As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu

Insha'Allah everyone is well
randomuser#6
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gameplayer_no1)
i don't know about the dead population :confused:but the chav population has increased and its annoying me

the other day my friend (non-muslim) told me how she was threatned by a chav but the funny thing was that she was reali short and my friend laughed at her and called her a chav leprechaun :p:

ROFL! nice one lool, haha omg thats so stupid, there were chavs on the bus and i had to catch the bus...argh yes i know...lool this was like 2 weeks ago, heres me wearing my suit and theres these chavs infront of me ...girls making fools of themselves, screaming n shouting it was very irritating, so i turned my mp3 player up :lol:
rahmara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aww thanxs hope yours also goes well
thanks sis

:hugs:
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Phoenix CG)
ROFL! nice one lool, haha omg thats so stupid, there were chavs on the bus and i had to catch the bus...argh yes i know...lool this was like 2 weeks ago, heres me wearing my suit and theres these chavs infront of me ...girls making fools of themselves, screaming n shouting it was very irritating, so i turned my mp3 player up :lol:
yep i hate it when its girls coz they always making noise and think they're well hard and from the ghetto with thier burberry scarves:rolleyes: its annoying. lucky you with your mp3 im not aloud to take mine to college coz they confiscate them and then my dad would have to come in to collect it so i can't bother with it.
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rahmara)
thanks sis

:hugs:

no probs

just a random question for everyone but mostly for my sisters ummm... did any of you go to your secondary school prom? random i know
randomuser#6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yep i hate it when its girls coz they always making noise and think they're well hard and from the ghetto with thier burberry scarves:rolleyes: its annoying. lucky you with your mp3 im not aloud to take mine to college coz they confiscate them and then my dad would have to come in to collect it so i can't bother with it.

lol comon i know theres a little rebel in you.
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no probs

just a random question for everyone but mostly for my sisters ummm... did any of you go to your secondary school prom? random i know
We didn't have a prom for my year, which i was glad about!
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol comon i know theres a little rebel in you.
well ....:rolleyes: ...i did get kicked out of my art class today but that wasn't my fault.
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by azs*)
We didn't have a prom for my year, which i was glad about!
lucky we're having one and i haven't decided if i want to go and personally i don't want to go and i have several reasons why
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no probs

i didnt go sis

thought it was a waste of time

i dont think we even had one

our school couldnt afford the money.
randomuser#6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well ....:rolleyes: ...i did get kicked out of my art class today but that wasn't my fault.

ROFL! nice one hahah what happened? rofl @ kicked out, thas awesome, i got kicked out of business in college when i went lol
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wa alaikum as Salaam azs*!
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ROFL! nice one hahah what happened? rofl @ kicked out, thas awesome, i got kicked out of business in college when i went lol
it was only for half the lesson
well the teacher critized my work (it wasn't bad it was actually very good coz im perdicted A* ) but she was in a mood so she thought she could take it out on the first person she talked to, which had to be me

so she critized my excellent work and she said 'is this supposed to be surreal' (and no it wasn't) i said was her hair supposed to be surreal coz it sure didn't look real she went mad while evryone laughed she then sent me out but oh well i got over it.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no probs

Salaams

Oh i did :p: But it was me and my other friends...who were all muslims and all girls with hijabs. We had our own table and just talked.
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rahmara)
i didnt go sis

thought it was a waste of time

i dont think we even had one

our school couldnt afford the money.
good for you coz thats exactly how i feel its a waste of time and money
azs*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Wa alaikum as Salaam azs*!
How are you MF??
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Salaams

Oh i did :p: But it was me and my other friends...who were all muslims and all girls with hijabs. We had our own table and just talked.
w/salaams and your lucky sis

im the only muslim in my year (there is another muslim but she's going on holiday during the prom) so that can't work for me but oh well i rather not go anyway
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
good for you coz thats exactly how i feel its a waste of time and money
thats true sis

no point in wasting time daniceng etc

when you could be at home speanidn quality, valuable revision time.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
w/salaams and your lucky sis

im the only muslim in my year (there is another muslim but she's going on holiday during the prom) so that can't work for me but oh well i rather not go anyway
Tbh, it wasn't that good either. The music was too loud..:eek: so we found it difficult to talk, and i personally felt embarassed for the girls who stood up and danced....it was humiliating the way they danced. :eek:

I actually regretted going when i came back home.
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum azs*. Hope you're keeping well Insha Allah!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads