how are you sis mizfissy?

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine alhamdulillah...and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    I'm fine alhamdulillah...and yourself?
    alhamdulilah very well sis

busy doing coursework

do you have any coursework to give in or do?

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully, nope.

ReputationRep:
    I have to go eat dinner...I'll talk to you later. Take care and Salaams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    I have to go eat dinner...I'll talk to you later. Take care and Salaams
    ok then walaykum salam

take care

i think ill go too, since no ones here

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Asalama-ulei-kum
    Well i didint even know there was Islamic society uphere in tsr. Glad to find out. Well im in A2, i wanted to ask about n e kind of invocations u ppal can pass to me for success in studies.

I feel tired, lazy and really low these days. I duno y but im jus not interesting in studying these days. Somethign is wrong and i dont know.
    Im jus too scared becuz i dont want my grades to go down.
    Between.. im from Oman
    il be waiting for ur replies..
    takecare
    Allah Hafiz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usman_s)
    Asalama-ulei-kum
    Well i didint even know there was Islamic society uphere in tsr. Glad to find out. Well im in A2, i wanted to ask about n e kind of invocations u ppal can pass to me for success in studies.

I feel tired, lazy and really low these days. I duno y but im jus not interesting in studying these days. Somethign is wrong and i dont know.
    Between.. im from Oman
    takecare
    Allah Hafiz
    walaykum salam bro usman

nice to meet you

hooe you are well inshallah

welcome to the society

well bro,, im in AS

speak to you later on inshallah

(Original post by Milli)
    salams liverpool

are you serious about the cousin thing? Aren't they you're mehram, since you cannot marry them. Afterall they are family.

I have cousins who i'm pretty close with. I don't hug but i do speak and joke with them.

Give me one quote where i said its acceptable to hug :eek: You wont find one
    I dont want to be repeating my self but there are barriers, and as a muslim i know theses barriers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR_Princess)
    Give me one quote where i said its acceptable to hug :eek: You wont find one
    I dont want to be repeating my self but there are barriers, and as a muslim i know theses barriers
    lol...i never said you did :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liverpool)
    lol i woundnt want to be that boy :p:

well in our skool its the boys and girls, who do it between themselves and also with the non-mulsims.
    what school do you go to? :rolleyes: :eek:

(Original post by Milli)
    lol...i never said you did :p:
    Tis wasnt intended @ you habibti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usman_s)
    Asalama-ulei-kum

Between.. im from Oman
    takecare
    Allah Hafiz
    Wa Alaikumus Salaam bro, Marhaba brother! Good to have you with us here on ISOC. Hope you're doing well in other stuuf, and about studies... I think we all have break downs from time to time. Just perhaps take some time off and then get back into the groove of things! Cool, its like 10 to 6am and im off for a shower... Take care Assalamu Alaikum.

ReputationRep:
    assalamualaikum :O im back ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Salaams! How are you? I dont think i've ever had the pleasure of talking with you. I'm a 17 yr old guy living in Sri Lanka and doing Management accounts. Care to post something about yourself...?

ReputationRep:
    walaikumsalam, im good, yourself? i'm 18 and studying civil eng. It's boring but you know thats how it goes, and i work for the fbi cia err nsa err kgb ...yah thas me.

ReputationRep:
    haha u forgot DEA. So basically ur 'intelligent' judging by ur employment record! :p: Cool, i wanted to go and do Petrochemical Engineering but my dad was like haha go to hell! So im stuck here . So whats happening with you?

Just forget what i said,
    I love it that way
    Thank you
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    lol dude, yeah man there all intelligence agencies cept fbi, but that can be considered intelligence to an extent. :lol: well nothing much today my motorbike broke i have a speeding problem, lol anyways so you? hows it all in sri lanka, you're studying there right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    lol dude, yeah man there all intelligence agencies cept fbi, but that can be considered intelligence to an extent. :lol: well nothing much today my motorbike broke i have a speeding problem, lol anyways so you? hows it all in sri lanka, you're studying there right?
    Yeah man, im doing CIMA here. Its showing me stars right now and i'm struggling a bit... Otherwise not much is happening here. Although i wanna go see the Pakistan Sri Lanka match on Friday. Hopefully i'll be able to get tickets!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.