did 6... Amidst loads of other excretory activities such as a 4000 word essay. Haha! I wasn't being completely serious about 'excretory' tho lols.

So 6 with or without chem? Do you do physics?

6 without chemistry. I completed my chemistry A level in year 11, which was last year. I'm in my first year of A level.
Milli
6 without chemistry. I completed my chemistry A level in year 11, which was last year. I'm in my first year of A level.

Can i ask, if ur still in AS then which results did everyone receive? Shouldn't you be doing A2 to get the AS results? Forgive my stupidity... It doesn't happen often, but when it does... Look out!
Reply 9613
rashid1988
Can i ask, if ur still in AS then which results did everyone receive? Shouldn't you be doing A2 to get the AS results? Forgive my stupidity... It doesn't happen often, but when it does... Look out!

You have January and June exams in the first year. The same for the next year, and the results are added together to give an overall grade.
Milli
You have January and June exams in the first year. The same for the next year, and the results are added together to give an overall grade.

Ah i see i didnt know about that. I guess that system is a bit weird... Never heard of external exams broken into quarters :frown:
Reply 9615
rashid1988
Ah i see i didnt know about that. I guess that system is a bit weird... Never heard of external exams broken into quarters :frown:

Yeah i agree...and plus we are allowed retakes if we fail in any of the exams :biggrin:

So do you have any topic in mind that we could discuss?
Milli
Yeah i agree...and plus we are allowed retakes if we fail in any of the exams :biggrin:

So do you have any topic in mind that we could discuss?

Lols Ladies first.... Its only courteous that u suggest the topic...
Reply 9617
rashid1988
Lols Ladies first.... Its only courteous that u suggest the topic...

well, well, well rashid.....if you insist.

Okay, i don't think this was discussed before, but is it allowed in islam to make friends with females as well as males. I've asked this question quite alot of times and recieved different opinions. Anyone know for sure whether it's right or wrong?
Milli
well, well, well rashid.....if you insist.

Okay, i don't think this was discussed before, but is it allowed in islam to make friends with females as well as males. I've asked this question quite alot of times and recieved different opinions. Anyone know for sure whether it's right or wrong?

Not sure. i do it but i dont have a great deal of female friends, but Islam says that the mixing with the opposite sex is bad. Wats ur opinion on this?
Reply 9619
rashid1988
Not sure. i do it but i dont have a great deal of female friends, but Islam says that the mixing with the opposite sex is bad. Wats ur opinion on this?

I don't have male friends at college but i have male cousins that I hang about with. Since they are my cousins which means they are family, i don't see anything bad speaking to them.

As for having male friends, i'm not really sure. Doesn't sound appropriate, since in islam women and men are supposed to lower their gaze.

Latest