rahmara
salams everyone

how are you all?

just got back from sixth form

Salaams highness! How are you? Hope you had a good day! :smile:
Reply 9781
so, whats the topic today on ISOC?
Phoenix CG
well yeah kinda, cas i decided to stay in bed all day because i dont wanna go out without my bike :lol:

Haha!! Thats a good one! One day im gonna try that... Like, no i cant find my pocket knife so i cant walk to lectures! Good on you mate! :smile:
Milli
lol....now that's something new :rolleyes:

public transport sucks :pepsi: nice icon, pepsi rawks
Reply 9784
rahmara
so, whats the topic today on ISOC?

Salams :smile:

No topic at the moment :smile:
Reply 9785
rashid1988
Salaams highness! How are you? Hope you had a good day! :smile:

walaykum salam little princess.LOL

alhamdulilah im well. how are you?

glad to see you care! :wink:
rashid1988
Haha!! Thats a good one! One day im gonna try that... Like, no i cant find my pocket knife so i cant walk to lectures! Good on you mate! :smile:

ROFL! hey dude, its a lil bit more than that hahaha, it means i need to sit next to chavs and zombies on the bus...something that I really hate...viva la my bike *shrugs* i havent named her yet...what shall we name her.
Reply 9787
Phoenix CG
public transport sucks :pepsi: nice icon, pepsi rawks

aren't you a bit young to have a motorbike? You're supposed to be 19 or over to have it in the united kingdom? Correct me if i'm wrong :redface:
Reply 9788
Phoenix CG
ROFL! hey dude, its a lil bit more than that hahaha, it means i need to sit next to chavs and zombies on the bus...something that I really hate...viva la my bike *shrugs* i havent named her yet...what shall we name her.

Heey i use the bus....i'm a zombie now, am i? :hmmm::p:
Reply 9789
Milli
Salams :smile:

No topic at the moment :smile:

waalykum salam sis

:hugs:

how are you/
Phoenix CG

Lols, yes i thought i'd pick the most arbitrary thing to accentuate the humour! :smile:
rashid1988
Well, i got some extra cash today which is always promising for a student's budget! And the true happiness bit relates to music so y'all probably wouldn't wanna know... :redface:

:biggrin: cool :smile: i do want to know :eek: why wouldn't i want to know?
Milli
aren't you a bit young to have a motorbike? You're supposed to be 19 or over to have it in the united kingdom? Correct me if i'm wrong :redface:

nope thats for something with over 33hp dont ask me how much mine is, i have no idea, it gets me around though. Although I do plan on getting a bigger bike within the next few weeks :biggrin: 1000cc who says you need it legally ¬_¬
Reply 9793
ill be back everyone

just need to go and :eating:
rahmara
walaykum salam little princess.LOL

alhamdulilah im well. how are you?

glad to see you care! :wink:

What kind?! :mad:
Milli
Heey i use the bus....i'm a zombie now, am i? :hmmm::p:

you're not half dead, okay thas rude of me, lool we'll stick to - I hate chavs ^_^ < you're not one lool but chavs here catch the bus all the time.
rahmara
salams everyone

how are you all?

just got back from sixth form

salaams sister rahmara :hugs: :smile:

im fine alhumduliah how are you? how was your day?
Phoenix CG
you're not half dead, okay thas rude of me, lool we'll stick to - I hate chavs ^_^ < you're not one lool but chavs here catch the bus all the time.

is there a society i can join about hating chavs :biggrin: because i reali dislike them and where i live its like a diease they are growing :frown:
Reply 9798
Phoenix CG

oh right....i pretty much understand what you're saying. I don't like them either :redface:
Reply 9799
rashid1988
At least i did write it, and i tried to write it kindly. And then i deleted it after she saw it. Its a bit hard when u scroll up and down the screen and sometimes the posts merge.

At least you did write it?? Is that meant to be a good thing?! People constantly have a go at me about my views, like reagarding talking to boys, others just tend to ignore me constantly, what i understand now is that, your right, some people just should try and minimise talking to a person of the opposite sex, and you have demostarted just that

Latest