Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Islamic Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    Oiy...so much for hijab.
    I only wore dresses when my mother used to dress me. Back in the 90s when dresses were all girls wore. I don't wear dresses anymore but I do wear skirts often.

WA Alaikum as Salaam Rahmara!
    Yeah i usually wear skirts for college, and sometimes trousers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    right my brothers and sisters

im off

ill be back later on inshallah

need to go and pray maghrib now

salams

XXX
    w/salaams and T/C :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    thanxs i think
    im not normally that confident but it was only because she started it by picking on me for no reason
    Lol..its ok. I'm like that too. I'm very quite usually, but if you mess with me on the wrong day and for no reason...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    more like angry face :mad: saying GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM and evryone cracking up in the background
    hahah! nice one - ahh wish i could stay and have more laughs but this place is really really hard to keep up with, one thread its just too hard lol, i'll come back soon inshaAllah.

Wasalaam

ReputationRep:
    Lol..its ok. I'm like that too. I'm very quite usually, but if you mess with me on the wrong day and for no reason...
    :five: yep sis same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix CG)
    hahah! nice one - ahh wish i could stay and have more laughs but this place is really really hard to keep up with, one thread its just too hard lol, i'll come back soon inshaAllah.

Wasalaam
    w/salaams and t/c

ReputationRep:
    well im off

i have stuff to catch up on (mostly coursework yay for me)

might be back later

Salaams and t/c

ReputationRep:

Wasalaam
    wa Alaikumas Salaam CG and Saba!

ReputationRep:
    Salaams Phoenix and Sabah. I enjoyed reading your posts about the events in your art class by the way, but i didnt want to contribute to it. Keep well and take care.

Topic for later on:
    What do you think of muslim women in the media

ReputationRep:
    Am I welcome to join this discussion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rashid1988)
    why wouldn't you be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR_Princess)
    At least you did write it?? Is that meant to be a good thing?! People constantly have a go at me about my views, like reagarding talking to boys, others just tend to ignore me constantly, what i understand now is that, your right, some people just should try and minimise talking to a person of the opposite sex, and you have demostarted just that
    This particular post was fairly offensive, as it basically flamed my good intentions and made me wonder whether i was welcome on this thread. Which is why i was silent all through the previous discussion.

ReputationRep:
    Women in the media, depends which ones really. Care to specify the programs and actions that were carried out on camera so we have a better idea of what we're supposed to be judging. Which scenario are you are you specifically addressing because otherwise its a doule-edged sword, that question.

I dont like to judge prematurely so please give more detail.

ReputationRep:
    This particular post was fairly offensive, as it basically flamed my good intentions and made me wonder whether i was welcome on this thread. Which is why i was silent all through the previous discussion.
    Of course you're welcome...

No.

I dont mean singers/ actors, I mean politcal figures, sportswomen, activsits
    I think you have the jist now

ReputationRep:
    Of course you're welcome...
    Thank you. I was beginning to wonder as this is supposed to be a tolerant society but the above post by TSR_Princess wasn't very much so at all. Like i said i don't like when people judge without knowing the facts. But it's ok now.

ReputationRep:
    comon people whats the matter here. whats all the aguments about?

Thank you. I was beginning to wonder as this is supposed to be a tolerant society but the above post by TSR_Princess wasn't very much so at all. Like i said i don't like when people judge without knowing the facts. But it's ok now.

kk, This is getting slightly stupid now, I will leave. I have been on this site sice end of 2004, does anyone know why i didnt join this soicety earlier
    And yes, its the truth, i like to speak me mind
    Thank you

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.