Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    well yeah kinda, cas i decided to stay in bed all day because i dont wanna go out without my bike :lol:
    lol....now that's something new :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    salams everyone

how are you all?

just got back from sixth form
    Salaams highness! How are you? Hope you had a good day!

ReputationRep:
    so, whats the topic today on ISOC?

ReputationRep:
    well yeah kinda, cas i decided to stay in bed all day because i dont wanna go out without my bike :lol:
    Haha!! Thats a good one! One day im gonna try that... Like, no i cant find my pocket knife so i cant walk to lectures! Good on you mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    lol....now that's something new :rolleyes:
    public transport sucks :pepsi: nice icon, pepsi rawks

ReputationRep:
    so, whats the topic today on ISOC?
    Salams

No topic at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    Salaams highness! How are you? Hope you had a good day!
    walaykum salam little princess.LOL

alhamdulilah im well. how are you?

glad to see you care!

ReputationRep:
    Haha!! Thats a good one! One day im gonna try that... Like, no i cant find my pocket knife so i cant walk to lectures! Good on you mate!
    ROFL! hey dude, its a lil bit more than that hahaha, it means i need to sit next to chavs and zombies on the bus...something that I really hate...viva la my bike *shrugs* i havent named her yet...what shall we name her.

ReputationRep:
    public transport sucks :pepsi: nice icon, pepsi rawks
    aren't you a bit young to have a motorbike? You're supposed to be 19 or over to have it in the united kingdom? Correct me if i'm wrong

ReputationRep:
    ROFL! hey dude, its a lil bit more than that hahaha, it means i need to sit next to chavs and zombies on the bus...something that I really hate...viva la my bike *shrugs* i havent named her yet...what shall we name her.
    Heey i use the bus....i'm a zombie now, am i? :hmmm::p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Salams

No topic at the moment
    waalykum salam sis

:hugs:

how are you/

ReputationRep:
    Lols, yes i thought i'd pick the most arbitrary thing to accentuate the humour!

ReputationRep:
    Well, i got some extra cash today which is always promising for a student's budget! And the true happiness bit relates to music so y'all probably wouldn't wanna know...
    cool i do want to know :eek: why wouldn't i want to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    aren't you a bit young to have a motorbike? You're supposed to be 19 or over to have it in the united kingdom? Correct me if i'm wrong
    nope thats for something with over 33hp dont ask me how much mine is, i have no idea, it gets me around though. Although I do plan on getting a bigger bike within the next few weeks 1000cc who says you need it legally ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    ill be back everyone

just need to go and :eating:

ReputationRep:
    walaykum salam little princess.LOL

alhamdulilah im well. how are you?

glad to see you care!
    What kind?! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Heey i use the bus....i'm a zombie now, am i? :hmmm::p:
    you're not half dead, okay thas rude of me, lool we'll stick to - I hate chavs ^_^ < you're not one lool but chavs here catch the bus all the time.

ReputationRep:
    salams everyone

how are you all?

just got back from sixth form
    salaams sister rahmara :hugs:

im fine alhumduliah how are you? how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    you're not half dead, okay thas rude of me, lool we'll stick to - I hate chavs ^_^ < you're not one lool but chavs here catch the bus all the time.
    is there a society i can join about hating chavs because i reali dislike them and where i live its like a diease they are growing

ReputationRep:
    oh right....i pretty much understand what you're saying. I don't like them either

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.